Originally posted by beezzer
The kid just scares the hell out of me.
Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I would like to throw my candidate out there for great consideration. His name is Barrack Obama, our president of the U.S. A couple reasons he is on the top of my list.
1. War in the middle east (as stated in the bible)
2. Complete fall of currency (dollar is getting there)
3. Economy crumble to pieces (closest to the great depression we have ever been)
There are many more reasons to add to this, but let's keep this short and sweet so people don't complain about the length of my thread.
Now I know that George Bush set all this up, and believe me he is UP there on my list of top candidates also. But, I want to know what others think on this topic?
I believe Barrack Obama is actually mocking the U.S. We have been having major problems in our country for a while now and what do we hear Obama talking about? Jobs...Nope... Ways to fix economy...Nope.. Anything that would benefit the citizens of this country?? Nope.... We hear about his college basketball poll, and him playing basketball with pro athletes.
I mean, maybe it is just me, but I don't see anything that this worthless president has done yet for "change" for the better.
He did produce a fake birth certificate. Come on Trump, get to the bottom of this faster please!! Anyways back on topic, I will make a list of my top candidates for the Anti-Christ. Please join in and let me know who your top picks are and why.
1. Barrack Obama (Muslim backround, does not believe Jesus is the Christ)
2. George Bush (same reasons as Obama other than Muslim, had a huge part in setting these all up)
3. Lady Gaga (singer uniting gays/lesbians and sings about loving Judas and much more)
I do have many more, but I want to hear other peoples opinions on who is their top picks and why. I will chime in with more as I hear people's thoughts.