It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk Las Vegas SWAT Team Kills Man In Raid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
maybe this guy got what he deserved.im sure he didnt care who he sold weed too and probably would have sold more dangerous drugs to youngters as well..just another dead criminal not really a big deal i hope his family dont profit to much out of this.

So true, I mean drugs are evil and anyone who engages in anything to do with them is deserving of being shot in the face in the toilet of their own home.

Well said, may god have mercy on your soul..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I've noticed that ATS is blocking links to certain newspapers that are aligned with the RightHaven group. Those are the guys who sue based on quotes and pictures to "copyrighted" materials. The easiest way to see if the link is blocked is to use the preview button before you reply.

Anyways thanks for the info on the cop. I haven't done much digging into him yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

The family says the police squad "drank alcohol on the job during the relevant time period

I think this is total fabrication; did the squad pop a top in front of the family during the raid? did they leave empties on the lawn?
If these LEO's killed this man wrongly, let the FACTS convict them, not a false bloody glove

Perhaps the girlfriend smelled alcohol on their breath? That is all it takes for a police officer to ask if I've been drinking, how much have I had to drink, where I've been, where I'm going and then conduct a field sobriety test on me.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
reply to post by jam321

no its sad that these scum get this kind of attention from all you bleeding hearts out there.who the hell runs when police kick down your door and start screaming get on the floor he got what he deserved either for drug dealing or for not following police instructions if he stayed sitting he would still be alive to sell drugs to kids today so all in all not a bad days work

Wait wait wait - "he got what he deserved either for drug dealing or for not following police instructions" - and that was death?

That's really what he deserved for either selling $800 worth of pot that he had to struggle to get to sell over a period of 3 months, OR he didn't obey a cop who had just smashed his front door in and pointed a god damned rifle at his head - when in this case, not obeying means moving once the toilet door has been kicked in behind you?

HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED?

edit on 27-4-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Its because ATS needs to look good in the eye of the establishment of the Government because those are the ones ATS has to worry about. They probably know that who is really in the right. But many people here seem to condone murder.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

I was thinking something like that or the sites are not allowed because it is an on-going legal situation.

A few more things I found was that the bullet entered the guys cheek and went down through his neck.

Only 1 of the 6 officers there heard Yant say something to the guy, and it wasnt anything to do with his hands (holding something, motioning, ect....)

After the bathroom door was kicked in, a shot was immediatley fired.

And, Yant decided to kick in the bathroom door by himself, no officers supporting him (or watching him) and had a dead flashlight.

I see it as an accidental shooting. The gun fired when he kicked the door. Instead of saying that, Yant decided to lie and say the guy charged at him in an agressive way. Lies

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Again the topic for discussion is Drunk Las Vegas SWAT Team Kills Man In Raid

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I suppose it could have been accidental, then again maybe he had something personal against him and shot him while thinking just another dead criminal not really a big deal.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

It could be possible. The cop has a pretty bad history.

The thing that gets me most is that the victim had no prior drug history. Instead, the cops mixed him up with some other guy that had the same name as him.

Maybe the victim had prior run-ins with the same officer in non-drug related incidents? I havent been able to find anything about that, but ill keep my eye open. I doubt this case is going to be finished anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have been lurking ATS for about about a year and a half now. This thread has caused me to decide to register. The Police here in Vegas are OUT OF CONTROL. There have been other various cases of Police brutality such as this in the past year. About six months ago , the LVPD killed a West Point Grad & former officer in the Military at a Costco. The Officers claimed that he had pulled his gun out. Various civilian witnesses said other wise. The video tapes were "erased" accidentally when they investigated. The fact that that this officer is going to go on PAID leave for MURDERING somebody is completely insane. Never-mind the fact that the officer did not have the correct description of the suspect. This disgusts me beyond belief.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lvrebel

Welcome to ATS! Thanks for posting more info on the LVPD. What is the general public reaction like in Las Vegas when this type of thing happens? Are they outraged? Have there been any protests? Has the media done any investigative reporting on the LVPD?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation
reply to post by lvrebel

Welcome to ATS! Thanks for posting more info on the LVPD. What is the general public reaction like in Las Vegas when this type of thing happens? Are they outraged? Have there been any protests? Has the media done any investigative reporting on the LVPD?

The people that pay attention to the news are outraged. However, NOT because of the incident. I do not mean to bring politics into the discussion, but this city is ran off just that. Most the people are upset because he will be getting paid while on vacation. Not because he did something highly illegal and irresponsible. I know people protested the case with the West Point grad but nothing I have heard or seen on this situation. The only newspaper that really does investigating is the LVRJ who uses one guy to investigate ( I believe I have seen him on ATS before; George Knapp).

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Polite Mod Request

Hi People,

Can we please stick to debate/discussion of the TOPIC and not eachother.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join