It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiots saying we never landed on the moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvus_corax
Those who claim that the moon landing was a hoax based on supposed "facts" are realy doing nothing more than relying on bad science and media conspiracy theory hype.
Please please please, before anybody else post their so-called "proof", PLEASE check out the numerous links posted above regarding the badastronomy website.
Stop using pseudo-science. Its embarrasing to you and insulting to your intelligence.
Please, again, before anybody posts another "its a hoax and here's the proof" comment, please check out the badastronomy links that have been generously provided above
To do otherwise is to willingly wallow in ignorance.

alright now i can understand your loyalty to the scientific community-they are indeed a great convergence of minds and should be respected as such-
although we cannot deny the ability of the military to coerce anyone they choose to say anything they want-especialy if its for national security-we cannot deny our inferiority during the space race-the landers never worked sufficiently on earth and and unblemished performance record should ring a bell-although the biggest deception is one that cannot be proved either way-it deals with cosmic radiation-there is a verse in the bible that states"the vault of heaven bespeaks the glory of the lord"only a few astronauts have tested this statement and the fact is only the apollo missions have supposedly ventured beyond the van allen radiation belts-
again the belts are not what is hazardous to the astronauts it is the cosmic radiation-slate.msn.com...
the ability of the military and elite CANNOT be under estimated-here is a link to an interview concerning an 18 yo boy in jail who was able to find a journalist brave enough to publish a journal the boy kept since he was a young boy in an orphanage-the author did not realize the boy was telling the truth until he saw a video from alex jones where he infultrated the bohemian grove-and saw for himself the descriptions of an area the boy had described in his journal -sample of interview transcript with a link to full article

how many books will be written in order to expose a cospiracy only to be ignored allowing an overt death parade? incredible interview concerning the elite----- www.prisonplanet.com...
complete article in link above--aj-alex jones;jd-john decamp

Alex Jones Interviews John DeCamp, Author of �The Franklin Cover-up.�

Alex Jones Show | July 21 2004

AJ: Continuing, you actually have the passages in your book out of the diary �

JD: Well, I have a , I have right here the diary. Do you want me to read a little? Understand that I didn't know that the thing was Bohemian Grove back then, nor did the kid when he was writing it. All he knew was he was taken to this place. Let me just read it. It'll take three minutes. Is that okay?

AJ: Go ahead.

JD: I went in January, now this is Bonacci, this is Paul Bonacci writing this. This is directly word-for-word from his diary.

"I went in January of �84 on every trip. I was paid by men King knew for sex. The summer of �84 sometime I went to Dallas, Texas and had sex with several men King knew in a hotel. I flew on YNR airlines (by the way that�s a private airline or a private charter deal) and Cam airlines (another private charter deal) normally for King. I never had much personally to do with King only went where he told me to go.

�In or on July 26th, I went to Sacramento, CA. King flew me out on a private plane from an airfield in Omaha to Denver where we picked up Nicholas. A boy who was about 12 or 13, then we flew to Vegas to a desert strip and drove into Las Vegas to some ranch and got something. Then flew on to Sacramento. We were picked up by a white limo and taken to a hotel. I don't remember the name of it. We, meaning Nicholas and I, were driven to an area that had big, big trees. It took about an hour to get there. There was a cage with a boy in it who was not wearing anything. Nicholas and I were given these Tarzan things to put around us and some stuff like that. They told me to, (I won't use the word) blank the boy and stuff. (In other words have sex with him.) At first I said no and they held a gun to my genitals (I'll use that word) and said do it or else lose them or something like that. I began doing it to the boy and stuff. And Nicholas had anal sex and stuff. We were told to blank him and stuff and beat on him. I didn't try to hurt him.

�We were told to put our blanks in his mouth and stuff and sit on the boy�s blank and stuff and they filmed it. We did this stuff to the boy for about 30 minutes or an hour when a man came in and kicked us and stuff in the genitals. And picked us up and threw us. He grabbed the boy and started blanking him and stuff. The man was about (I'm not sure how to say this) the man was about so many inches long and the boy screamed and stuff. The man was forcing his blank into the boy all the way. The boy was bleeding from his rectum and the men tossed me and him and stuff and put the boy right next to me and grabbed a gun and blew the boy's head off. The boy's blood was all over me and I started yelling and crying and the men grabbed Nicholas and I and forced us to lie down. They put the boy on top of Nicholas who was crying and they were putting Nicholas's hands on the boy�s blank. They put the boy on top of me and did the same thing. They then forced me to blank the dead boy. (It gets pretty crude.) They put a gun to our heads to make us do it. His blood was all over us. They made us kiss the boy�s lips. (Anyway, a few other things.) Then they made me do something I don't even want to write so I won't.

�After that the men grabbed Nicholas and drug him off screaming. They put me up against a tree and put a gun to my head but fired into the air. I heard another shot from somewhere and then saw the man who killed the boy drag him like a toy. Everything including when the men put the boy in the trunk was filmed. The men took me with them and we went up in a plane. I saw the bag the boy was in. We went over a very thick brush area with a clearing in it. Over the clearing they dropped the boy. One said the men with the hoods would take care of the body for them.

�I didn't see Nicholas until that night at the hotel. He and I hugged and held each other for a long while. About 2 hours later the men or Larry King came in and told us to go take a shower since we'd had only been hosed off at some guy�s house. We took a shower together and then were told to put on the Tarzan things. And after we were cleaned up and dressed in these things we were told to put on shorts, socks and a shirt and shoes and were driven to a house where the men were at some others. They had the film and they played it. As the men watched it they passed Nicholas and I around as if we were toys��

AJ: Stay right there. This is the New World Order � what they want to do to your kids.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
I have read so much information and seen many many documentaries on this subject and I'm seriously leaning towards that the USA never did go. The newest video I have seen called "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon" shows never before seen footage of the astronaughts in space. This video shows how they apparently were showing the earth from far out into space almost to the moon. Well turns out they kept the camera rolling (and forgot to edit this out) and it really wasn't a shot of the earth from far. It was really in earth orbit, they just blocked out all the windows except one, put a piece of paper on that window to give the earth more of a curve (or something like that) and moved the camera to the back of the space ship. Pretty much giving the illusion of the earth being far away. Of course what the astronaughts say during all of this contradict what is being shown for their "shot" or footage they were making for the public. It's a very damning piece of video. Plus there was a mysterious 3rd voice, not the astronaughts, not mission control but a 3rd unknown voice "overseeing" the whole thing. At one point the astronaughts were busy doing something and did not reply to mission control. Well this 3rd voice says "speak" and instantly the astronaughts reply to mission control.
[edit on 29-7-2004 by d1k]

I bought this tape and was shocked to see the opening statement that the PUBLIC was not to be shown this film, then to watch them practice until they got the camera in the right location. First attempt the earth was eggshaped and the bottom of the windows could be seen. After moving the camera around they got a shoot of the window from the far side of the cabin that made it look like earth from afar, then you can see an astronaut turning on the cabin light and see the camera was not up against the window but on the other side!

So I can think of only 2 reasons this was done, 1 to stage that they were heading for the moon but decided not to go and were trying to prove that they did, 2 this was a pratice to get good at what they were going to show to the public and then hide all the real pictures of what went on the trip and the surface of the moon. The later in that we have pictures showing structures on the moon and perhaps what we were lead to believe and what actually happened are two different things. Yes we went to the Moon but because our Government wanted to know if structures were there planned on showing the public a different picture? While the real purpose was being carried out, checking on the structures.

Moon landing seem to fall into a UFO realm, disinformation to hamper the research on UFO seems to also be found in the Moon landings. Unless incompetent people put up the same photos that are suppose to be miles apart how is it the same rocks are in each frame? Are we really seeing what pics were taken on the Moon or are we looking at some probe pic's with a lander placed over top and thus the difference in soil color, bleak in the back but darker where the lander was. Since no atmosphere the light should be just as bright boucing off the lander site? Sunlight hitting the ground should be even brighter? such as going to the beach, all bright?

I think we went but I also think were not getting the whole story, as for the lanquage used in the subject matter. People make mistakes on how they think and I'm sure someone can pointe out why is the background always a whitish bleak look to it while the lander is much darker, if taken on the same planet should it now look somewhat the same?

As for our Government and UFO and the Moon landing seem to fall into the same catagory. Something there but it's not the Gov but some other agency given the power to make decission over these subjects and that is why we hear a THIRD voice talking to them while making that fake shot of the Earth halfway there.

Michael

oxo

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
the evidence going for the theory that moonlandings were real

is plenty but fake

against

some but real

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
All you have to do is, Go to the moon get ths flag if there is one, bring it back. show everyone and there you hav is proof. This is one of the things that our generations will never know.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunofone

. . . Long, pointless, bizarre rambling post. . . .

Please stick to the subject of this thread, Thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
This is one of the things that our generations will never know.

Exactly. All it takes to settle this debate is another trip to the moon.

I'm still waiting for one during my lifetime! (Before you vermin come a runnin', don't bother to explore the reasons behind this dramatic pause...ie. waste of money, waste of time..etc..etc)

[edit on 8/2/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxo
the evidence going for the theory that moonlandings were real

is plenty but fake

against

some but real

I am sorry, but I don't understand this post. Please clarify. (If English is not your native tongue, please try to work on using proper sentence structure. If English is your native tongue, then you should be embarrased for this)

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ark-Angel
Long post no need to repeat it

Ark-Angel, I think it should be self evident that NASA rehearsed EVERY aspect of the moon flights under all sorts of simulated conditions. These rehearsals included the use and operation of the various cameras. It would not have been good to have sent men all the way to the moon only to find out that they had no idea how to operate the cameras while wearing the space suits once they got there.

I don�t know what video you are referring to, but there are a number of faked �Hoax proof� videos out there. The best is the one with the studio light that crashes down on the set.
(�Sorry, Mr. Grosky�)

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Maybe I'm being a pessimist, but I suspect that even another trip will not suffice, clearly all the evidence was 'planted' there, or the latest trip is 'also faked' etc.

oxo

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Fate has ordained that the men who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace. [since we didn't even bother to test if that LEM that was supposed to help bring them back was capable of launching them to lunar orbit or not]
These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, know that there is no hope for their recovery. But they also know that there is hope for mankind in their sacrifice. [yeah, like next time, test the LEM lander before using it, dickheads!]
These two men are laying down their lives in mankind's most noble goal: the search for truth and understanding. [that space research is no child's play.. and it should not be faked if can't be done safely]
They will be mourned by their families and friends; they will be mourned by their nation; they will be mourned by the people of the world; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her sons into the unknown. [ to that, mate, mother earth couldn't give a rat's about people who die as a result of such stupid, unsound, haphazard, flimsy political decisions.]
No-one knew whether the module would successfully launch from the moon [yeah well, by the looks of it, plenty of people knew exactly what the LEM was gonna do way ahead of time]
In their exploration, they stirred the people of the world to feel as one; in their sacrifice, they bind more tightly the brotherhood of man.
In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations.
In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood. [glory hallelujah!]
Others will follow, and surely find their way home. Man's search will not be denied. [the time is nigh]
But these men were the first, and they will remain the foremost in our hearts. [first to be making such a colossal prank a worldwide success]
For every human being who looks up at the moon in the nights to come will know that there is some corner of another world that is forever mankind. [oh how so dazzlingly poetic]

[edit on 2-8-2004 by oxo]

profile find posts send U2U

oxo

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 690

posted on 2-8-2004 at 06:14 AM Post Number: 701509 (post id: 722203) edit quote

The most important and convincing historical EVIDENCE that the Apollo Space Program was a hoax is the FACT that the mechanism (or the likes of) which was supposedly used exhaustively during these "ferrying" operations [i.e. the launch mechanism of the LEM lander] was untested while it was being used 6 times within 3 years.. and to this day [Aug 2, 2004] remains untested.. since the so-called "manned testings/demonstrations" of this device all turn out to have been staged on planet earth anyway and therefore the historical records which indicate this was actually done are forged.

No US president, scientist, official, or what have you, could have given permission to such manned tests taking place on account of the menslaughter charges they'd have had to deal with in the case of the LEM going wrong..

so why did they give permission?

they knew it was fake.

alternative history:
LEM doesn't fire. Neil and Buzz die. Nixon and NASA at court. Judge asks:

- why didn't you field-test this mechanism that was so very obviously likely to go horribly wrong?
- your honor.. because we were in a hurry to beat the russians.
- alrighty then.. case dismissed.

I don't think so..

they knew it was fake as it gets.

get this through your thick f----- heads.

excuse the french but not many people seem to understand english

and what would some driveling idiots have to say about LEM being untested?

things like:

- the (also undeniably fake) earlier apollo missions (in which the LEM is not even landed on the moon nevermind launched) constitute sort of tests kind of thing that's kind of a safe and sensible way of doing things sort of from an engineer's point of view - which is rubbish

- you don't even need to test a mechanism meant for human transport in the said conditions.. or the only way of testing this mechanism has to involve actual human lives at risk.

like if you have something that NASA thinks might, might, mind you, just only might, and might only float on water.. you can immediately throw it in the water with people on it.. no need to test its density or see if it really floats or not!

- people who question this safety issue of LEM do not have the technical expertise or engineering qualifications to discuss the matter. how convenient.

to paraphrase

merely the solid facts that in relation to that era (1967-1969)

a) US has a very doubtful and botchy record of succesfully landing things on the moon
b) US has no record of trying to launch - nevermind actually launching - anything from the moon prior to the A-11 LEM whatsoever

are proof positive that the alleged manned explorations of the moon had been faked.

in conclusion

those who cannot understand how apollo was faked in given time are incurably insane and I'm sorry if I am being harsh..

but they are gonna have to be put down

for the safety and benefit of future generations

people, who tried launching their fellow citizens from an alien object without so much as bothering to field-test the equipment that was supposed to be doing this, were grade A morons no matter what..

either for actually doing it

or for pretending to be

same goes for the lunatics who got sucked so badly into these lies that they claim I may be mistaken and will be singing many more a loony tune about these meteorites NASA has been passing around actually coming from the moon.

annuit coeptis

novus odo seclorum

oxo

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
to the admin who deleted my previous thread:

if you found it was wise to do something as stupid

copy/paste all I posted there why don't you.

as I don't appear to have access to that thread anymore

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
This is one of the things that our generations will never know.

I'm still waiting for one during my lifetime! (Before you vermin come a runnin', don't bother to explore the reasons behind this dramatic pause...ie. waste of money, waste of time..etc..etc)

Well, I think that you two have hit on one of the principle reasons that so many of the under 40 crowd believe the moon hoax theory.

Jealousy.

For those of us that grew up in that era, we remember it well. To a 8 year old boy in the 60�s, the Astronauts were bigger than any rock band or sports team. I built models of every Apollo space ship, drank Tang, ate those energy sticks, etc.

Yes, our priorities changed and we stopped the manned missions to the moon. The Shuttle program took over and it was easier and cheaper to send unmanned probes to other planets.

Certainly there were those who, back in the early 70�s, thought that we would have viable colonies on the moon by now, but such is life.

oxo

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
and please don't bring up

lunar rocks that are meteorites

communications from honeysuckle creek that were meticulously faked

simply by speaking few seconds later than one normally would

or the also faked reports of previous Apollo Missions conducting similar tests as regards the LEM.. no evidence to suggest any lunar launch had taken place what so ever

no manmade object

(except for these 6 blessed "eagles")

so in reality

nothing human has ever made it to moon

nevermind back

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Well, I think that you two have hit on one of the principle reasons that so many of the under 40 crowd believe the moon hoax theory.

Jealousy.

Jealousy? You're something else, Howard.

I think it has a little something to do with confirmation. Could you imagine the difficulty in faking a trip to the moon now? There's no way it can be done. That's why I want to be around for the next trip to the moon.

Too much crap has been stirred up by the 'moon hoax' debate. Some of us would like closure, and, unfortunately, only another trip to the moon will suffice.

Edited to add: I didn't even see your post, Kano! Of course another trip to the moon would settle this debate; are you mad?

oxo

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
lets get back to basics

rocket-science

1950s

people figure out how the technology to launch vehicles out of this planet is around the corner

the basic physical principles have been known by scientics for quite some time already.

preparations begin,

calculations are made, plans are drawn etc..

they build a rocket which they hope will generate the necessary thrust and travel into orbit as planned

do they then immediately go:

"Yuri, comrade, get you helmet on"

and try launching him into space with the first ever rocket that they built?

think about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxo
and please don't bring up

lunar rocks that are meteorites

communications from honeysuckle creek that were meticulously faked

simply by speaking few seconds later than one normally would

or the also faked reports of previous Apollo Missions conducting similar tests as regards the LEM.. no evidence to suggest any lunar launch had taken place what so ever

no manmade object

(except for these 6 blessed "eagles")

so in reality

nothing human has ever made it to moon

nevermind back

Anyone so deliberately obtuse as oxo is either:

1. An idiot;

2. A troll, or;

3. A combination of the above.

oxo

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
T minus 42 mins
Arm launch escape sytem..

the clock for Apollo 11 countdown started at twenty-eight hours before fake-off. There was a 6 hour built-in-hold planned for fake-off minus 9 hours.

lights..

camera..

action.

T-8.9 sec

ignition sequence start..

all engines running..

lift off we have a lift off

lift off on Apollo 11

and so began the journey of "Apollo 11" at 9:32 AM as planned. The most publicised and since talked about rocket launch in history..

after all

this rocket was made out to be carrying actual people

Even as it was taking place, it seemed difficult to believe. The whole scene, the gaunt lunar landscape, the spidery Eagle spacecraft, the bulky visored astronauts moving about the low gravity surface of the moon with slow, soaring steps, was pure science fiction. Only this time it was science fact, NASA claimed.

For the first time in history men from earth had arguably set foot on another planet.

and this wasn't the first time NASA pretended to be sending people in unmanned rockets..

only about 6 months ago they had succesfully generated rumours all over the world to the effect they suceeded in orbiting the moon on their first attempt.. supporting this with bits and pieces of plausible evidence, even a brief, poor quality, b/w TV picture that was made out to be the moon seen from a vehicle orbiting it.

they were becoming experts in planning and pulling off a hoax like this by now..

and where is our proof that this wasn't so?

lunar rocks the astronuts supposedly brought back - ordinary meteorites

TV footage/photographs - faked

realistic sounding radio communications - faked

historical record of prototype apollo equipment taking people reliably to moon and back time and again with no major mishaps - faked

oxo

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
in my book

anybody who calls me

an idiot

a troll

or

obtuse

is just ye olde plain idiot.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxo or the also faked reports of previous Apollo Missions conducting similar tests as regards the LEM.. no evidence to suggest any lunar launch had taken place what so ever
By keeping your head firmly in the sand, the facts still exist none the less. www.fact-index.com...

The first LM flight was on January 22, 1968 when the unmanned LM-1 was launched on a Saturn IB for testing of propulsion systems in orbit. The next LM flight was aboard Apollo 9 using LM-3 on March 3, 1969 as a manned flight (McDivitt, Scott and Schweickart) to test a number of systems in Earth orbit including LM and CSM crew transit, LM propulsion, separation and docking. Apollo 10, which launched on May 18, 1969, was another series of tests, this time in lunar orbit with the LM separating and descending to within 10 km of the surface. From the successful tests the LM successfully descended and ascended from the lunar surface with Apollo 11.
encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...

on May 18, 1969, was another series of tests, this time in lunar orbit with the LM separating and descending to within 10 km of the surface. From the successful tests the LM successfully descended and ascended from the lunar surface with Apollo 11
And lots more here: Google search

oxo

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I noticed somebody else challenged this untestedness of the LEM module and copped a whole lot of abuse by the regular apollo fanatics of this other forum who

a) repeatedly asked for qualifications in rocket science and engineering which is as irrelevant as it gets for the topic at hand.
we're discussing risk factor here. human safety and such.

b) claimed Apollo 11 was a test-flight but had nothing to say about the fact that at least one of the mechanisms on which the whole program depended on was never before field-tested.. which.. considering the lives of 2 humans lives were going to be counting on it time and again
it definitely should have..

c) also don't forget the fact that just because the armstrong/aldrin "test" seemed to "prove" it could be done, it was indeed done 5 more times as if it was 100% safe. As if just because they managed to pull it off once miraculously was not enough..
they had to do it another 5 times..
that diminishes the credibility of the tall tale entirely no matter which way I look at it.

The designs at hand that we may have which suggest that this equipment was well capable of doing this is very much besides the point.
The fact that it appears to have done so so many times when once would have been plenty already speaks for itself.

also consider that these people who had to give the green light to the whole apollo project..
it is well documented that they had plenty of insight into how rocket-launches didn't always go as planned despite taking place on the more familiar and much better known surroundings of earth, and attempting to generate a physical reaction in relation to the better known and studied home planet..
how could they have said ok to a plan that involved attempting something like this on
another celestial body
for the first time ever
with 2 lives at stake?
and if they really did

should they have?

is it worthwhile a plan to try landing and launching actual people on the moon to obtain rocks the likes of which has been raining on this planet since who knows when..

rocks that will have little use to advance space-research - or teach something that we don't already know about the moon and such..

rocks that should have been brought back with robots to begin with..

why make a robot do a man's job?

you tell me

why risk a man's life when you can be risking a robot's?

and why risk 2 or 3 at a time for that matter?

instead of one,

easily replacable

replicable

robot?

so they played it so safely that even in the event of something going horribly wrong on square 1 like it did in Apollo 1
they could have made out the astronauts were still safe and sound..

say a rocket blew up big time like Challenger??

astronauts managed to parachute to safety.

It caused a fire at the ramp at the moment of ignition??

you can make out the astronauts were miraculously saved.. giving them some make up and a bandage or two to boot..

and how would Buzz and Neil getting stuck on the moon have helped Nixon's popularity with the voters?

Something the likes of which seemed almost certain to happen if this lunar launch was actually attempted in that piece of crap we have come to know and love as the "Eagle."

for all I know

history suggests

he may have even been lynched

so in conclusion

Apollo Space Program

turns out to be
the Greatest Rock'n Roll Swindle of them all

Mr. Rotten, Mr. McLaren:
eat your hearts out

so what really happened then??

probably they [NASA] concluded around about the time of the Surveyor probes that the technology to really try landing people on the moon and bringing them back safely was still decades away..
Shooting people into outer space and most probly watch them disappear from their radar screens wouldn't have served their interests.
Besides.. Russians.. or anybody else for that matter..

were also decades away from seriously entertaining the idea of landing people on the moon.. and NASA knew this better than anyone else.

So they decided entertaining [and promoting in certain highly influential circles] the idea of faking such landing missions with the technology at hand.. that would be publicised, broadcast, talked about all over the world.. as they fired rocket after rocket carrying unmanned 'anonymous' probes whose fates remain one of the darkest mysteries of all.. about all this Apollo business..

what were the Saturn rockets really carrying and what happened to them?

cause my research has long convinced me that they were carrying anything but astronauts.

now..

in those days..

the 60s

Kennedy says we'll land a man on the moon before the decade is out..

what does he know about space research?

diddly squat.

and what does the general public know?

likewise

so at the end of the day NASA fabricates this "bit" of history that makes sense at first sight..

but as time goes on..

stops making sense..

it turns out to be nonsense.

a bunch of baloney.

a 17 volume sci-fi fairy-tale/saga accompanied by fake photos movies and dummy rockets and what have you..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join