It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Which Disaster Exactly is Going to Take Place in 2012.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Is it going to be a meteorite?Is it going to be a huge earth quake?Is it going to be a virus?Is it going to be polar shift?Is it going to be Armageddon like the bible says?Because then we would have ALL those disasters.Actually,besides the meteorite..all those things are happening!

Or..Is our government responsible???Is Harrp being used as a weapon?

There has been an increase in devastation lately!

Is Niburu aka Planet X on it's way?And is that what is causing all the devastation?

Check out this video on how the earth is acting up and see the huge change in earthquakes in the last couple of years!The statistics are unbelievable!

Why are there all these things supposedly going to happen in 2012?There seems to be an agenda on making sure people think something big is going to happen!...not only that..you can feel it.Everybody's talking about it!People are making songs,music videos and movies about it!WHY??

Is something big really going to happen in 2012?If not then why make us think there is?It's not just the conspiracy theorists doing it!It's the media,and top celebrities!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
it's going to be the deathstar. palpatine has waited lonnng to institute his final solution!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
All of them at once I'm assuming.

4th

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ALL of them simultanteously, therefore, cancelling eachother out!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

a negative multiplied by a negative multiplied by a negative multiplied by a negative... is a positive. Positive destruction!?!?! My mind is blown and so is yours. lol

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
According to Terrence McKenna's "Timewave Zero", catastrophes will come faster and faster until all the number of catastrophes in history are happening all at once everywhere.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Agarta because: edit to Terrence McKennna from Timothy Leary reason: temporary mental vapor lock

edit on 28-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Do you mean Terrence McKenna and Timewave Zero?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The most likely disaster will be "Heaven's Gate" type incidents.

A cult suicide is a term used to describe the mass suicide by the members of groups that have been considered cults. [1] In some cases all, or nearly all members have committed suicide at the same time and place. Groups that have committed such mass suicides and that have been called cults include Heaven's Gate, Order of the Solar Temple, and Peoples Temple (in the Jonestown incident). In other cases, such as the Filippians, a group has apparently supported mass suicide without necessarily encouraging all members to participate.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

That is what "worries" me the most, the end of time fanatics out there will sacrifice themselves and their Innocent children in the name of fulfilling prophecies.

As usual I careless for adults that decide to take their own lives but children are not given a choice.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

yep mind warp thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My money would be on the dead rising; the return of some planet with dragons on it; the revelation of the multitude of non-human inhabitnats that permeate our society and manifold catastrophes to boot. A sort of medley of terror if you like. Something for every pessimist.

...oh, and there'll probably be some sort of bug going round.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Or just something more simple like a civil revolution to take over the hold that evil corporate entities have in our nations government, perhaps the big disaster is actually a blessing for the American voters and tax payers, returning the nation to we the people.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I think my scenario seems more likely.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

There has been an increase in devastation lately!

That's not true is it. If you would like to support this claim please tell us how you are making the comparison. When are you starting the time period you referred to in the vague manner of the word 'lately'?

Are you talking the last year? The last 2 years? The last decade?

Is Niburu aka Planet X on it's way?And is that what is causing all the devastation?

A new planet entering the solar system is demonstrably false. That cannot be happening.

Even the Moon being as close as it is does nothing but make tides and may influence some rare types of low energy earthquakes.

Everybody's talking about it!

As far as I can tell it is only a few people talking abut this. No one I personally know talks about 2012.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

According to Terrence McKenna's "Timeline Zero", catastrophes will come faster and faster until all the number of catastrophes in history are happening all at once everywhere.

So why is this not happening today?

I suggest that you are offering excellent evidence that TWZ is just another baloney idea.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
somone is going to divide by zero

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Whatever you want to happen, will happen. Beautiful or ugly the dream will continue and continue. Many suprises are ahead and just when you think you've finally got it all figured out, it turns inside out and confounded you are once again.. Amazing.
Tres Cool Amigo's

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

"As far as I can tell it is only a few people talking abut this. No one I personally know talks about 2012."

That's not true!What about all the famous people making movies and songs about it?And what about the 2012 movie?Nothing to see there right?What about all the end of the world movies and songs coming out?Only a few people huh?So Hollywood is a "few people"?Is the music industry a few people?You and I know that EVERYBODY listens to music and watches movies!Why are they fueling the fire if it isn't true?And why are they allowed to?Why is it such a big topic if it's nothing?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The reason is because it sells, while somebody is suffering and worrying about the end of times, somebody else is making profits and fattening their wallets.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

its called a money making sceme, they have always made movies about alien invasions and the end of the world...its all about the benjamin's

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join