It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence: Aliens' UFOs Will Land In Scotland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Now..this comes from "Short News" so......
also it was dated 7/10....so if it's been posted..one of the Mods can delete it.

A Japanese TV crew claims to have footage which can prove that aliens plan to invade Scotland soon.
They had left a camera on a Lothian hotel roof for a year and it captured pictures of strange lightballs in the sky.
The film crew also took photos in the US and Mexico.
A member of the Scottish Earth Mysteries Organisation is convinced, that this "film will silence many critics." He said: "It may be proof that aliens are targeting Scotland for a landing."
In the area between Edinburgh, Stirling, and East Kilbride there have been many reports of strange lights.

The owner of the hotel where the camera was positioned keeps cool, he's a sceptic and thinks "we'll see."

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
would be interesting to see the footage....

but something makes me unsure about this one. why on earth would aliens come all this way (yes, im assuming they travelled) just to invade scotland???? Kinda stupid aliens.....

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ah, it must be silly season again. I heard this exact same story, word for word, reported in a Scottish tabloid last year or the year before at exactly this time of year. I'm thinking it's just one of those things they like to pop in for the silly season to give themselves a laugh. I remember how disapointed I was when nothing was shown the last time I heard it.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
so where i s the footage?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's certainly an interesting way of getting tourists to visit in the heightof the summer holidays!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Ha ha I'm sorry but what the heck? How in the world do they know an invasion is coming and why the heck would they want Scotland? I try not to make fun of posts but this one is just sounds like a Monty Python skit that I missed.

Sorry Lady V, I know your cool so forgive me on this one.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I fail to see how catching balls of light on tape proves "aliens" are going to invade. Still, where would one find this footage?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is all true...Im from Glasgow, they are here now....i can see them through the window of my padded cell.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I fail to understand how fireballs in the sky should mean aliens are planning to invade scottland.I mean it could just be a diffraction of light from venus coinciding with some swamp gas to form a mirage.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I fail to see how catching balls of light on tape proves "aliens" are going to invade. Still, where would one find this footage?

Exactly, it's like saying 1 + 2 = 4.

Still, what DO aliens wear beneath their kilts? (Marvin had one..)

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I bet you could put an camera anywhere in the world for a year and catch glimps of "UFOS", lightingballs, lights.
Joust like Kriz_4 said. It doesnt prove anything. Its joust like all other UFO pictures.

[edit on 30-7-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
NOT what does it prove anyway if it happens at the same time every year chances are it's an elaborate annual prank.

[edit on 30-7-2004 by greeon]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
maybe they are curious over whether or not the canny Scotts really go commando under their kilts, and if it's fact, do they have a couple Quarter pounders and a Big Mac.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Why Would they Land in Scottland ? nothing but boring city
people their r always drunk and smell of drinks. maybe UFOs got tast for scottch drink

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
UFO's to invade Scotland!

Quick call Mel Gibson so he can do a self-important pretentions movie about it......

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
this post is almost as good at this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asclepius
would be interesting to see the footage....

but something makes me unsure about this one. why on earth would aliens come all this way (yes, im assuming they travelled) just to invade scotland???? Kinda stupid aliens.....

If I was going to invade and take over a country Scotland would be at the top of my list. Im Amercian, I've traveld the world a bit - Scotland is by far my favorite country. It's beautiful, the people are so friendly and it's steeped in a rich mysterious history! And, being an island makes it that much easier to defend. Yes, if I was going to steal a country it would definitely be Scotland. Hey, maybe this is the beginning a coup - to seceed from the UK.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hmmm, aliens are coming to Scotland. I was wondering if it might be the so called Nordic aliens that are blonde with blue eyes. I know I wouldn't mind if I had another dream with three blonde alien females again
They took me aboard their ship and it was alot of fun (in my dream). I can see it now, aliens say the Scots are aliens because they are descended from them and then I would become known as a hybrid human just because I have some Scotish ancestry.

On the other hand, I wonder if some alcohol might be involved in some story telling here. I wouldn't put it past the Scots to try something like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My Lord they got to be coming for the Haggis! Sick of beef parts bring on the mutton! I wonder how many lonely sheep herders will be abducted! Maybe the greys will finally be able to verify what is truly under a Scotsman's kilt. tee hee...
Sorry gang I could not resist.

[edit on 7/30/2004 by Starlight_Rebel]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My take on this would one be they caught glimpses of the Aurora Spyplane. Or you guys are gonna have a HUGE problem with some very drunk aliens

top topics

<<   2 >>

join