It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

OCR doesn't explain this. Because there should've been NO REASON TO USE OCR....

OCR is for one purpose, to edit text. Why would they need to edit the text??? Why even chance that someone would think that you edited the text when there is no need to???

Unless you're making a different argument, I've read almost every post here and haven't heard one argument that makes sense why they wouldn't scan it as a BMP or JPEG or TIFF with NO LAYERS..... WIth no chance for someone to say, hey something's wrong here.

I don't think it's a forgery because again, WHY would they leak it in this form where it is easy to determine that there would be no reason to scan it, or edit it in this way UNLESS they were changing information??? I don't think they would be that stupid. That's why I think that there is another reason here.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

One thing that must be pointed out is the name of the hospital, it was never called Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital. When you search it's history there's no note of that name. I no that it shows that name on the one where that woman had twins, but there is no history of it being called under that name. Even when you do a search, there is no site for that hospital.

www.allbusiness.com...

www.hawaiiforvisitors.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is something I've noticed in some of my personal PDF creation's from flattened layered images and it's something you can try yourselves ;

1. Create a flat JPG image (use the Birth Certificate if you like flattened)

2. Save the new JPG as a PDF and load into Illustrator to confirm no layers or clipping. As it should be.

3. In Acrobat there is an optimize setting in Document -> Optimize Scanned PDF.

4. Save the PDF, close it and open it up in Illustrator to see similar layering and clipping.

I'd suggest, but I'm no expert, that whomever exported the PDF did it optimized, that's why it's so messy - no-one forging it in their right mind would leave layers in intentionally - even stupid forgers. I sit on the fence in this argument and have no agenda's either way I'm just looking at the document and stating how the anomolies could have been created.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Elbereth

See, it is just black and white.

The White House had someone modify/add a green pattern background to the above form.

There are several processes available to remove the white background and add a green background, and some of those processes could have been responsible for all the layers and artifacts people seem to be finding.

So to sum it up, again, the .pdf document from the OP is KNOWINGLY MODIFIED, so there is no conspiracy here...

So Obama asks for certified copies and then has his people muck with them for aesthetic or readability purposes. If this is true, it seems ill-advised to say the least.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth
I'm somewhere to the left of Mike Malloy, aptness, and I think something stinks with this document.
Right... Like something stank with the first certificate. Like something now stinks with the local registrar signature, or with the name of the hospital. There’s always something ‘suspicious’ to the birthers because you’re looking for the only answer you think is possible — he wasn’t born in the United States — and you don’t let reason or facts get in your way.

You need to come up with some newer condescending characterizations more apt for those like myself on the left who fail to fall in lockstep with your positions
If you don’t think your part of the group of people I just described, then you don’t. I don’t have to come up with anything, you’re free to disagree with my opinion. If I expected people to agree with my opinion the last place I’d visit would be a birther thread.

I am ashamed that so many of my political fellow-travelers are coming across as such all-knowing, self-important blowhards.
I have no idea what you mean by political fellow-travelers, but can you imagine how we feel? Just look at hawaii50th’s latest post. He’s spewing that hospital name crap again, that has been debunked time after time.

Should we try to be comprehensive? This is not a question of people not understanding what we are saying. They are deliberately ignoring the facts. There’s only two ways to deal with these birthers, either mock them or ignore them. And right now I’m having fun mocking them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The left side is depressed because every week each state places all births in that week in a binder so that there aren't a thousand sheets of paper that could get lost. This is to keep the state offices neat and clean.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

Who said anything about the page being depressed? This PDF can be taken apart into different layers in Illustrator, it means it was built using Adobe illustrator. What is so hard to understand about that? When you scan something its ONE IMAGE. This has 5 different images embedded in the one PDF all layered.

This is taken direct from the book of all births from that week. This is not allowed to be removed from the book where it is at by Federal law.

This is not layered, quit already. You sound old.

You sound like you don't have a clue how this process even works. You obviously are not understanding what is being said in this post at all. It's as easy as this... You take anyone's birth certificate born on or around that date of August 4, 1961 scan it. Edit it so you remove all info pertaining to that said person and fill it in with whomever you like. Again, if you don't understand how this is done, your not going to understand what is being said. Become familiar with the topic instead of making random things up.

I am not, it is you and your cohorts who are trying to push this item when one clearly does not exist. Please, listen as there is no manipulation. The original is white while all bc's issued nowadays are on the green standard.

No one manipulated anything, it is some fool who wanted to use any reason to further keep our nation divided.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

They added the green background for security reasons. It is a "tamper resistant" background designed to make it harder for people to modify the documents contents....

There is both certified copies and copies with the green background.... You are only looking at the one with the green background and claiming some conspiracy behind it.... that is ridiculous. Of course you and your ilk will ignore the copy that doesn't have the green background...
edit on 28-4-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Originally posted by DerekJR321
In 1961, Kenya was not called Kenya. It was called "British East Africa Protectorate". It was not known as "Kenya" until 1963. So how could it have been listed as "Kenya" 2 years before it was even known as such?

I'm glad you pointed this out. More proof that the powers that were want a revolution? We know they would control it from beginning to ashen end. Only a love of God and individual sovereignty is going to set things right.

Here is a map of Africa from the 1960 atlas...Notice...KENYA!!!!

Hey Maybereal.......it just goes to show that some guys know Jack........... or don't check out their facts before posting!!

"In 1920 the East Africa Protectorate was turned into a colony and renamed Kenya, for its highest
mountain."

www.britannica.com...

One more time.......KENYA was named KENYA in 1920!

edit on 28-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeKeR760
Its called a photo copy you retarded ape!! You people have got to be the biggest waste of sperm in the history of political movements. Go back to your trailer in Texas and heat up your microwave burritos and watch Nascar you stupid hillbillies!!!

For future reference, if you want to attempt to insult someone's intelligence you should learn proper grammar/sentence structure.

link   
double post for some reason
edit on 28-4-2011 by oldgoat because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by aptness

I admit that "ashamed of my political fellow-travelers" thing was a bridge too far and poorly construed. I think this thread is getting to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
[removed temporarily until i find evidence]

Thundersmurf...
Peace
edit on 28-4-2011 by Thundersmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Seen this question posted elsewhere....

The BC lists obama's mums race as "Caucasian" But lists his dads race as "African"......Is African a race ?....Surely it would be Negroid, No ? ............Especially in 1961.

Agree!

Africa is a continent not a race. I can say I am North American, and be any of the 3 main races....white/black/red.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Let me tell you something about being a president.Which ever PRESIDENT...who is the last,has THE WEIGHT of all the mistakes of the last 40 some other presidents BEFORE him/her...PERIOD !

AFTER 1934 dealing with central banking,the desighn of central banking has always and will always be,
' NO MATTER WHAT,THEY WILL ALWAYS OWE US'

The first President in the world that says in an election>> ‘’’Look people of the USA, the economy will never be fixed, we will always be in debt, and we will never ever get out of debt, to be truthful my people. We went to the all the genius minds in the world, and asked them about this, and they said >'Even in 50,000 years, you wouldn’t even be able to see a penny profit.

SO ENOUGH ABOUT THE LIES THAT ALL PRESIDENT ELECTS TELL WHEN IT COMES TO THE PLANS ON THE ECONOMY.

FAILED POLICIES> loll, You mortals, look at one man with 43 presidents before him and all of there atrocious decisions BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT, and you all judge him of policies and decisions in under 3 years.

We thought that humans was capable of understanding the domino affect from one president to the next president, But you are blinded by race, money, and, loll, 'lil mortal names', that easily separates one human from another.

We feel so sorry and sad for this time frame of life’ as it will go down in the history some 1000 years from now as still being in the primitive state of evolving . ' They might even think this time frame invented the wheel and most likely still dwelled with dinosaurs’.
They will be so disappointed when they find out that this was the so called computer age. I guess in reality, if electricity around the world would suddenly be none, humans would be considered cave men any way ‘it’s really the only thing that separates this time frame from the cave man time frame, so it’s nothing special about you group of humans…nothing at all, as its so obvious. EXTRA GAH !

'The 21st century cave man'. As your lil tiny brains seem to still be evolving.'

It’s a sad day to realize the truth about mortals, a sad day indeed.

You really just don’t understand how me and God and the Mother of all life laugh at you all, listing to your ill mortal views> Looking at how money, different names, Hatred, THE COLOR of the human skin ,AND the flesh that has taken over YOU.

Dont be a follower,be a realistic person for once in your life,please!!!!

You humans disappoint us...you even disappoint your selves.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by grahag

OCR doesn't explain this. Because there should've been NO REASON TO USE OCR....

OCR is for one purpose, to edit text. Why would they need to edit the text??? Why even chance that someone would think that you edited the text when there is no need to???

Unless you're making a different argument, I've read almost every post here and haven't heard one argument that makes sense why they wouldn't scan it as a BMP or JPEG or TIFF with NO LAYERS..... WIth no chance for someone to say, hey something's wrong here.

I don't think it's a forgery because again, WHY would they leak it in this form where it is easy to determine that there would be no reason to scan it, or edit it in this way UNLESS they were changing information??? I don't think they would be that stupid. That's why I think that there is another reason here.

Jaden

Almost ALL current enterprise document scanning software includes OCR built into the back end and is turned on by default. The OCR pass is automatic and can be used if desired. I can scan 120 pages in a minute, all OCR'd automatically if I want. The default format for most document scanning is PDF or JPG. The trend I've seen recently though is PDF. I can't speak on the MAC side as I'm not familiar with that, but the "layer" issue has been reproduced and debunked. Most technically savvy people are on the same track as I was. Funny that Gawker's was the first site I picked. Headline is a little debasing, but in most cases, rightful. Ignorant would have been my choice of word.

gawker.com...#!5796324/idiots-launch-obama-birth-certificate-layers-conspiracy

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
Agree!
Africa is a continent not a race. I can say I am North American, and be any of the 3 main races....white/black/red
This nonsense again?

The Department of Health of the state of Hawaii already addressed this years ago when it said the “father’s race and mother’s race are supplied by the parents” and that “we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be.

On a 1962 Kenyan census form we can read instructions telling workers to “write European, Arab, Somali or African, etc” under race. It’s not unreasonable that Obama’s father would have thought of himself as ‘African’ and, considering this DOH policy, that’s what he put down and why it shows up on Obama’s certificate.

Evidence of this Department of Health policy is observable on other certificates, but you birthers didn’t think of checking other birth certificates did you? Because then you’d have to do some work and it’s much easier to just raise and spread these non-issues without actually trying to find the answer.

On a 1973 copy of a birth certificate of a 1907 birth the father’s race is listed as ‘American’ and the mother’s as ‘Hawaiian.’ Even on an alleged birth certificate supplied by a birther (Miki Booth) this policy is evident as the father’s race is listed as ‘Black’ and the mother’s as ‘Hawaiian/Chinese/Korean/German/English/Portuguese.’

Keep 'em coming birthers!

edit on 28-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by drift393
reply to post by kinda kurious

Quick question than why does Oahu on line 6b looks like it has a raised O and on line 7b it does not? Shouldnt they both be the exact same?

It is a valid question and easily explained. Manual typewriters tend to be pressure sensitive, inconsistent typing pressure and dexterity can yield inconsistent results. (faint characters, platen shape, strike angle etc.) Note: NOTHING is "exact" as far as typewriters are concerned. They were complex and intricate mechanisms. Here is the underbelly of a circa 1960's era device.

Admittedly, I'm no expert but rather an avid hobbyist so this is just my .02¢

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

Originally posted by ken10
Seen this question posted elsewhere....

The BC lists obama's mums race as "Caucasian" But lists his dads race as "African"......Is African a race ?....Surely it would be Negroid, No ? ............Especially in 1961.

Agree!

Africa is a continent not a race. I can say I am North American, and be any of the 3 main races....white/black/red.

I'm sorry, black, white, and red are colors, not races.

I think you're looking for Caucasian, African-American, and Indian (With a feather, not a dot)

edit on 28-4-2011 by grahag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is not my post but make my day

This place needs its own Birther Forum.It should have a little baby smiling Obama head over a map of Kenya. It can be right next to the 9/11 forum.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join