It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding Morons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

..instead of kneeling there kissing their boots. No thats not me telling you what to do, thats me saying that you Brits have the same problems as us yet you walk around calling Americans stupid for not doing anything about it. Now you sit there and get drunk and watch THE ROYALS get wed. Trulely laughable.

Moronic

I dont care if you want to worship your German Royalty. Leave us out of it. Why must I have no choice but to sit there and watch this crap on American television? It is HIGHLY offensive to me as an American to have this family, the same family that caused so many American deaths, broadcasted on every news channel as if its something good. Its not even the fact that they still literally want to kill billions of people. Thats mainstream news. Prince Charles going on rants telling us that we should have a 1 child policy while the man has like 8 kids. The man explains how we need to not be able to take a hot bath because it hurts the environment while he runs around with his private jets and living in mansions. Its absurd.

Moronic

Ive put out exactly why I have an issue with this wedding multiple times in this thread. Instead of actually reading what Ive posted or watching the videos that Ive placed in this thread, its automatically I hate the British because how dare I speak ill of the chosen ones.

Moronic

Go get a crate, take it out side the British Embassy, stand on it, and have your rant.

You have no idea what you are talking about, therefore you are the moron.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Cost of Royal wedding can feed 168,000,000 children for a day in Africa.

Enjoy the show.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
reply to post by dsm1664

Enjoy the show.

I agree with that statement.

The rest of your 'comments' are deeply uneducated.

Do you have a passport? Have you travelled to the UK? Have you travelled anywhere other than your own country?

You seem truely ignorant, and by default should be banned from this site.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

reply to post by dsm1664

Enjoy the show.

And how many more could you feed with the cost of the war in Iraq or the massive bailout of your banks?
edit on 29-4-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

reply to post by dsm1664

Enjoy the show.

I agree with that statement.

The rest of your 'comments' are deeply uneducated.

Do you have a passport? Have you travelled to the UK? Have you travelled anywhere other than your own country?

You seem truely ignorant, and by default should be banned from this site.

Yes trulely ignorant even though everything Ive stated in this thread Ive backed up with fact.... except of course the one 'comment' that you actually agree with.

Im just curious why you defend these people? Throughout history they've been nothing but monsters and still to this day they continue that tradition.... yet you defend them for what seems to be no reason.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

reply to post by dsm1664

Enjoy the show.

How many people could a presidential election feed? How many people could the Iraq/Afghan war feed? How many people could the bank bailout feed?

Dear god man, think about what you are saying.
edit on 29/4/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

reply to post by dsm1664

Enjoy the show.

And how many more could you feed with the cost of the war in Iraq or the massive bailout of your banks?

I dont know ask the British banks that got the money.

I really wish people would read a thread past the first post. This entire conversation has already been covered on the FIRST PAGE. But no, its obviously just all about me hating the british people even though ive stated over and over thats not the case. It couldnt be about this royal family on record stating that they want to kill billions of people. A prince stating he'd want to come back as a deadly virus to wipe out human population. Princess Diana stating that Charles was going to kill her. No, it couldnt be that this family is full of monsters. Nope, its that I, the OP, hates the british!
edit on 29-4-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
/Jumps up and down screaming "Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............puleeeeeeeeease look at meeee........"

Sorry, just copying the Americans....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I find it very funny and a testament to how ridiculous this entire thread is that you have your mood stated as being “patriotic”, implying that you value patriotism, yet you are bashing us Brits for showing the rest of the world how patriotism should really be done.

I bet most Americans would love it if they had a institution like our Monarchy that could put on a show of patriotism like this.

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

I find it very funny and a testament to how ridiculous this entire thread is that you have your mood stated as being “patriotic”, implying that you value patriotism, yet you are bashing us Brits for showing the rest of the world how patriotism should really be done.

I bet most Americans would love it if they had a institution like our Monarchy that could put on a show of patriotism like this.

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

I find it very funny and a testament to how brainwashed you truley are to be from scotland while defending the English monarcy. I do apologize though. I didnt know its was called Patriotism to support a family that, on record, wants to murder billions of people in the name of 'climate control'.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Thing is mate, the rest of the world has moved on from the atrocities of the past - we have realised we live in a global community. Unfortunately, many Americans such as yourself are the exception to the rule. You cling to your past, passing along the hatred from generation to generation and ending in becoming a nation full of people who hate anything that isn't American. You preach hatred and revenge for deeds done hundreds of years ago.

Can't wait for you lot to implode and give the world back to the rest of us. Methinks that time is not far off either.....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Thing is mate, the rest of the world has moved on from the atrocities of the past - we have realised we live in a global community. Unfortunately, many Americans such as yourself are the exception to the rule. You cling to your past, passing along the hatred from generation to generation and ending in becoming a nation full of people who hate anything that isn't American. You preach hatred and revenge for deeds done hundreds of years ago.

Can't wait for you lot to implode and give the world back to the rest of us. Methinks that time is not far off either.....

Ive done no such thing. Please quote where Ive preached hatred or revenge. It was the people in this thread that made me out to be some English hating evil person simply for speaking out against Royalty. If anything, this is nothing more than the world's hatred towards Americans rearing its ugly head into a conversation that has nothing to with America. I cling to nothing, but I do understand that those that dont know or understand the past are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

All I read was "Whinge whinge whinge Lie whinge..........whinge."

The lie is this bit....

If anything, this is nothing more than the world's hatred towards Americans rearing its ugly head into a conversation that has nothing to with America. I cling to nothing, but I do understand that those that dont know or understand the past are doomed to repeat it.

You're entire thread has been whinging about how the Royal family is actually German (totally skipping over the fact that most of your own country came from other countries), how they butchered people in the past (totally skipping over the fact your own current President is presently slaughtering people daily - and have been for many years) and how people should be protesting like the people of the Great And Mighty America - Land Of The Bloody Free. Put simply - you're whinging that this thread isn't about America, and you're lying about this thread not being about America.

We see right through your BS.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I am British first, Scottish second, I am a unionist.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I am English first but also a very, very proud Unionist and feel that we should concentrate on the many things that unite us rather than the few which divide us.

Oh, and for those ignaramuses who incorrectly insist on calling it The 'English' Monarchy a little bit of research goes a long way, Google is your friend!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This entire thread has been about shutting me up. From mods moving it to bury it to the same people posting over and over again with the same arguements that have already been answered over and over simply to discredit anything I say. For this to happen on ATS is amazing and something that should be looked into further.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

If America ever falls, like you've stated you would enjoy seeing, thats it. No more FREEDOM. You will have your one world monarcy that you so defend. Enjoy the wedding.

Proof right there that this thread IS about America and "Look at me.....look at me.....".

No more freedom? What complete and utter bollocks. If you Americans think you are free then you are wildly deluded.

Get off your damn high horse Mr Loud American, sit down and shut up while the rest of the world enjoys something that, for once, ISNT about America.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

If I could applaud you I would Sir.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

...my hat is tilted in your direction, good sir.

Bravo.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by Kryties

...my hat is tilted in your direction, good sir.

Bravo.

Yes Bravo.

So nice to see that another thread of the exact same subject can be created by someone within the UK and an intelligent conversation occurs.... yet an American creates the same thread and he his spit apon, even by the mods, until finally shut up by an ignorant retard and the people cheer.

The American hatred on this website makes me sick to my stomach.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join