It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence: Aliens' UFOs Will Land In Scotland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Um.. did the aliens tell the video tape this?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I thought they were gonna invade Japan

Oh well change of plan

See'ya In The Highlands as ya dont have to use as much power to land

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hey Everybody! We all know that they are coming, and they will wipe this zoo off this planet! It is just a matter of time, and soon we will have to find shelter on Mars...

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Actually they are coming for the new pot pubs in Scotland. With the new classification of THC as a class b substance in scotland; cloning, pot bars, and good drink make this place the next haven for interstellar travel

[edit on 1-8-2004 by IntelRetard]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

but something makes me unsure about this one. why on earth would aliens come all this way (yes, im assuming they travelled) just to invade scotland???? Kinda stupid aliens.....

Is nessie losing her charm?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Why would the aliens wait this long to invade? If they were going to do it, they would have done it along time ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
also frankly i would invade scotland cause most stuff is from there hell the computer was invented by a scotsman.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Simple reason why they'd invade Scotland - to gain comtrol of the world's Scotch whisky supply.

missinglink, it's a fair guess that it was the Aurora they spotted, as it has been reportedly seen in the highlands, and supposedly takes off from Machrihanish AFB. But what the article describes seems more static than and ultrasonic aircraft.

The area mentioned is notorious for "UFO" sightings, but as kegs says it's most likely just a tabloid joke story. There's really not much news here at all, so the papers have to make stories up to fill pages.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join