It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiots saying we never landed on the moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There was a special on discovery europe recently titled the truth about the moon landings, in which some of the biggest idiots I have ever heard open thier mouths dvanced thier positions. I would like for the sake of humor to point out a few inconsistancies.

1) when stating that the moon landing was staged idiot 1 stated the flag "flapped because they forgot to turn off the A.C. in the studio.

O.K. so let me see if I understand. The U.S. government is smart enough to stage the moon landings so well that even the Soviets who had massive political interst n denying the moon landings believed it but to dumb to notice that a flag is flapping from the A.C. either while filming or upon review of the footage? The director or cameramen didn't notice either?

2) Idiot 2 mentioned that the shadows cast by the astronauts were not parralel therfore there were multple lght sources.

He has never walked with somone on uneven ground?

3) Idiot 1 then went on to state that it was faked because there was never any proof of radio singnals comng from space

Hes never heard of australia? Or the observatory that relayed the signals to houston when they were opposite of the moon.

But my favorite ignorant statement was by idiot 1 "we couldn't have gone to the moon then and we still don't have the technology to do it now"

Wizards first rule - People are stupid

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I also saw a documentery about that. If we faked the moonlanding,
how could a russion tracking station pick up signals from the craft?
And if they did not recieve the signals dont you think they would tell
the world?

There some wierd people around.....

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Personally, I'm inclined to believe the moonlanding did happen. This is simply based on the credibility of the people presenting this as the truth. Though I'm not going to kid myself in believing that I know enough to say that I know this to be a fact. So, what I'm wondering is; exactly what knowledge do you personally possess to call anyone an idiot in this? What do you know other than what you've read or been told?

Remember, I'm not questioning that the moonlanding did happen; I'm questioning your personal insight in this issue (other than what you've read or been told).

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Durden]

d1k

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I have read so much information and seen many many documentaries on this subject and I'm seriously leaning towards that the USA never did go. The newest video I have seen called "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon" shows never before seen footage of the astronaughts in space. This video shows how they apparently were showing the earth from far out into space almost to the moon. Well turns out they kept the camera rolling (and forgot to edit this out) and it really wasn't a shot of the earth from far. It was really in earth orbit, they just blocked out all the windows except one, put a piece of paper on that window to give the earth more of a curve (or something like that) and moved the camera to the back of the space ship. Pretty much giving the illusion of the earth being far away. Of course what the astronaughts say during all of this contradict what is being shown for their "shot" or footage they were making for the public. It's a very damning piece of video. Plus there was a mysterious 3rd voice, not the astronaughts, not mission control but a 3rd unknown voice "overseeing" the whole thing. At one point the astronaughts were busy doing something and did not reply to mission control. Well this 3rd voice says "speak" and instantly the astronaughts reply to mission control.

Not to mention the many many obviously faked pictures, the absent rocket crater (what the rockets should have left when landing/taking off), the lack of any dirt what so ever on the vehicle, the shadows from multiple light sources (sorry but different terrain will not cause a new light source), how they fail to explain how they went through the radiation belt, and the history of what lead up to the moon landing. How the Russians were MUCH farther ahead of the states in every aspect yet they could not do it, how there was almost a panic of the Russians beating them which led many to believe once they control space the USA would be done for. How the government controlled every aspect of the coverage which was the first time ever the government would not let public new sources or the like have anything to do with a project. How many astronaughts died of mysterious causes. How Neil Armstrong never gave any interview for any reporter after this history had been made.

The list goes on and on. After reading up on the subject and watching all these videos and other information I do not believe the USA went to the moon at all. It's almost obvious they did not.

Japan or China (forget which one) recently sent a satellite to map every aspect of the moon, has anyone seen these pictures? I say this because most of the informants basically say they will take any kind of proof the USA went to the moon, yet none was given.

[edit on 29-7-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
But how about the little laser reflector on the moon, that is
used to measure the distance of moon/earth? I don't think
that a device that must be placed with utmost precision is
blasted to the moon without human help??

d1k

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebastiaan
But how about the little laser reflector on the moon, that is
used to measure the distance of moon/earth? I don't think
that a device that must be placed with utmost precision is
blasted to the moon without human help??

Never heard of it. You sure they have it on the moon?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Here's the link for the reflector:

sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Quote:

"Lunar ranging involves sending a laser beam through an optical telescope," Dickey said. "The beam enters the telescope where the eye piece would be, and the transmitted beam is expanded to become the diameter of the main mirror, then bounced off the surface toward the reflector on the Moon."

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Good point sebastian I forgot about that one.
D1k - of course the government controlled the footage, how could reporters have possibly covered it independantly? Did nbc have space technology? The fact is you Moonfakers are grasping at straws. As for the "no crater" thing due to the lessened gravity the moon lander exerted aprroximately the same amount of force on the ground as the harrier jump jet, do they leave crater when they take off?

Durden - Simple I asked one of the partcipating astronauts and I beieve him.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Which astronaut have you talked to, mwm1331?

d1k

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
D1k - of course the government controlled the footage, how could reporters have possibly covered it independantly? Did nbc have space technology?

Comon now, you're telling me you would have to go to space to cover the mission? There were many aspects of the mission that could have been covered by the press.

The fact is you Moonfakers are grasping at straws.

I dont think NASA's own footage and pictures of screw ups, faked pictures, multiple light sources and plain lies are grasping at straws. NASA has two sets of video footage claiming the areas are different and are 2 miles apart. Yet video footage of the two areas are exactly the same. I'm not talking about them looking alike im talking about them being exactly identicle down to the smallest rock, superimposed over each other and there is no difference at all. A very obvious lie.

As for the "no crater" thing due to the lessened gravity the moon lander exerted aprroximately the same amount of force on the ground as the harrier jump jet, do they leave crater when they take off?

Show me a video of a harrier taking off and/or landing where you do not see clouds of dirt and dust, and thats landing on well kept runways and other official landing areas. You won't because you can't. The moon is completely covered by dust, not only should you see a crater from the rockets distrubing this dusty ground but the moon lander should have been covered in dust after landing, which it was not in any picture.

Thats like saying you can throw a rock into water without getting any ripples.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The real point is this: If the moon landings were faked there would have to have been a huge number of people to make the con work. Eventually someone would talk or evidence would have shown up.

The claims of the moon hoax people have been debunked time and time again.

d1k

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
The real point is this: If the moon landings were faked there would have to have been a huge number of people to make the con work. Eventually someone would talk or evidence would have shown up.

The claims of the moon hoax people have been debunked time and time again.

Not if you departmentalize it all, making everyone only know a small bit of the mission. And the ones who did know most mysteriously die or resign. Or keep quite for 30+ years about the the supposed greatest moments in mankinds history (Neil Armstrong).

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Not if you departmentalize it all, making everyone only know a small bit of the mission. And the ones who did know most mysteriously die or resign. Or keep quite for 30+ years about the the supposed greatest moments in mankinds history (Neil Armstrong).

Okay Ill bite, which Apollo figures have died under mysterious circumstances? Now if you want to talk about the mysterious deaths of all the SDI scientists I would agree with you, but Apollo?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Comon now, you're telling me you would have to go to space to cover the mission? There were many aspects of the mission that could have been covered by the press.

The press also ddn't cover many aspects of the devolpment of the f-117 either and for the same reasons, are you alleging that is a hoax as well?
In addition the press did cover most of the training, plannng, and even some of the testing stages of various components mush like the press did with the mars rovers spirit and independence. Some tech was classified some was not.

I dont think NASA's own footage and pictures of screw ups, faked pictures, multiple light sources and plain lies are grasping at straws. NASA has two sets of video footage claiming the areas are different and are 2 miles apart. Yet video footage of the two areas are exactly the same. I'm not talking about them looking alike im talking about them being exactly identicle down to the smallest rock. A very obvious lie.

Uh huh........
I saw a video on a website claiming to show the footage of a plane crashing into the WTC from the roof. the story went a vacatoner had taken it as it happened nd the camera was fished from the rubble afterwards. The video looked real but it was a fake too. Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Show me a video of a harrier taking off and/or landing where you do not see clouds of dirt and dust, and thats landing on well kept runways and other official landing areas. You won't because you can't. The moon is completely covered by dust, not only should you see a crater from the rockets distrubing this dusty ground but the moon lander should have been covered in dust after landing, which it was not in any picture.

Thats like saying you can throw a rock into water without getting any ripples.

Uhh there were clounds raised, but again the gravity is 1/6 that of earth, and the particles of dust are very fine (similar to baby powder in consistancy) The fact is the dust was blown out of frame.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Buzz aldrin, I don't know him personally or anythng like that but I met him once and couldn't help it. A couple years later he punched a guy who asked him in a different manner. I just wanted to hear him say it as I had recently read one of these idiot books about the faking. He laughed about it and affirmed that he had walked on the mon. It was good enough for me I looked in his eyes and I believe what he said.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There are several anomaly's, like the video footage thats supposed to be 2 miles apart, while the astronauts are standing on the exact same location as they were in earlyer footage that was supposed to be 2 milles away from that location.

There is one thing about the moon landings that has bugged me from the day I got interested in it, without ever being given an explination about it and that were the crosshairs on the pictures taken on the moon, that in several photo's had part of the crosshairs BEHIND obstacles.

This is something noone has been able to explain so far and something I really would love to know how the heck you can photograph something with crosshairs on the lens, where the crosshairs partialy disapear behind obstacles your photographing.

btw, mwm1331, stay nice dude, being a j4cka$$ gets you nowhere.(Maddox being an exeption :p)

Debunk something in style and grace and you'll get much better reactions. Debunk like a flamming idiot and you'll never get your point across.
Imho your balancing on a fine line between debunker that doesn't support his debunk with links and facts and the flamming idiot variety.

Please move more to the style and gracefull kind. Its much more pleasant to debate with.

I do think we have been on the moon, but some stuff has undoubtedly been tampered with. Why, thats what we like to know. By who? Thats the Million Dollar Question.

[edit on 29-7-2004 by thematrix]

d1k

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Uh huh........
I saw a video on a website claiming to show the footage of a plane crashing into the WTC from the roof. the story went a vacatoner had taken it as it happened nd the camera was fished from the rubble afterwards. The video looked real but it was a fake too. Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Well your WTC videos sound cool but I'm talking about NASA footage and pictures.

Uhh there were clounds raised, but again the gravity is 1/6 that of earth, and the particles of dust are very fine (similar to baby powder in consistancy) The fact is the dust was blown out of frame.

Use some common sense, a high powered rocket landing of a body thickly covered in dust is not going to put a single spec on the lander??? Even as fine as baby powder the lander would have been covered in it. And no matter where the dust was blown to it would have left a crater from the high powered rocket where as the ground in NASA's own video and pictures show it compeltely undisturbed under the craft.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Durden - Simple I asked one of the partcipating astronauts and I beieve him.

Sorry. That's not knowledge, that's belief. Not nearly enough to call anyone an idiot. And though I'm sure there are people outthere having the credibility to do so - you're not one of them.

d1k

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
There is one thing about the moon landings that has bugged me from the day I got interested in it, without ever being given an explination about it and that were the crosshairs on the pictures taken on the moon, that in several photo's had part of the crosshairs BEHIND obstacles.

Thats what I was talking about when I mentioned the faked pics. Absolutely obviously 100% faked pictures. Big time cutt and paste.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Number one durden I never called all supporters of the moonfake theroy idiots I was referring specificly to those two idiots I saw on tv. As shown by my naming them IDIOT1 and IDIOT2
Number two I do have the abillity to call those particular men idiots as by thier statements they showed themselves to BE idiots. When you state that the only thing that could account for the "flapping" of the flag is wind, you make a statement which is incorrect to anyone capable of rational though who knows the structure of the flagpole used. By doing so that person shows himself to be an idiot.

While I believe that all of those who believe ths ludicrous theroy are wrong, I do not believe that all are idiots. Some are idiots, some are paranoid, some are ignorant, some have bad information, some are being mislead, but all are wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join