It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
Yes but there is a difference between offering the document up in order to get a passport or drivers licence for identification purposes.

Obama is not offering up this digital copy birth certificate to you for any for official purpose is he?

I am not sure whether you would call it official, but he seems to think it is quite important to prove to the people of America where he was born. So in some ways it is MORE important for this document to be official than for gaining a car licence.
If it is that important for him to prove to the people where he was born you would think he would do it right with an official document. Well that is just my opinion. At least that is what I would do If I was President.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy

Originally posted by Logical one
Yes but there is a difference between offering the document up in order to get a passport or drivers licence for identification purposes.

Obama is not offering up this digital copy birth certificate to you for any for official purpose is he?

I am not sure whether you would call it official, but he seems to think it is quite important to prove to the people of America where he was born. So in some ways it is MORE important for this document to be official than for gaining a car licence.
If it is that important for him to prove to the people where he was born you would think he would do it right with an official document. Well that is just my opinion. At least that is what I would do If I was President.

The document has no seal. yet other copies I have seen from that era do. Why is that I wonder..?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
By the way, just so it is clear. I really don't care where he was born. In Australia, place of birth is totally irrelevant. Anyone can become Prime Minister of Australia, provided they are an Australian Citizen. On top of that I really don't care who wins the election as it has very little effect on my life unless of course you guys are planning on nuking Australia.
Until someone can demonstrate and reproduce the same artifacts and anomallies by scanning a document then as far as I am concerned no one has proved anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The document has no seal. yet other copies I have seen from that era do. Why is that I wonder..?

Sometimes the seal is on the back or pressed - - which doesn't always scan.

Considering this document was probably originally scanned at the beginning of scanning technology - - it may not have recorded an imbedded/pressed seal.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
This is so obviously a fake, now that it has been pointed out......so fake that it makes me wonder if it was planted on purpose.... but I can't think of why....to make fools of all of us.... or?

Just one serious look at the OP's first image shows, to me, errors that appear to try to mix up typewriter and computer for "age"?

(some errors already mentioned, plus mine)
1.) Dept of Health No. 61 10641, has the 41 sliding down to the right.
2.) The 'R' in BARACK is fainter, but not upon repeat lower down for the father
3.) The curiosity of the 'pencilled 'Xs'over Twin and Triplet, as well as elsewhere on the document....like codes.
4.) The time 7:24 P.M. with the M as subscript
5.) Upper case 'O' stays in line when followed by other upper case letters but not when followed by lower case (Oahu)
6.) No mother's mailing address. Mothers are important!!!!
7.) Father listed as a student, but mother is NOT (She is a 'None' for Occupation.)
8.) The word 'None' for her occupation has N-o-n matching but the lower case 'e' is too small to match!
9.) All Capital Ks are in place except for Kansas. .....typewriter style......?
10) The date stamp of AUG -8 1961 has a larger '8' but that could be the stamp style. However the first stamp to the
left is even and the stamp on the right side is leaning downward except for the '1'

There are a lot of shady dealings in this family with talk of Obama Sr. being murdered, that there was a 'real father' who was a pedophile and Obama spent most of his time with him. (Darn! Where did I read that whole story?...anyone?)
the gossip about bath houses and Raul Emmanuel, the online photo of Michelle's 'extra' goodie package!

www.ihatethemedia.com...

I know there is no one on this earth above reproach, no matter what, but there must be a line drawn somehwere as to who the 'leader' will be in as a parent, as a teacher, as a professer, as a Prime Minister and a President.

( I just learned a year ago that I have a bi-sexual child.... 47 years old, but even with the truth, I still love her and accept her. She was open and honest and told me.)

There is so much more hidden from the general public than we ever knew....far too many secrets!

now this maybe interesting to check out further:
www.kapiolani.org...

[

Originally posted by spacedonk
Hi Acetradamus, a new member, who does not have posting points to create a thread asks:

"“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” "

Now please tell me is this correct - anyone explain the alleged discrepancy?

there are other bedunk threads but the hospital name would seem fairly crucial; no?

edit on 4/28/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Obama's real name is Warren Hutcherson

No really but does anyone think he looks like him

Strange and funny.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Obama's real name is Warren Hutcherson

No really but does anyone think he looks like him

Strange and funny.

No, I don't since you asked.

Care to point out any similarities?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Err, he looks like him a bit way he talks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Err, he looks like him a bit way he talks.

Yeah come to think of it I do.

They're both tall, dark and handsome with a great sense of humor.

I see your point.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Well im glad you see it although I wouldnt go as far as handsome cos I just dont feel that way about men.
Warren Hutcherson is a funny guy, but then so is Obama no?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Warren Hutcherson is a funny guy, but then so is Obama no?

Agreed, both have a sense of humor.

But I think I see where you are going.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

lol.

No man im just trying to add some extra humour.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is no one interesred in debunking this?
People keep saying OCR but no one has been able to reproduce or demonstrate that.
Before people make an absolute mockery of this, I think you owe it to the OP to spend as much time as him demonstrating how this all occurs using OCR and reproducing all of the same layers.
On top of that explain all of the other artifacts and anomalies in the birth certificate.

I really would love to see someone demonstrate this. I know I could not reproduce it using OCR.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I came across this comment:
"Certificate of Live birth is where a child under the age of 2 is allowed to obtain a birth record.

A birth certificate is to show that a child was actually born to that state.

Obama's mother could have him born in Kenya and when they moved to HI, they can submit for a certificate of Live Birth. Therefore, he was not natural born in HI or the USA, but rather in a foreign country.

This is a fact, you can research this information for yourselves"

Can anyone verify this?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
All this argueing over is the BC real or not. Try to take things logically. Think about it.. Obama spends almost 4 years and lots of money to refuse to produce his BC. Why? No matter what his lame reasons the fact is by producing it he could have saved alot of bad publicity. This birth debate has cost him. Maybe not alot but it has cost. Then he produces one that is proved to have major discrepancies. A short form that clearly was intended to appease the masses. The masses being those who had heard about the great BC debate and were distracted enough to begin following the story. The plan, produce the short form and majority will say " See there, he did produce his BC, silly conspiracy people. Thereby narrowing the group who were not fooled and ,since the masses never want to be bothered thinking for themselves for very long, were more than happy to move on. The group left that still did not buy the fraud wouldbe labled nuts and soon the issue would disappear. A good plan. After all it has worked so many times in the past. Only something went wrong this time. The BC issue did not die and actually continued to gain momentum. Other revelant questions begin to arise. Questions that may have been overlooked if not for the BC debate. Now it is election time again. The powers that be do not want this BC thing hanging over Obamas head. It must be put to rest now. So what happens? Miracle. The BC is released. Think. Why now? After all this time? the answer election time. Is it real? I don't know but I do know I would not put it past "them" to attempt to defraud the public. In fact the BC all of a sudden showing up tells me to look closely, it's to obvious.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wow all I have to say is wow .When will this go away.I like to keep a open mind about stuff but really do you really think the CIA,FBI,NSA etc would let a non american citizen be president?Oh thats right they are part of the cover up to.No matter how much proof he shows people stuill will refuse to believe.He could take a news camera crew to Hawaii and pull out the original with the seal on it etc and people will still call it a fake.No proof will be enough.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I can't believe so many people are still talking about this.... especially when most ATSers are smart enoigh to realize the POTUS is just a puppet of TPTB.

It doesn't matter if he was born here or on the moon, he is just the 'chosen' fall guy for the agenda of the people that really run the show.

You people are doing EXACTLY want they want you to... worrying about something THAT DOES NOT MATTER instead of the real issues going on in this country/world.

So until a birther gets their hands on a time machine and can go back and actually prove something... please just let it go.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
youtube comments like this:

Here's a really simple test to see if its a forgery::: SCAN ANY DOCUMENT. Using any modern office "scan to PDF" function, scan the document and save it to PDF. Then, do this same "Illustrator test". Any PDF you scan will be separated into layers. Notice the white ghosting? That's because there isn't a solid background image layer. The black text was extracted during the scan. You might know how to use an outdated version of Illustrator, but you obviously don't know how scanning software works.

keep being deleted from videos like this:

"someone who has no understand of how to research forgeries would see this immediately"

more like

"someone who has no understanding of how to use a scanner would see this as a forgery immediately."

come the # on people

p.s.

really, if he isn't a us citizen, and they are trying to cover it up, you think they would make this big of an error? #ing morons.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I don't think the arguement should be about the election or where he was born.
The issue is whether this document was digitally created or not. So far the evidence suggests it was digitally created. If people can't prove otherwise with their OCR theories, then you have to believe in the evidence provided.
This doe not automatically mean he was born outside the USA, but it does raise some questions.

Ok this is crazy story but hopefully it illustrates a point. Imagine if you were in court because a teacher had murdered your 12 year old son, and you had photographic evidence of this.
The teacher on the other hand had no evidence to prove their innocence.
Now imagine if the defense lawyer said "Anyone can make fake photographs" but was not able to prove the photos were fake.
How would you feel if they found the teacher not guilty.

I think there is a matter of principal here. If you mock everyone that starts a new thread without providing real evidence to support your claims, espescially if the OP has worked hard to provide evidence to support their case, and the end result is everyone jumps on the band wagon and laughs at the OP. Then who in their right mind will post anything at all?

edit on 29-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

In 1961 this certificate would have been typed on a manual typewriter.
Maybe not many on ATS can remember or have even seen a manual typewriter.

Note:
The "K" in Kansas is higher then the other letters of that word.
This irregular letter height was a common feature of manual typewriters.
This should mean that every "K" should be higher than the other letters in the words where it is used.
So in Barack the final "K" should be higher than the other letters and similarly in every other word where "K" is a letter.
This simple error is proof that it may indeed be a forgery.

There is also the name of the hospital, apparently it was not called that in 1961.
Someone could check that out.
His mother not writing her proper name (Stanley) is also unusual and seeing as his parents were not married at the time, her insertion of the Obama name in hers is unusual, unless she wanted to hide the fact she was not married.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join