It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop-circles: do you really understand what’s going on in the rape seed fields?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienscot1
Very nice information, well researched. I am really interested in the radiation and molten metal left behind in some circles. I can not think of any way normal people could leave that behind.

This is the best crop circle thread i have ever seen here on ATS !
Well done. Apparently, the truth is in the details.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you walk up to a crop circle and you see molten iron spheres and radiation then the Greys made it.
If the crop circle looks ugly and appears to have been made - from the ground - then it's hoaxers
trying to muddy the water.
-- Look everybody! This crop circle right over here is a fake!
This guy on TV even admitted to making it!
Since this one is a fake then therefore ALL crop circles must also be fakes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice try.

I think the real crop circles are created by 2 small spheres that hover over the field.
One sphere drops iron filings all over the place.
The other sphere cranks up the power and creates the crop circle design.

I'm thinking in a few years the Greys will create a huge 300 ' diameter crop circle in broad daylight
right in front researchers a few feet away who are investigating a crop circle made the night before.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This does not preclude human involvement but I think it narrows the possibility.
It is that famous "ball of light" video. Some say it is hoaxed but they don't say how. They say the video creator admitted it was hoaxed but don't show where.
www.ufo-blogger.com...

Here is a skeptics point of view, also valid but only a pov as the writer himself admits news.nationalgeographic.com...

This site illustrates people are 50/50 divided over crop circles and how they are formed news.bbc.co.uk...

US billionaire Laurence Rockefeller, a UFO enthusiast, is so fascinated by them that he is funding the UK's biggest survey of the strange patterns....

But "croppies" are quick to point to the lack of tracks and footprints leading from the crop circles as proof that there is something paranormal about their presence.

Why would Laurence Rockefeller bother to entertain himself with a hoax?

I've seen recreations that prove it can be done (with many people, great effort and lots of time) but those were not without the broken shaft evidence NOT found in some of the most elaborate, intricate circles and many were created at night dispelling the dew theory.

I stopped short of claiming ET created these circles. After all why should they care?
I think we may be dealing with a highly advanced and highly evolved parallel species with as much an interest in the planet as we have. Subterrans, who evolved alongside human species in remote locations and underground. I know...

edit on 29-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

The balls of light are 2 small remote controlled probes.
----------------------------------------------
With no tracks around some crop circles that means either helicopters,floating balloons or
advanced technology craft that hover over the field.

This one looks pretty good.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Is there a comprehensive list of circles that have been professionally analyzed, and exhibit abnormal symptoms that would be difficult for a human to duplicate? I'm just curious, as I think most are not analyzed. I still think they are all man-made personally. And I think if an alien were to make one of these, it would be significant, amazing, and we'd just know. All these highly publicized designs near major roads, with designs that HUMANS would think are mysterious and cryptic (Mayan designs, weird runes, spheres representing planets) are what are made.

The premise that an alien species would try to warn us about an upcoming disaster by cryptic, undecipherable designs, that few take seriously, wouldn't be the way they would go about it. A direct message to us electronically makes a lot more sense. Unless of course, they are playing some huge cosmic prank on us.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That ball of light film is pretty old. Was that technology around then?

reply to post by fleabit

I stopped short of claiming ET created these circles. After all why should they care?
I think we may be dealing with a highly advanced and highly evolved parallel species with as much an interest in the planet as we have. Subterrans, who evolved alongside human species in remote locations and underground.
edit on 29-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Is there a comprehensive list of circles that have been professionally analyzed, and exhibit abnormal symptoms that would be difficult for a human to duplicate? I'm just curious, as I think most are not analyzed. I still think they are all man-made personally. And I think if an alien were to make one of these, it would be significant, amazing, and we'd just know. All these highly publicized designs near major roads, with designs that HUMANS would think are mysterious and cryptic (Mayan designs, weird runes, spheres representing planets) are what are made.

The premise that an alien species would try to warn us about an upcoming disaster by cryptic, undecipherable designs, that few take seriously, wouldn't be the way they would go about it. A direct message to us electronically makes a lot more sense. Unless of course, they are playing some huge cosmic prank on us.

This one may be a warning you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Why should they care?
They are our spiritual brothers and sisters. They wish to have communion with us.
One way to look at it is that they have evolved.
------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, the Greys are not the only alien race that has reached the planet Earth.
It's nothing to be afraid of. They just have advanced technology. So do we. - USA -
It wasn't easy but we finally caught up to them.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I had a close encounter of the third kind. For the most part, I received ridicule and insults. In September, 2010, a BING image came on my browser of a crop circle.I saved it to my background. Everytime the image came up I began to see something new in it.After a week, I was convinced it contained symbols of what I witnessed. About ten days later, it dawned on me, to explore crop circle websites. Within an hour, I found an image I immediately recognized. It portrayed the early beginnings of my bizarre, fantastic encounter.If you have time, read SIG below.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

haha you dont seem to have all of your facts straaaight. There has been MANY attempts with accurate analysis and mathematics to duplicate and exact replica of many of these circles but the final results at the attempts bring a different outcome to that of an original crop circle phenomena. The outcome concluded that man made crop circles were created with ropes and planks of wood to flattened the crop down, but by doing so only a BENT towards the middle of the crop branch was made which within couple of hours it begins to straightened back up. Unexplained crop circles show that crops are NOT bent but indeed broken or "cut" at the BOTTOM of the branch. Also keep in mind these attempts where SIMPLE crop circles and YET it took a WHOLE day to just produce a semi crooked circle, these mystery crop circles are done OVER NIGHT within a time frame of 5-10 hours with extreme COMPLEXITY so if YOU claim these are man made then go ahead prove it and do one YOURSELF with amazing detail over night.
Good Luck with that!!! haha

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

haha you dont seem to have all of your facts straaaight. There has been MANY attempts with accurate analysis and mathematics to duplicate and exact replica of many of these circles but the final results at the attempts bring a different outcome to that of an original crop circle phenomena. The outcome concluded that man made crop circles were created with ropes and planks of wood to flattened the crop down, but by doing so only a BENT towards the middle of the crop branch was made which within couple of hours it begins to straightened back up. Unexplained crop circles show that crops are NOT bent but indeed broken or "cut" at the BOTTOM of the branch. Also keep in mind these attempts where SIMPLE crop circles and YET it took a WHOLE day to just produce a semi crooked circle, these mystery crop circles are done OVER NIGHT within a time frame of 5-10 hours with extreme COMPLEXITY so if YOU claim these are man made then go ahead prove it and do one YOURSELF with amazing detail over night.
Good Luck with that!!! haha ;DD

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
so scratched up is human made.......horizontal is alien made i guess. who knows =\

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuned AgentPractice makes perfect and all that.

This isn't about willpower. It would be about some entirely new principle in physics, in biophysics. Tenacity won't help you cause plants to bend en masse all at the same point.
I don't know if it's aliens or humans. I certainly agree that the powers that be have tech far in advance of humans. I would say 100 years in advance.
A good counterpoint would be to see if the Howdy Doody crop circle, or one similarly flippant, has stems bent near the root in a non-destructive manner, as if they grew that way. If so, it's likely shadow-government games. If not, maybe non-human intelligences.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

The false alien messiah / blue beam / etc. thing. Predictive programming.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Why should they care?
They are our spiritual brothers and sisters. They wish to have communion with us.
It's nothing to be afraid of. They just have advanced technology. So do we. - USA -

Let's assume for the moment ET's exist.
(btw response was to fleabit - asked you a different question)
Are you saying they are all related to us? They are all our piritual brothers and sisters?
When you say 'look at how they have evolved' who are you talking about? Who has evolved? And if you are talking about aliens, how can you tell?

BTW, the Greys are not the only alien race that has reached the planet Earth

Nobody said that (grays reached planet earth) at least I didn't.
I think grays are from here.

edit on 30-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

The false alien messiah / blue beam / etc. thing. Predictive programming.

Weak.
None of these explain why a brilliant man with unlimited resources and access to the most accurate available knowledge would waste his effort, time and reputation on two men with boards.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Why should they care?

Let's assume for the moment ET's exist.
(btw response was to fleabit - asked you a different question)
Are you saying they are all related to us? They are all our piritual brothers and sisters?
When you say 'look at how they have evolved' who are you talking about? Who has evolved? And if you are talking about aliens, how can you tell?

BTW, the Greys are not the only alien race that has reached the planet Earth

Nobody said that (grays reached planet earth) at least I didn't.
I think grays are from here.

The Greys are from the Zeta Reticuli Binary Star System. It's about 39 light years away.
They have underground bases here on Earth.
When i say evolved i mean spiritually. Their God is our God.
The ones that crashed near Roswell ,NM in July 1947 appear almost human.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
When they admit to making most of the crop circles near Stonehenge , i think they should
compensate the farmers overs there for crops lost.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thinking that all crop circles are man made is just plain crazy, I think believing ET's put em there is a lot more plausible.

Why the hell would people be doing that, it would be impossible for it to be so perfect, it's 100%.
Don't bull# us with the man made ones, those ones are hoaxs.
There are more then one alien race doing them, some are messages others are disinfo.
I can't believe someone would actually come with a stupid idea that they are all man created. Like Hello

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
very cool. thanks!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
who's to say there aren't humans with advanced technology capable of this.. on this planet.. using it to do this???

I think your conclusion is ignorant.

Now imagine some fellas with advanced super secret technology and equipment costing the better part of half a million dollars or more, amusing us (and themselves) with making strange designs in crops!

Whatever for?

Your's is a straw man argument at best!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is amazing, i've always been curious about crop circles but never really thought they were UFO related - why would they leave us messages in such places, and not say on the lawn of the white house (I know a little exaggerated but you get the idea). Anyway to the OP, i live in northern UK, do you know if these occur up here at all?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join