It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My AWAKENING: The Documentaries- ATS, Help Me Help Others!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
My AWAKENING: The Documentaries
But looking for your help ATS!!!

I've compiled my own, personal list of the documentaries that were the most influential in helping to free me from the 'flock'
and get motivated to do the research myself
and make my own decisions...

TO 'DENY IGNORANCE'

Since then,
I've become extremely passionate about inspiring others as well.

So along with sharing my list (this is just the list of video documentaries)
I'm asking my fellow brothers and sisters here on ATS to share their knowledge-
Be it via videos, written work, personal testimony, etc...

My goal is to compile a simple,
straight-forward,
'sheeple-friendly'
mosaic of information to distribute to my family/friends/acquaintances/etc-
primarily through social media.

This project is already well underway- but now that I'm approaching the final phases, I'm hoping y'all will offer your insights,
and by doing so,
will help me do a final sweep to make sure all my bases are covered,

***ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!***
lol

and that the material presented is completely truthful and accurate
(We must always have our intended audience in mind- SKEPTICS)

So without further ado- Here's my video documentary list...

1. "Loose Change"

Loose Change is a series of films released between 2005 and 2009 which argue that the September 11, 2001 attacks were planned and conducted by elements within the United States government, and base the claims on perceived anomalies in the historical record of the attacks. The films were written and directed by Dylan Avery, and produced by Korey Rowe, Jason Bermas and Matthew Brown.

2. "Wake Up Call"

Wake Up Call compiles the best clips from the most important documentaries into a single presentation that exposes the global elite's New World Order agenda,
the methods used to advance it,
and why it's so essential for us to come together as a collective and stop it.

An ideal crash course for those still unaware of the monumental plight humanity faces today!
Some of the topics covered in the film:

The New World Order, Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, Illuminati symbolism, Problem-Reaction-Solution, 9-11, war profiteering, the phony 'War on Terrorism', the impending 'Big Brother Surveillance Society', the war on civil liberties, micro chipping, mind control, media control and 'education system' indoctrination.

3. The Zeitgeist Series (PART 3 in particular: "Moving Forward")

Zeitgeist: The Movie is a 2007 documentary film by Peter Joseph. It asserts three main ideas, including the Christ myth theory, alternative theories for the parties responsible for the September 11th attacks and that bankers manipulate the international monetary system and the media in order to consolidate power.

PART 1: Original 2007 Release (With 2010 Updates by Peter Joseph)

PART 2: Addendum

PART 3: Moving Forward

4. Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement

In the documentary, director Alex Jones describes the Bilderberg Group,
tracking them to Ottawa and Istanbul to document their private meetings,
and reveals an alleged eugenics-obsessed group of global elite whose mission is the elimination of most of the earth’s population and the enslavement of the rest.
He covers the formation of the North America transportation control grid, discusses the pseudo-science eugenics used by governments, and describes the goals of the elites for the creation of a North American Union.

5. The Obama Deception

The film argues that American presidents since the 1960s have served as "front men" for entities such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Wall Street banks, the Federal Reserve, the Military-industrial complex and others,
arguing that multinational corporations and powerful elite families,
such as the Rothschild family and Rockefeller family hold the real "power behind the throne."

The documentary claims the main motive of these groups is to set up a New World Order,
where offshore banks subversively engage in the looting of the wealth of the American people.

The documentary primarily focuses on American president Barack Obama and his actions during his young presidency. However, it also discusses John F. Kennedy, George H. W. Bush, and the George W. Bush administration.

The film claims that Obama has been carefully installed by powerful elite families, and that he is deliberately working against the best interests of the American people.
It discusses and references main stream news pieces to suggest that elite families and multinational institutions utilize Obama in an effort to con the American people into accepting their globalist agenda, which according to Jones, would include items such as forced national service, warrantless wiretapping, FEMA camps, martial law, and a Bank of the World, which would dominate America through carbon taxes.

6. The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

The good the bad and the ugly behind the NWO.
The "New World Order" (NWO) is a conspiracy theory; describing the evolution or existence of one-world government administered by the powerful elite.
Now Alan Axelrod offers an understandable look at what the NWO really means to people and lets the reader decide which theories are correct- or whether perhaps it's a little bit of every proposed theory.
He discusses:
The Knights of Templar/The Illuminati/Freemasons: ancient and modern-day religionists and how they paved the way for a possible Fourth Reich The link between the lost island of Atlantis Hitler and the first President Bush with the concept of a future one-world government.
The United Nations
Yale University's Skull and Bones society
The Rockefellers, Morgans, Rothschilds, and Kennedys.

7. Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined

Invisible Empire: A New World Order defined sets out to do just that, define the term “New World Order”
and shed light on the power elite, their agenda, and there modes of operation.
Filmmaker Jason Bermas who is best known for his work on Loose Change, and more recently Fabled Enemies has decided to go beyond 9/11 and take the next logical step.

8. The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One TRUTH RISING

The documentary provides an in-depth look at the plight of 9/11 first responders, many afflicted with serious health problems from the toxicity of Ground Zero. Truth Rising reveals and challenges the astounding arrogance and negligence of the government in regard to the heroic efforts of first responders, police, and fire-fighters. Truth Rising indicts the administration of Rudy Giuliani and that of the EPA and Christine Todd Whitman, who proclaimed the air in lower Manhattan was safe to breathe, contrary to numerous warnings to the contrary.

9. Into the Fire (2011)

World leaders and activists from around the world gathered for the G20 Summit. With over 19,000 police officers and security personnel on hand, the results lead to over 1100 arrests, martial law in downtown Toronto, and the most massive violation of civil liberties in Canadian history.
Directed by Dan Dicks
Produced by Steven Davies Bryan Law and Dan Dicks

Thank you in advance!
Looking forward to what ATS has to offer
God bless
Peace and L

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thanks for a long weekend ahead. Good job op.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I've seen most of those documentaries, very good selection to help people wake up. I have to check out Invisible Empire and Into the Fire.

I recommend checking out this person's YouTube page that i've watched videos on for a long time. They have a very elaborate series called "Illuminati Project", it contains 280 videos and they're all around 10-11 minutes long. It's a very in depth series...I still haven't seen them all, but they touch down on a lot of different areas so I think you should check it out. You could have people watch the series or pick certain videos out for them to see.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-4-2011 by Troublesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I would like to add 2 of my favs.

Kymatica- This is actually the sequel to Esoteric Agenda.
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

And one I just watched.
the Healing begins NOW
video.google.ca...#
This one is very long, but worth it!!

Sorry I cant embed them for you, but I am sure someone might come by and do it.

Peace, NRE.

Just noticed you didn't have Esoteric Agenda
topdocumentaryfilms.com...
edit on 28-4-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: sorry its late

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Not to put a damper on your recent awakening and wish to help others, but please remember that they will not awaken until they too are ready. You must respect their capacity for comprehension and more importantly, their fundamental wish to step outside their comfort zone. Awakening before ready could drive them over the edge. It's happened many times. You can find threads about it here on ats. Be careful and RESPECTFUL.

My awakening started more than a decade ago. Once you've really digested this and a lot more, you will be able to give others their space. Learn more about what you still don't know and allow stuff time to sink in fully. You've only scratched the surface.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I gotcha covered love

KYMATICA:

The Healing Begins Now

Will definitely check them out

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I wanted to add a site for you, this site literally has about 1000 documentaries such as
Consciousness
Enlightening Comedy
Mystery History
Many Bloodsucking Insects (Poli-Tics) & Conspiracy (shorter clips)
UFO & NASA (Never A Straight Answer)
Science, Tech & Free Energy
Lectures
Music Videos
Recommended videos
Offline Recommended docus (so no vid linx)
Other video sites
You can pick and choose what you think someone is ready for.
www.dedroidify.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Here is the full movie of "The Century of The Self"
for full uninterupted viewing pleasure.
In it one learns public relations 101,
how the very teqniques Freud
developed backfired,
and how Reagan
tricked my
grampa.

Every older person I shows this too has their mind blown,
as the events get closer to the recent past, and
stuff-they-remember gets shown in a
strange new light.

But my absolute favorite part is in the begining
where we get to hear Edward Bernays
in his own words followed by the
opinion of his daughter.
Priceless.

David Grouchy
edit on 28-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I've blown many minds with my deluxe set of illuminati cards. When I first saw the twin towers card and the pentagon card online I did my best to prove that they were a hoax. Ended up buying the deluxe edition set. You can see a complete list here.

grou.ps...

Not exactly a documentary but seeing is believing and holding them scares the hell out of some people.
edit on 28-4-2011 by NE1911 because: link

edit on 28-4-2011 by NE1911 because: edit

new topics

top topics

join