It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding Morons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

The American hatred on this website makes me sick to my stomach.

What else do you expect when you come into an international forum and offend an entire nation, beginning by calling them 'Morons' all because they happen to do things a little differently or have a different belief system than the God-Almighty America.

You subject the rest of the world to America this and America that 365 days a year and expect everyone to shut up and deal with it, yet when another country has their moment in the spotlight all you can do is abuse them. Not only that but you interject with stories about how America the Great threw off the chains of enslavement blah blah blah...

This isn't about hatred. It's about the fact that the rest of the world is beyond sick to death of hearing about America every bloody day. GET THE HINT. We are sick of you. Nobody around the world gives two hoots about your history anymore. Your country has drifted far away from its original values, almost unrecognisably. Everyone else around the world can see this but you guys are so caught up in all your patriotic crap that you don't see the indoctrination. It's useless for others around the world to try telling you because you shut them down by immediately painting them as "America Haters"......a bit like you just did.

So yes, we are telling the American to shut up. This is Britain's day, not yours. Let them deal with it the way THEY want to, not the way YOU want them to.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by AndrewJay

The American hatred on this website makes me sick to my stomach.

What else do you expect when you come into an international forum and offend an entire nation, beginning by calling them 'Morons' all because they happen to do things a little differently or have a different belief system than the God-Almighty America.

You subject the rest of the world to America this and America that 365 days a year and expect everyone to shut up and deal with it, yet when another country has their moment in the spotlight all you can do is abuse them. Not only that but you interject with stories about how America the Great threw off the chains of enslavement blah blah blah...

This isn't about hatred. It's about the fact that the rest of the world is beyond sick to death of hearing about America every bloody day. GET THE HINT. We are sick of you. Nobody around the world gives two hoots about your history anymore. Your country has drifted far away from its original values, almost unrecognisably. Everyone else around the world can see this but you guys are so caught up in all your patriotic crap that you don't see the indoctrination. It's useless for others around the world to try telling you because you shut them down by immediately painting them as "America Haters"......a bit like you just did.

So yes, we are telling the American to shut up. This is Britain's day, not yours. Let them deal with it the way THEY want to, not the way YOU want them to.

Here you go buddy! Made a thread just for you and the rest of the people that come on here and spew ignorant hatred. Have at it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

You didn't actually read my post did you?

Thankyou for proving my point completely.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

You didn't actually read my post did you?

Thankyou for proving my point completely.

Oh you mean I didnt read what you were actually trying to say and instead just found one part of your post and ran with it? Wait.... havent you been doing that to me this entire thread?

Oh well. Clicky clicky your American hatred thread. Be sure to post. Ta ta.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

This isn't about hatred. It's about the fact that the rest of the world is beyond sick to death of hearing about America every bloody day. GET THE HINT. We are sick of you. Nobody around the world gives two hoots about your history anymore. Your country has drifted far away from its original values, almost unrecognizably. Everyone else around the world can see this but you guys are so caught up in all your patriotic crap that you don't see the indoctrination. It's useless for others around the world to try telling you because you shut them down by immediately painting them as "America Haters"......a bit like you just did.

Best response I've read to date on BTS. Maybe even ATS. Yeah, I think so...

Just loved it word for word. And no, there was no HATE in your rejoinders at all - just FACT.

*HIGH FIVE*

Will make a point in checking out your posts in the future. If the rest are as 'right on' and eloquent? You've got a new fan.

Absolutely FAB response.

peace

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
High Fives all around INIT

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
@AndrewJay

Trust me, you are not the only person who feels this way :/. It does not surprise me however, to see some British people let their pride cloud their judgement and (vainly) attack perfectly valid arguments just to save face. Remember that for all their pseudo-intellectual posturing they are approaching the problem from a predominantly emotional standpoint not a rational one. You can't talk sense into people who don't *have* any to begin with. I've only managed to get one young man from Bristol to finally question his devotion the Queen. Old habits die hard, as they say.

As a culture remember that the British tend to be proud to a fault, even moreso than the North American cousins they so often deride. In their minds their national identity is inextricably tied to that precious royal family of theirs . When you point out how utterly incompatible that is with the 'enlightened' views they claim to espouse...that tends to REALLY get their knickers in a knot!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Aeltri because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeltri
@AndrewJay

Trust me, you are not the only person who feels this way :/. It does not surprise me however, to see some British people let their pride cloud their judgement and (vainly) attack perfectly valid arguments just to save face. Remember that for all their pseudo-intellectual posturing they are approaching the problem from a predominantly emotional standpoint not a rational one. You can't talk sense into people who don't *have* any to begin with. I've only managed to get one young man from Bristol to finally question his devotion the Queen. Old habits die hard, as they say.

As a culture remember that the British tend to be proud to a fault, even moreso than the North American cousins they so often deride. In their minds their national identity is inextricably tied to that precious royal family of theirs . When you point out how utterly incompatible that is with the 'enlightened' views they claim to espouse...that tends to REALLY get their knickers in a knot!

Sorry, you're obviously not reading properly.

Please reread then comment.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

Originally posted by Aeltri
@AndrewJay

Sorry, you're obviously not reading properly.

Please reread then comment.

Are you really still following this thread? You seriously have nothing better to do than play guard dog and attack anyone that has a mind of their own?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

"MyATS"

...when I read comments that make generalisations and assuptions, without actually reading what the Brits are writing, then yes!

Do you know the reason why it was on US TV, why all these 'Morons' were glued to the TV???

Supply and demand.

Nothing to do with Brits pushing it down your thoat..The US media did that, not the Brits.

Why do I have to watch US sitcoms on UK TV, day in day out... Oh, I don't, I have a remote control and my own mind.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join