It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Which Disaster Exactly is Going to Take Place in 2012.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

its will be the aliens for whagtever reason
theyve waited long enough now its time

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

For a reference to my viewpoint, watch the last episode of the Soprano's.

It could be anything, and every time the camera changes angles a new threat is exposed.

Who the hell knows. Something, nothing, everything?

I just go through my days not worrying about it anymore. I have slimmed down and been back in the weight room. Cardio isn't my strength, but I am getting more and more fit. If TSHTF, i will have prepared myself the best i can.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

A possible NFL and NBA lockout

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Is it going to be Armageddon like the bible says?

yup

but it's going to happen because time is not linear.. which means that whomever put those words in that there bible was told by a force tht was privvy to the 'future' and aw how 'god's' work was going to be scientifically implemented...

you see.. the only devastation that I see happening.. is the devastation that's gonna happen to evil alien's asses when the newly evolved humans turn into super heroes.

exelsior!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
French Fries...there will be no more French Fries.

Nibiru backwards is Uribin... which is ancient Chaldean for Ur ib in...which means UR HAS NO FRIES...Abraham when he moved to Ur had to deal with as much...which is why God destroyed Soddom and Gommorah...no homosexuality...but no FRIES....

In fact, after the fallen angels mixed with the women in Genesis ^, they wiped out all the McDonalds in ancient Mesopotamia...that is why there was the flood...Nioah had the last sleeve of take out fries in the entire ancient world....

The Illumiati wil;l take over in the absence of Fries...there symbol is not a pyramid with an eye in the center..it is actually an ancient sleeve or container of French Fries..... look on the back of the dollar bill...not arrows in the eagles grip...but 13 french fries....

Yup, that is the plight that awaits the NWO pight of 2012...no more French Fries

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It is absolutely amazing how accurate youre spelling can be after a bottle of exceptionally good muscadine wine and some BBQ ribs...please forgive the transgressions in my last post on the French Fry Apocolypse.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Large meteorite -- not an extinction level event, but close -- slams into the southern Indian ocean equidistant between South Africa and Australia.

Ultimate death toll after 15 years (including those from famine): 3.81 billion people.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm thinking the alien scientists are going to come back soon, and shut the artificially intelligent hologram machine(AIHM) off. We all disappear, and they sigh because it was another failed experiment. No more funding for earth experiments. Damn!
edit on 28-4-2011 by Klassified because: Correction

edit on 28-4-2011 by Klassified because: Addition

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

That's not true!What about all the famous people making movies and songs about it?And what about the 2012 movie?Nothing to see there right?What about all the end of the world movies and songs coming out?Only a few people huh?So Hollywood is a "few people"?Is the music industry a few people?You and I know that EVERYBODY listens to music and watches movies!Why are they fueling the fire if it isn't true?And why are they allowed to?Why is it such a big topic if it's nothing?

There are more movies about crimes and comedies and vampires and zombies than movies about 2012.
The 2012 movie was a very funny movie that was as silly as the 2012 claims.
There are very few songs about 2012 subjects. There are many more songs about love and other subjects than 2012.

I stand by my position that very few people are talking about 2012. It may be you and a few others that you hang out with that fallen for the hoax called 2012.

Why are they "fueling the fire if it isn't true?"
The answer is simple. They are taking in cash from suckers that have fallen for the hoax called 2012.

"And why are they allowed to?"
It's a free country. If someone can make a buck off of sweet talking people out of their money be it Atlantis or 2012 then so be it. Caveat emptor.

"Why is it such a big topic if it's nothing?"
It's actually not a big topic. It's a fad with a movie or two and a bad song or two and a few dozen books that will all end up the same places as the books and movies and songs about other end of the world events such as the 2000 planetary alignment and the 2003 Mars effect and all of the rest.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

What, like CIA assassinations?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'm not falling for it I just think it's an interesting topic that everyone's talking about,or has talked about.

Nobody is really worried about it,it just happens to be a hot topic wherever I go.All over the net people talk about it.That's a lot of people!But it's just talk!Now I know a lot of the stuff on the net is crap you have to sift through it and look for the signs,whether it be through the weather or.government actions or rioting in the streets!Nothing wrong with being prepared.

I personally think that man will be responsible for the end of days!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think 2012 is a marker of good things to come over the following decades. Natural disasters have always occurred and always will. That's how it is here on earth. 12-21-12 supposedly is when earth will be aligned with the galactic center of the milky way, again. We will be leaving Pisces and entering Aquarius. People say it is the end of the world, they forgot to say "as we know it". Anything negative that happens now might be happening for positive reasons in the future. Death is viewed negatively as if it is the end of us and all that there is left is nothing, but even that violates the law of physics. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. So all the energy that came to become us, eventually disperses and continues on forever. So death could occur but it would for each of us eventually. Instead I focus on the positive since it makes me feel better. Worrying about some "potential" negative cataclysm would do my spirit no good. Why would anyone want to flood their minds with toxic thoughts. Celebrate life now, instead of wishing you had later. Oh any the reason why 2012 being doomsday is so rampant in the media and entertainment, is because people buy into it. It sells movies and keeps people in a low vibratory state so they are in a constant survival mode. They weaken you to make it easier to try to control you, unfortunately. No one watches movies or reads books that don't have a conflict. It's pure crisis creation!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Probably the biggest "disaster" will be that everybody guessed wrong.

I'm going with the Cassiopaea material from over ten years ago. Those guys seemed to know what they were talking about.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I'm not falling for it I just think it's an interesting topic that everyone's talking about,or has talked about. /quote]
You are falling for what is called confirmation bias. You are specifically looking for info on 2012 and thinking that people are talking about 2012. Not true. The bulk of the people are not interested in it. They may have a vague knowledge or no knowledge of 2012. They remember the movie at best.

Few people are talking about 2012. Just because you are talking about it with your associates does not mean that people in general are talking about it.

Try this for an experiment. See if anyone mentions 2012 without you initiating the subject. Listen wherever you go and see if you can pick up any mention of this issue. I have not heard mention of it in months except for the commentary online. The last mention I heard of it was people laughing about how bad the movie was.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nothing will happen, we will transition into a better place in time, with peace and harmony,

Enough is enough, no more tragedies,

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
"Few people are talking about 2012. Just because you are talking about it with your associates does not mean that people in general are talking about it."

Oh okay, so just because you personally haven't noticed any of your associates/friends/aquaintances talking about it, then it *must* mean that this is the same case everywhere else with everybody else on the planet. What a weak assumption to make on your part, and you make it seem like you're stating cold hard facts as if you know what everybody collectively talks about at any given time.

Did you take a world-wide ''2012'' census among the general population to back up this hilarious statement of yours? No, I didn't think so.

You have literally no clue what you're talking about here. Thanks for demonstrating that.

The ironic thing is that you yourself are in fact one of ''those people'' whether you realize it or not, since all you seem to post about is about how 2012 is a ''hoax'' and pointing out how gullible people are for having even a slight interest in the topic. ''Oh, but I'm speaking against the issue of 2012 and that's the difference'' you might say - OK, but you're STILL talking about it, regardless. No denying that.

Not only that, but it's been suspected for quite some time that you run a website that is dedicated to ''debunking'' 2012. And yet, you go on to say that ''very few people are talking about 2012''. Gee, I guess that's why you seem to go out of your way on such a consistent basis to post as much as you do here, let alone make a website about how it's nothing but a ''scam'' - because after all, it shouldn't be such a big issue if hardly anybody's talking about it, right?

Thanks for the laughs, Stereologist!

Cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

The claim was that "everyone" was talking about 2012. Did you miss that part of the conversation or are you purposely misrepresenting the context of the statements I made?

In fact it is my contention that the statements that were made were as you say weak.

Did you take a world-wide ''2012'' census among the general population to back up this hilarious statement of yours? No, I didn't think so.

Did you? No. Yet people make the brash statement that everyone is talking about the issue. That is false. The lack of news on the subject shows the lack of interest in 2012. The lack of talk shows about 2012. The few movies and songs just shows the lack of interest in the subject.

You have literally no clue what you're talking about here. Thanks for demonstrating that.

Actually, it is the people claiming that everyone is concerned about this laughable hoax that shows who has not a clue. To believe in Calleman or any of the other laughable hoaxes shows a broad and general lack of understanding of the world. In other words being clueless.

''Oh, but I'm speaking against the issue of 2012 and that's the difference'' you might say - OK, but you're STILL talking about it, regardless. No denying that.

Thanks for pointing out that the only place I even mention or discuss the nitwit claims of 2012 are on the internet since NO ONE I personally know discusses this hoax.

Not only that, but it's been suspected for quite some time that you run a website that is dedicated to ''debunking'' 2012. And yet, you go on to say that ''very few people are talking about 2012''.

Another laughable statement about me and 2012. LOL.

So you have done well to show that 2012 is a hoax that is not being discussed by everyone. You have done nothing to support the laughable claim that 2012 is being widely discussed.

I continue to stand by my contention that 2012 is a hoax that is being discussed by very few people.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've been looking for polls. I can't find any that are not associated with the movie 2012. They are all old. Event he online polls have very few votes. Let's see if any believers in the hoax of 2012 can show a poll that shows people are talking or thinking about 2012. I did find online polls with 5 or 10 votes. They were all against the 2012 claims.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think we're all going to die of an anticlimax or boredom.

At least all the 2012 books will stop being written in a year

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Appears we will all be sucked up in giant tornado! I cant believe the storms we are having.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join