It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Has anyone taken any old document and screwed with the contrasts and hues and found similar anomalies? Just curious because I don't believe I've seen a document so scrutinized before.

Oh you must have missed the Kenya Birth Certificate thread from two years back....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-4-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
The OP did not add the CIA-61. Instead, the OP is seeing something that LOOKS like it could say CIA-61 but it just says OAHU. Look at the two words:
CIA-61
OAHU
Can't you guys see exactly how you could mistake one for the other if the depression from the transfer was not uniform in pressure? It's plain as day. The C and the I make the O. The A is the A. You can't make out the left side of the H very well, but the dash in the H comes through as exactly that, a dash. The 6 is the left part of the H and the right and bottom part of the U and the one is the left part of the U.

and u r exactly correct
that's how it occurred
star 4 u

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I cannot find the download link just yet

but the file name I have listed is

pb-110427-obama-birth-cert-full-jm.photoblog900.jpg

maybe that can help lead to the link where I d/l
it from. I think the link was listed in the other
Obama forgery thread. I think that's where
I got it from.

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but in case it hasn't, here's a link to that document: LINK

Get it while it's hot, before it disappears like the blank form for his last "official" COLB did!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This whole birther trip is taking on elements seen in religion. It's based on faith, which is based on hearsay evidence. And like religion, some will never be convinced one way or the other no matter how much other evidence, pro or con is presented.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I am saying it says OAHU not CIA-61.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Can anyone decipher the typewriter text visible behind "19a. Signature of Attendant"?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Boon,can you overlay a transparency of the short form onto the long form so the markings matchup? That way we can get an idea of how the documents were pressed together when the transfer occured?

Hunkhunka doesn't seem to get it and thinks it could be somebody elses certificate that was stored with it. Even though it would very unlikely that somebody else that just happened to born down to the same minute as Obama, also had their short form instead of long form stored below his long form.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ossminid

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by rogerstigers
first question.. how was an xray of the BC performed?

well I call it an x-ray cause of the way it looks
in my image editor. Actually it is just playing
around with the different color codes, slight
adjustment here and there and it revealed
this and I happened to see it and brought it here
for all to speculate

Now that's what I call credible reasoning

lol, well I am no professional at this image stuff.
I do not know what the proper term is and
it looked like an x-ray to me so i called it
that. Maybe some professional out there
can advise me what's the proper term I
should have used. lmao

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As a Brit I care not one iota where my PM was born or if he is truly British, am confused why ,many Americans are hung up about Obama, was there a question about Bush, Regan, Carter, Kennedy? do these questions asrise because Obama is mixed race?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

Boon,can you overlay a transparency of the short form onto the long form so the markings matchup? That way we can get an idea of how the documents were pressed together when the transfer occured?

Hunkhunka doesn't seem to get it and thinks it could be somebody elses certificate that was stored with it. Even though it would very unlikely that somebody else that just happened to born down to the same minute as Obama, also had their short form instead of long form stored below his long form.

When my son was born 30 days ago, 4 others were born at the EXACT same time...

Why does THAT seem unlikely to you, but a forged BC is likely?

*SMH*

edit on 28-4-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GWYNPLAINE
This whole birther trip is taking on elements seen in religion. It's based on faith, which is based on hearsay evidence. And like religion, some will never be convinced one way or the other no matter how much other evidence, pro or con is presented.

undoubtedly u have not been paying attention
and reading this thread. I have already changed
my stance once in this thread and apologized
for it. So yes, some CAN be convinced they
are wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

but how can you scan something that has layers and is ported as a potential fraud.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

There is another thread on this posted earlier, it looks like the short form BC is photocopied under the long form BC, hence giving a transparency layer when photos of the document are altered with filters etc.

It does say Obama and looks like OAHU.

earlier thread and a filter I placed on it then:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-4-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I am saying it says OAHU not CIA-61.

correct, I am agreeing with that now.
i changed my stance a few pages back.
That OAHU is a bleed over from ink from
another copy either on top or underneath.
And the over/underneath version is a short
form Obama BC that appears to have VOID
hand written on it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93
Can anyone decipher the typewriter text visible behind "19a. Signature of Attendant"?

yes, that is part of the bleed over from the
disclaimer on the Obama short form.

where it says

ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE

all in caps in a black box.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
hey boon, since know one has the guts to say it i shall. Remember your recent thread about obama being a alien hybrid, well if that was true then you know the cia would have a birth certificate of the fact, as JFK stated their is a government within in a government in the United States. So ofcourse going back to Olly North, basically telling Congress that they do not have the right to his kind of intelligence,well what exactly was it?
Where the facts of the Iran Contra-or a deeper ill seated plan for the future?

You be the judge,but since the cia has an unfettered run on our country, sky is the limit as too what they have done, and quit possibly obama is just one of several puppets that they have on hand, thus the cia bullet on his birth certificate

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
As a Brit I care not one iota where my PM was born or if he is truly British, am confused why ,many Americans are hung up about Obama, was there a question about Bush, Regan, Carter, Kennedy? do these questions asrise because Obama is mixed race?

N O.

ask questions pertaining to the topic of the thread!

That part of our constitution was written specifically to avoid
Allowing other countries to perform a coup.

see rome.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by JR MacBeth

So the CIA creates Obama in lab back in 61 just so he can become President and then get assassinated so Donald Trump can get elected and bring the US into a world government?

Where is the logic in that? You realize what a waste of resources that would be?

There are far easier methods in the real world to accomplish clandestine objectives without having to resort to some bizarre Xanatos gambit out of a cartoon.

Besides we already have what is essentiallly a defacto world government, the G-20/FSB, and defacto world currency, the SDR. The SDR became the unit of account for the central bank's central bank, the BIS in 2004.

I'm not sure anyone has said Obama was created in a lab! Could be I guess. But it sounds like you're just doing the typical thing here, trying to make something out to be ridiculous that you don't like the sound of. It's not hard to do. Actually, our programming has made it very easy, since you could easily stoop to using the loony term "birther", already pregnant with years of preprogrammed impressions.

(Thank you for NOT giving in to those temptations, and stooping to that level BTW.)

Actually, the point was that a new black martyr is necessary, and Barry seems to fit the bill pretty well.

I personally think there is enough evidence to suggest that Barry is CIA, regardless of what's on the latest BC. The important thing to notice is that there is enough trouble with the whole birth cert issue to see that something is off here.

We don't even need to know what exactly is "off", but the fact that it has taken this long to get anywhere, and then have an obvious forgery offered up, at a minimum suggests a bigger picture.

Enter Donald Trump. After years of our masters creating an atmosphere of lunacy when it came to anything labeled "er" (as in "truther" and "birther"), suddenly Trump comes out apparently risking such "foolishness"? Clearly, things are not what they appear to be. Perhaps we could imagine this is "cartoonish", as you imply, but it has come to pass regardless.

The way it usually works in the intelligence community is that high-value and/or assets in the public eye, must always be blackmailable. It would be no different for Barry.

The interesting thing is that Barry himself may not even know the full extent of the game being played on him. He's simply being used to play his "part", and we don't usually get to know much about the particulars until it's "history". Even then, that history is carefully controlled (as in the case of MLK).

There is much more going on with this issue than meets the eye, IMO.

BTW, I agree with you that we already have a world government, and if The Donald was to play a role in this, he could be the one to make things look more "official", hard to say, could be later still, who knows? Timing is everything, and I think things are likely already planned down to some fine details. We little people can only speculate at this point.

As far as the birth certificate issue, I believe it is well beyond mere speculation at this point that there is significance here, whatever it later proves to be. "Something" is surely up with this whole thing, and it has nothing to do with racism, other "isms" and the loathsome "er" slurs. That's just common sense.

JR

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Deleted post.
edit on 28/4/2011 by spikey because: Deleted as information was incorrect.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
When are you people going to get it through your heads that Obama is trolling you with the birth certificate issue? IT IS A DISTRACTION. It gives racist conservatives something to froth at the mouth over, and it gives liberals a reason to jump to Obama's defense. Meanwhile, Obama is getting away with LOTS of things that conservatives AND liberals should be both furious over, bailing out banks, propping up the Federal Reserve, overseeing illegal trillion dollar wars in several countries, condoning illegal detention and torture of both foreigners and U.S. citizens, and the list goes on. Any one of those things could be used to bring impeachment hearings against Obama. Pointing out some gibberish you found on a .pdf after running through a million Photoshop filters will not.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join