It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any humans above the House of Rothschild?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Sahabi

I believe a fellow who goes by the name of 'Marquis de Libeaux' is above all the rest of the Earthly beings, including the Queen. Try looking him up and see what you come up with. I know I was blown away. I just hope they are making this stuff up.

It appears there is conflicting information concerning the "Marquis".

Recently, there are reports that the Marquis de Libeaux is the Pindar, but this is disinformation. The true current Pindar is the head of the Rothschild family, as has been for several hundred years. He is based in Germany near Frankfurt. In the late 1970s, he oversaw the sister project to Montauk, called M.A.L.D.A. is an anagram for Montauk-Alsace-Lorraine Dimensional Activation. This project was located near the city of Strasbourg, France, historically once part of Germany.

So much disinformation concerning this subject, but I believe this was part of the plan.

When I realized the extent of the corruption on earth I visualized a black spiders web encircling the planet, and if anyone knows anything about spider webs you know it has a portal that narrows downward to where the spider sits, out of sight of the web. The following link is quite interesting in that regard. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The web requires, as this article points out, several operations or segments to function. Be it monetary, that being the physical control or runners of the web, or psychological (Religious) control, that being the sticky substance that adheres the victim to the web. They are all required for the web to do its job.

If you point fingers at any one of the elements of this global spider web, you would be wrong, and doing humanity a dis justice. How to take down the web?

The slowest and most painful way is to re-educate humanity to avoid the pitfalls of the web, but this also gives the spider time to repair and or re-camouflage his web (Monetary System). You might also try to defeat the adhesion to the psychological programing over time as well, but again, the spider is given more time to replace the control game with a new one.

The third way, just seems to simple for anyone to grasp.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

They are the lowest of the low... Why even waste your energy on them...

The upper cabals are not made public, obviously, but they are human and I hear are headed from Australia. That's tightly interwoven with the black military industrial complex.

Beyond that it get's messy, but leads to direct ET connections(Nordic), their empire ruling this planet, then hive minds... Give the banks a break!

edit on 28-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
there is one family thats bigger than the house of rothchild....and that is the "great house"...the pharaoh...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Are you referring to the Cro mag-non men? There is a old saying in Texas, and in Tennessee

"The Bigger they are, the harder they fall"

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There are layers to the layers.

The Rothschild's are head of the "monetary" element of the matrix.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
They rule the world because they are much more intelligent than any of us are. They didn't become the family they are by being stupid.

Actually they rule the world because they don't feel bad about doing it, everything they made for centuries, they didn't feel any remorse. You don't have to be smart to be on top, you have to be afraid of not being on top. You must be willing to kill to be on top and to stop anyone under you by not giving them a chance.

It's not intelligence, it's fear, low self-esteem and "do what thou wilt".

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Rothschild means " Red Shield " ...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I wonder if any Rothschilds are invited to the Royal Wedding :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Prowler33

That is a really -intriguing- question.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I am going with venutians. They all have such bizarre ties to Venus and Luciferian beliefs. Goes back to the most ancient worshipping of Venus and the bringer of light. I think they are the most powerful Earth family and all the royalty is directly connected to them. Who they answer to off planet are the real controllers of our planet and perpetuate our reality which is their illusion.At least this is what I've gathered from here and there.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
In my opinion.... which is an opinion based on looking a youtube videos all day long every day (lol) id say the Rothschild family is near the top of the tree.. Rockerfellers and the rest of the bankeys..... but I think the Vatican runs #.... they have the dead sea scrolls in their possession and other documents that would change the world and prove aliens account for every instance of a god or prophet coming to earth..... Sooooo overall id say aliens run # around here..... who runs them and the rest of the universe.... id say God....

And that ends my ramble...

Aliens are easily proved to exist though..... watch the disclosure project where over 400 miltary and other high level men and women are willing to testify under oath that they have witnessed ETs and ET cover-ups....

An Ancient Aliens from the history channel shows how aliens could have shaped the earth... Great series!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If i step on a cockroach i deem it better than a rothschild, at least the cockroach isnt trying to enslave me.

Every man is born free and equal.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prowler33
I wonder if any Rothschilds are invited to the Royal Wedding :-)

did you know that dianas mother was from the house of rothchild......therefore william through his mother is related to the rothchilds and im not sure but its either the spencers or stuarts, whoever was scottish.... and through his father charles...he is related to the other house...

thereforr william would be the first ever monarch related to ALL of the kings(or queens) that have ever ruled....

to add the top rothchild who i think died in 2007, was the queens chief of economics, he gave uk the wealth it has.
wish i met him
edit on 28-4-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Guys, i understand the Rothschild are evil but let's provide some evidence,specially those of you who have made researches, on what they've done or what "inconvenient accident" or "world changing event" have given them great benefit.

I think it's better than the satanization going on here, good proof of their wrongdoing.
can i get an amen?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb050
In my opinion.... which is an opinion based on looking a youtube videos all day long every day (lol) id say the Rothschild family is near the top of the tree.. Rockerfellers and the rest of the bankeys..... but I think the Vatican runs #.... they have the dead sea scrolls in their possession and other documents that would change the world and prove aliens account for every instance of a god or prophet coming to earth..... Sooooo overall id say aliens run # around here..... who runs them and the rest of the universe.... id say God....

the "rothchild tribunal" (google it) in london controls 13 families...the rockafelllas in the US, the deboers in holland etc
they are the same 13 that are in control of the world bank (IMF).

to add, i heard they own everything as they own money, aparently everything in museums was handed over by them as gifts

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by metodex

Guys, i understand the Rothschild are evil but let's provide some evidence,specially those of you who have made researches, on what they've done or what "inconvenient accident" or "world changing event" have given them great benefit.

Bank funded wars for one. But if you mean hard evidence to go to court with, what good would that do? The Courts are owned by the Rothschild bar. Everyone and everything that uses Rothschild money is the sole property of said. The evidence exists but try to put it in front of a Rothschild judge and see what happens.

Here in the US our founding fathers had a solution, and it worked for a time. Except this time instead of confronting the cronies, stooges, and toadies of the Rothschild s, take the game to home court.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I'm guessing you are from the UK, The Queen?? Check out this link. I kind of summed it up already but you have a differnet twist on the subject. I wrote about the The 13 Satanic Bloodlines of the Illuminati . See here www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all relevant, I dont believe in Royalty, whether Royal Family or illuminati

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
For those of you claiming the Vatican being at the very top, you have to stop reading Dan Brown books.

The Vatican is nothing more than a long-standing instrument of control by those in power. It was bought and paid for many centuries ago.

Religion was corrupted the minute the Roman's embraced it as a tool of control (This, however, does not validate or confirm the suspicions of God and Bible/Christianity/Buddhism/etc the militant atheists like to believe).

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by raip11sniper
There are many families equal to them

I disagree. They're married into the euro royal families, who else is there? The Rockefellers? they're a joke next to the Rothschilds. The Vatican is a useful tool because of all that really believe, and of course confessions, but I don't think they're on a par with Rothschilds, not nearly.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes, Virginia. There is a "House" above the Rothschilds.
It is the soon-to-be-emerging House of Sons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join