The leading candidate for the Anti-Christ leading to the end of the world in 2012??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

could definitely be obama..

could definitely be lady gaga also. you aren't far off with your thread.

i'll definitely say muhammed. offspring muslims.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Justin Beiber.

The kid just scares the hell out of me.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
is say epic fail , no 666 no mortal wound no link to the verses and just plane no to OB being the Anti Christ the ac is to have a wound rule for 42 months
www.bibletime.com... and as far as the the rev 13 goes this is the full Chapter www.biblegateway.com... now lets pull it apart and throw out there all the "I know who it is", i'll start 666=^^^= computer that is one the man ^^^=666= RWR count the letters of the name and see if he does not fit. The time line is off RWR served 2 terms in office so he is out, the 10 horns and 7 heads well the could be a religious order or a political power. then the two beast first beast and the second beast. let the debate go on.
edit on 28-4-2011 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I love this thread.

(I always thought it was Bill Gates.)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Justin Beiber.

The kid just scares the hell out of me.

Dude!!
I just told my sons last week that if I see this Beiber punk wear a blue turban, the Antichrist is here!! LOL!!
No one becomes that popular that fast without something going on...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I know how to prevent the Anti Christ, pretty simple. Supposedly everyone will like the anti christ at first, and he/she/it will bring everyone together to sing Kumbaya before taking off the scooby doo mask to reveal that they're really Old Man Johnson. Well, never fear because I will personally make it a point to distrust/dislike all people who everyone else admires. No need to thank me, just doin my part.
Anti Christ"And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that meddling sbc650mike".

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's got to be David Icke! The reptillians will be revealed to a terrified public and will reminded that Icke has been going on about these things for the last twenty years; they'll all happily become his disciples when they remember that he said he was the son of god (or something like that).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

After reading Lucifers Destiny @ www.goroadachi.com I changed my mind from Prince Charles to PRINCE WILLIAM. Good read ATSers!! Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not listen to the sound doctrine, but, having itching ears, will heap up for themselves teachers after their own lusts; 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside to fables.

2 Peter 2:2 Many will follow their immoral ways, and as a result, the way of the truth will be maligned.

The empty way of life that has been handed down by our forefathers is the spirit of the antichrist and the name given to the head of this deception is... Jesus.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Riley Family

say what now? would you mind rephrasing this? looks like you quoted the Bible then completely turned anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Um, I'd vote for you for something. That was awesome.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Tend to agree with you except that it's only the aspect of ourselves that is attached to ego and behaves accordingly.

One interesting observation (to me anyways) Nostradamus named his third antichrist "Mabus". Makes sense if you read it as, "May Be Us".

edit on 28-4-2011 by robyn because: math error

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My tenth grade algebra teacher. I know this to be true.

(Obviously it goes without saying it was Nero but the thread is fun anyway).
edit on 4/28/2011 by General Zod because: I left something out

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
you could also throw L ron hubbard with scientologists in their as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

This was so funny... I think I almost peed myself.

As for who the anti-Christ is... I have no idea. Even though I've spent the past 4 years learning about theology, I still have no idea. But I can tell you, it certainly isn't Obama, or George W, or Lady Gaga. But then again, since I have no idea, it could be one of them... just, the idea of one of them being something so intelligent and malevolent as the anti-Christ is laughable.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I would like to throw my candidate out there for great consideration. His name is Barrack Obama, our president of the U.S. A couple reasons he is on the top of my list.

1. War in the middle east (as stated in the bible)
2. Complete fall of currency (dollar is getting there)
3. Economy crumble to pieces (closest to the great depression we have ever been)

There are many more reasons to add to this, but let's keep this short and sweet so people don't complain about the length of my thread.

Now I know that George Bush set all this up, and believe me he is UP there on my list of top candidates also. But, I want to know what others think on this topic?

I believe Barrack Obama is actually mocking the U.S. We have been having major problems in our country for a while now and what do we hear Obama talking about? Jobs...Nope... Ways to fix economy...Nope.. Anything that would benefit the citizens of this country?? Nope.... We hear about his college basketball poll, and him playing basketball with pro athletes.

I mean, maybe it is just me, but I don't see anything that this worthless president has done yet for "change" for the better.

He did produce a fake birth certificate. Come on Trump, get to the bottom of this faster please!! Anyways back on topic, I will make a list of my top candidates for the Anti-Christ. Please join in and let me know who your top picks are and why.

1. Barrack Obama (Muslim backround, does not believe Jesus is the Christ)
2. George Bush (same reasons as Obama other than Muslim, had a huge part in setting these all up)
3. Lady Gaga (singer uniting gays/lesbians and sings about loving Judas and much more)

I do have many more, but I want to hear other peoples opinions on who is their top picks and why. I will chime in with more as I hear people's thoughts.

Why would the antichrist would be from America? Why has everything always have to come from America, and why have been al the American presidents been called antichrists??? The so called antichrist could also be Dutch, German, African, Japanese, Canadian or whatever....

Well, I guess that if there will be a new president, he will also be called antichrist after a week or a month or so, and then the cycle will start again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

One interesting video on the topic (and there are many others) -

......well, go figure....the link doesn't work.....

Try this search there, instead:

Obama/Antichrist YouTube search
edit on 4-5-2011 by LadyGreenEyes because: link issues

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
at one point I thought it might be me lol

then I grew up.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join