It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Stick Your "Royal" Wedding Where the Sun Don't Shine.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul1111

I am not brainwashed because I like the royal family and what power are they draining from me??? I do as I please and no royal has ever or isn't likely to ever interfere with that. The royal family are part of our heritage and I am proud of this

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
And what about the MASSIVE income that is being generated by increased tourism for this event? Or that public spending will increase therefore boosting our economy? Oh and the fact that there will be something nice to look at and think about for ONE day out of all the other days that we are bombarded with misery?
Relax, take a day off of the doom and embrace it. It is only one day.

Why is everyone getting so stressed about this?!

Classic fad driven airhead responce here.....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

You even responded to it

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Think what the late Princess Diana would say as commentary to this charade.
Too bad they killed her

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
Anyone see Bloomberg this morning? You should have done bcause they had worked out what this wedding has cost the UK taking in the trinket sales and taking into account the loss of earnings.

Sitting down all, they totalled it to £6 billion. OK all six billion pounds out. for one royal wedding.

It was well worth it!

Never seen so many people walking round with smiles on there faces or a generally all round up lift in spirits

We give 5x that amount every year to the world in AID can we have some back for our own happiness please,

Id rather that money went to love & happiness than war

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayUKInfidel
reply to post by budski

Your the one trying to manipulate people by using half truth's and not answering valid point's and skipping to the easy one's that fit your agenda

I've answered every point - the fact that you don't like the answers is irrelevant.

Just because I don't answer to YOUR satisfaction, doesn't mean I haven't answered.

I don't have "an agenda" I have posted exactly how I feel, as can be clearly seen from the thread title.

I stand by it - you can stick the royal wedding. I have no interest in a bunch of inbreds leaching off the country so they can bring in another breeder before they all end up playing banjo's and chewing tobaccy.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Arsenis

Selective reading of posts is not cool, you already asked that question I replied, Bud has not even though he brought it up.

reading again you are good at forums because he said it isn't about his allegiance or not to the country but the monarchy doing stuff yet you did not provide your reasons for supreme allegiance as you claim.

You said patriotism is doing sh!t for your country yet what makes you better than anyone since you think you are better than anyone.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I have put point's to you that you still ain't answered and some you answered using your logic which is a bit twisted and only supports your view it's not based on facts just your own speculation I.e they only joined the army for PR.... This makes me laugh because it is a long standing FAMILY tradition for them. You still haven't said what you have done for this country to put you on equal par with royals

edit on 29-4-2011 by JayUKInfidel because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JayUKInfidel

if only you knew their hidden agenda to control humanity and feed off the power they give to them.would you be proud of them then? i don't think so.They are our enemys and you don't even realise it!!!!!!!
edit on 29-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LostMyPassword

You really do have a lot of anger against the world don't you?

Like it or not Pol, Year Zero is not going to come and you'll have to accept and live and work with the rest of us serfs instead of lording over us in your gold palace.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

This is the exact wording he used

Well patritoism is about making scarfices for your country, and I don't see any royals doing that - just taking from it.

I responded to that by asking him what his done and now we are here.

Nowhere have I said "patriotism is doing sh!t for your country" and nowhere have I said I'm better than anyone else.

edit on 29-4-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

ok I shouldn't respect shape shifting lizards cause you tell me there wrong and have no real proof to back this up, That's when I will be free from brainwashed views is that about right.... lol

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

When was the last time a major royal was in real actual combat?

The ginger one going to afghanistan surrounded by troops and bodyguards just so he could feed his ego doesn't count.

How SAR rescues had the baldy one performed?

None

That's why it's PR.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
I have no interest in a bunch of inbreds leaching off the country so they can bring in another breeder before they all end up playing banjo's and chewing tobaccy.

Me neither. But I don't think we're talking about the same people

At least the Cambridges (
) work for a living and don't scrounge off the rest of us like so many in this country do.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

just because you have no proof does not mean it is not true.
and i didn't even say anything about shapeshifting lizards.
edit on 29-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
your question can't be answered properly because using your logic the answer isn't valid to you, so there is no point in me giving you the real correct answer because you have already made your mind up, never mind the FACTS!!

link   

Quite a lot. And he'll be doing more when he returns from the Honeymoon.

Just contact Llanberis or Ogwen MRTs if you don't believe me.

link   

In a court of law I'm 100% shore that's how it works

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Quite a lot. And he'll be doing more when he returns from the Honeymoon.

Just contact Llanberis or Ogwen MRTs if you don't believe me.

I don't believe it for a second - rescuing a puppy from the sea isn't real SAR, it's just more PR stunts.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

you are part of the sheeple following the royal family like they are your masters.when will you wake up from this madness?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join