It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The leading candidate for the Anti-Christ leading to the end of the world in 2012??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Humanity is the anti-christ.

Christ is the blueprint.

If we follow the map, we achieve Christ consciousness.

If we go the opposite direction, we are the anti-Christ.

Do we love our neighbor? Do we love God?

Humanity is the anti-Christ.

We can choose to shift.

I think you are correct except that I would break it down further to say it's really man's (and woman's) EGO that is the culprit. We think and act out of a "God" consciousness or from our egos Ego propells all acts of selfishness, i.e. greed, jealosy, hatred and the like.

Underlying selfishness and all promulgations of ego is some form of fear. Thus, it's our lack of conscious awareness of our inborn connection to our "God" consciousness which generrates fear that fuels ego.

The more one feeds ego the bigger and stronger it gets and the more obscure our connection to the Divine becomes and the greater the fear becomes. It's a positive feedback loop.

So, ego=antiChrist. Or, maybe it's just Rick Perry.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
After recent occurrences and further study on my part I would like to change my nomination from Putin to David Rothschild.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

The anti-Christ has already been revealed to the world.
Look no further than the king of Mongols.

A new king of Mongols has been appointed; a descendant to the great Chengiz Khan.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

You are wrong. Neither Putin nor Rothschild is the anti-Christ.

The anti-Christ will be a 'king' who has the power to fight the Christians as a whole. Only the Mongol king fits the bill.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
He did produce a fake birth certificate.

When you post obvious hoaxes like that silly claim why do you expect anything you post to be believed?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I wonder if this new pope is supposed to be the false prophet.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

All Popes are false - basically political appointments. Dalai Lama is false - a politician in the garb of religious head.

But antiChrist has to be a king - commander of a very large army. Pope does not fit the bill.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

The anti-christ is accepted by the Jews first.

He has to have a mortal wound that he survives. Paralyzed right arm?

He doesn't go for women.

He ushers in a "peace" in the mideast.

Then declares himself to be "God".

The catholic pope is probable a falst prophet that ushers in this anti-christ. The roman catholic church is already laying it's teeth into jerusalem.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Why would the antichrist or Antichrist dislike women? I heard about that, but never really understood why the antichrist would dislike women.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
"The merry band of nutters again I see"

Your wrong its all the reborn Christians that are the next anti-Christ.

Proof. All they see is EVIL

Fact this is what is in their hearts

Your all gonna roast for Judging and being such idiots

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

The anti-christ is accepted by the Jews first.

He has to have a mortal wound that he survives. Paralyzed right arm?

He doesn't go for women.

He ushers in a "peace" in the mideast.

Then declares himself to be "God".

The catholic pope is probable a falst prophet that ushers in this anti-christ. The roman catholic church is already laying it's teeth into jerusalem.

1. This personality is injured in a car crash (possible assassination attempt). I would not go by a specific physical condition though.
2. Stuff like he does not like women etc. is hard to assess from public information.
3. The political nature of the beast will become known in time. He is externally a likeable and smooth talking person.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Who do you think it is? I haven't seen anyone believable enough to sucker so many people.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

It's something in the bible - I'm not particularly well at quoting scripture - but I'm sure it's easy to find if you search for it - by the way, don't use google.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Chengiz Khan brought untold death and destruction to Eurasia. There was massacre galore in his military expeditions. He liked to make great heaps of the heads of his victims for display.

His favorite tactic was to sack entire cities and towns that lay in his path. He had no remorse about killing non-combatants.

So you can understand how sensitive this topic is. However smart people always figure out the truth. It is not necessary to point a name.

The West is committing a great crime by being driven by blind greed. Western man has great gifts - specially a developed spirituality which is totally suppressed now by greed and taken over by animal instincts. The king of death is hovering over Earth.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think that the beast will be a president or a dictator- (verbatim) He will put in their hearts to give him control over them.

The mortal wound is typically taken quite literally- but Revelation seems to point to a government entity, so I believe the wound could be a political wound.

He will not favor women- this could simply mean that his policies do not favor women.

He will make war with the saints- war on religion.

He will cause every man and women and child to take a mark upon them- could be RFID, but it could also be a religion that causes spiritual death, or numerous other things.

He will make blaspheme in God's house- many think that the temple must be rebuilt for this to happen, but wouldn't a speech from the Dome of the Rock do the same? Be mindful of the foundation, and the importance of 'foundation' in a biblical sense.

I have an idea of who the AC might be or at least the third horsemen, and I think many of us believe that we are in the season, but the angels have not yet sung in my ears so it very well may not be the time nor any time soon.

edit on 1-5-2013 by onthedownlow because: Not that I belive my self so worthy that I might hear the angels sing of the Lord's return.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

All Popes are false - basically political appointments. Dalai Lama is false - a politician in the garb of religious head.

But antiChrist has to be a king - commander of a very large army. Pope does not fit the bill.

Have you read the bible? The false prophet is supposed to help bring the beast/antichrist into power not be him. There 2 different beings.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Today's world is full of false prophets. There are thousands of sects. So even if Bible says that this leader will be appointed by a false prophet - it means nothing much.

It is not necessary that the leader is appointed by the Pope.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well if 666 is to be believed, Id guess its SATAN and Chris B Berrington (that's me
)...
You gotta CROSS your eyes and readone way then like jewish backwards. Like South America + America North. Like this whole side of the world is the anti Christ or supposed to be. Its all like a messed up numbers, alphabet, language game.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The end of the world has been predicted for decades by many different indiviuals and groups. Seems the world is still here and many of these dates have come and gone. Eventualy the world will end but for now it still turns and individuals make money. Isn't that what they say makes the world go round. Antichrists, well who would that be? The NWO or a subsideary group who does all the work. Well maybe, but if he is out there, then so must be God. I guess the questions is will you be able to tell the difference while it makes a difference!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The motto of ATS is "deny ignorance"...so I will put that into practice.

There is NOTHING in the scriptures about "A person" THE Antichrist.The word is only used by John in his letters (epistles) a few times not in any other scriptures and especially not in Revelation ...which is written in symbols and signs and NONE of it is literal historical events past,present or future..i.e there is no "end time" cataclysmic apocalypse.

There is no literal beast with ten heads or even nations that represent it.(it is the beast of man) there is no literal Armageddon war going to be fought(the war is between mans ears).666 is not an evil number(numbers can't be evil) and 666 is a very significant number in the equations of everything(Fibonacci, Phi Pi etc)."Jesus" is not returning on a white horse in a cloud with the "saints" to slay the evil doers(his name which is Yahoshua which means Gods salvation is already here! ) The Apocalypse(which means unveiling not a cataclysm) and all it entails is just the religious fantasy of millions (to billions) of chicken littles.

Anti in Greek means in place of ..christ (in Greek is christos in Hebrew mashiach)means the anointed one ... the anointing which means to smear on oil.In context John was talking about a "type" of people...that were trying to usurp what he was teaching (which wasn't Christianity at all..nor ANY religion ,philosophy,psychology or mysticism).by the authority of the false anointing through religion.

There are a "large" group of people doing the same thing.It isn't to hard to figure out "who" they are and what they are doing..it is hid in plain sight.I am not condemning anyone for being foolish....that's what fools do.It will be a hard lesson learned and few will learn it....deny ignorance.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Rex282 because:
edit on 14-5-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join