It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens were real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There is something that never gets talked about, which I find odd. In my experiences with this phenomenon I asked why don't they make themselves seen to the world and why don't they give abductees something to return with besides strange marks, implants and illnesses that can prove that contact.

Here is what I was told on various occassions by various beings. There is a universal code which all beings have to comply to. It is the written law with penalties according to 'them' if that law if broken. Earth apparently is a key planet and supposedly quite unique. The problem is that the human species on earth are not evolved yet so the advanced beings from other world's have to follow the law that does not permit them to change the natural course of the spiritual evolution of the less evolved species, us. The only time that they would be allowed to do this is if there was no other option to save the planet from impending doom. At which point they added that it would be caused solely by us and our own destructive underdeveloped ego.

That is to say that if they knew that our planet would be destroyed and the human species was unable to prevent it, the evolved beings would be allowed to step in and be known by the world. So either we evolve or we stay as we are and kill everything off, then they will step in. But they are not permitted to change the course of our destinies and alter everything because they said it would impact the universe in a negative way.

Here is the other thing, the ones that apparently went to the government and made a deal with them to abduct a certain portion of people here are the enemy to us and they have overstepped their allowed boundaries because they are fighting against the good forces for the combined take over of our planet.

They were very clear in describing the 'good' forces as the beings who did not over ride the law and interefere with our life path or the life path of this planet. The factions who have been in this battle for eons include many different groups of beings. They also said that the ones who present themselves to us when disclosure comes will be the enemy factions. These include the greys of all varieties, grasshopper, various reptilian species and many more.

If beings get an ok from the world governing bodies then in their minds they aren't breaking the law that they are all bound to. But the law is their to prevent them from altering our lives and keeping our destiny paths as written. The one's who have broken this law can never return and are essentially homeless in this war that has been raging for eons.

That is how it was explained to me. The question is what does one believe in the midst of personal agenda's and disinformation. The world is in chaos and no one knows anymore what an apple is from an orange.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Also all the evidence all over our planet of these beings/gods etc are actually the homeless enemy factions that have left their illegal fingerprints here in their attempt to take over. So this war that has been going on for eons is drawing to it's final conclusion it appears.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So whats more likely?ETs are interstellar biengs or interdimentional biengs?Because,sadly, both seem pretty unlikely.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mental Maze
So whats more likely?ETs are interstellar biengs or interdimentional biengs?Because,sadly, both seem pretty unlikely.

well we only really started studing the universe and great depth in the last 500 years, we are created from particular elements and perceive the universe from a very very VERY specific standpiont. We discover new information about the universe every day now, who is to say that we are going about discovering the biggest and best life changing breakthroughs in the same order let alone perspective.

we are carbon based, mostly water, we perceive time in a linier way, two beings are needed to make another, use a multitude of sensors measuring different wavelengths and mainly photon receptors to percieve our imediate surrounds and i could go on....

To me the amazing vastness and increadible complexity of the universe can only be discovered in a way the inteligent life that seeks it, can perceive it.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

Very well put my friend..They Might be right in front of us just as much as they might not be..

It seems that they are right in front of us, but to see them you must not forget to use the right optics.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mental Maze

You're absolutely right it's not credible, however neither was aviation, electricity, computers, etc etc etc

Definately with you on one thing though the other civilisations are nowhere near our solar system they may visit i don't know but i think that life supporting planets are probably fairly rare. By rare I mean on cosmological terms so there would still be billions simply because of the size of the universe.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

Of course, i understand that it would be pure ignorance on my part if i said that something isnt possible, i do favor odds,though,and the odds arent really favoring these possibilities..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Gabriell

my son draws strange creatures and buildings and other outrageous crap all the time,doesnt hes ever seen any of it in person..

Which is, probably because he is a child
. Lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join