It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Royal Wedding Exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
At the heart of the New World Order and many of the attacks upon humanity are the Royal Families of England and Europe. My family thought they were escaping this when they left Cornwall England in 1606, yeah, my family was amongst those with Capt John Smith. Whatever the case, here we are and the realities of what has really been going on continue to surface.

I am going to start with with a video from Alex Jones:

edit on 26-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos and expanded comment

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And that looks like where you finished..

Anything else?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I am going to start with with a video from Alex Jones:

Not all of us are able to watch the video. Can you at the very least explain to us what these supposed 'exposed secrets' are?

Btw, why does everything have to be a conspiracy? Maybe, just maybe, this is a real wedding between 2 people and nothing more. Meh, just a thought of course.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sorry just seemed like a rant to me with no real substance or depth..

I will say that it really seems you guys in the US are being bombarded with this much more than we are here in the UK.. which is something I really do not understand.. why on earth would American media have the slightest interest in this marriage!!!
edit on 26/4/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
From the looks of the respondents, this was a mistake and I am all for ATS pulling it down. A rant? No way, I wouldn't waste my time. My apologies to those who can not see video, I keep forgetting that but I have come and gone from this forum so many times in 10 years that I forget which forums are geared for what. It was my intention that the video be the basis for a discussion but, that too was a mistake...excuse me!

For the record, Germanic Trivia
german.about.com...

and DarylHamblett, love your Avatar, is a reality check for me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I found it quite amusing, but he wasn't revealing any secrets, just giving what seemed like an uninformed opinion of the British Royal Family, typical AJ affair.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
From the looks of the respondents, this was a mistake and I am all for ATS pulling it down. A rant? No way, I wouldn't waste my time. My apologies to those who can not see video, I keep forgetting that but I have come and go from this forum so many times in 10 years that I forget which forums are geared for what.

Don't give up or give in so easily. Share more info. I am interested in the subject of the darkness surrounding the royals. So obviously, I would love to read more that you know or have found through research.

Ignore the negative people here. Sometimes I swear that some people have no life outside trolling. I often wonder how often these trolls stop and smell the roses...picnic out doors...shoot, I even wonder whether the step away from their computers long enough to shower!!!

Back to the royals. I think it's David Icke's research that fascinates me. Whether it's truth or sci-fi doesn't even matter to me! It's mindblowing to think that behind closed doors, they may be drinking blood and letting their tails and scales hang out

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

From the looks of the respondents, this was a mistake and I am all for ATS pulling it down. A rant? No way, I wouldn't waste my time. My apologies to those who can not see video, I keep forgetting that but I have come and gone from this forum so many times in 10 years that I forget which forums are geared for what. It was my intention that the video be the basis for a discussion but, that too was a mistake...excuse me!

Sorry I was not accusing you of ranting... but the video seems like a rant to me. which is a shame really.. however it is not suprising given that I understand you guys are being deluged with this stuff more than we are over this side of the pond... IMHO that makes quite an interesting conspiracy
which was I guess what I was hoping. sorry if I came across as rude..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Oh I see, it's one of THOSE rants.
Didn't you know, we are all frightfully looking forward to this bash in good old Blighty. And if all the Chen/Con trailings done it's job we'll get to take our skins off for the day. I've already got babies on spikes chilling in the freezer ready for the BBQ.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DarylHamblett

Dude is that a picture of you in your avatar or Jeff Buckley,coz if it is you, then you look just like Jeff Buckley but if it is Jeff Buckley and not you then im just gonna say, yeah who the hell is that Fat dude!!!

edit on 26/4/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

EDIT:sorry totally off topic,please delete me!!!!!!
edit on 26/4/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
S&F for you OP, I have never really thought about this in that way, I mean Alex Jones is RIGHT, this countries original idea was to be independent from these royalty, which unfortunately became its own genocide eventually of the American Indians, I myself am American Indian, but the point is that the original foundation of America did not have that in mind in my opinion and I think this video is really great to wake people up on the irony of even any American CELEBRATING this wedding. I really liked this perspective, Ive known for a while about the evil within the royal family but wow, never thought of it this way. Thank you, and trust me, I was never planning on celebrating this wedding nor watching it. Thanks, I enjoyed it and ya gotta love Alex Jones right?
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Because many Americans have such unfullfilled lives that they live to know every detail of the lives of others. I have no interest in this wedding or if Angelina Jolie is gonna adopt another baby, etc...and I think most of the American ATS members feel the same way.

link   

Originally posted by staciebee

From the looks of the respondents, this was a mistake and I am all for ATS pulling it down. A rant? No way, I wouldn't waste my time. My apologies to those who can not see video, I keep forgetting that but I have come and go from this forum so many times in 10 years that I forget which forums are geared for what.

Don't give up or give in so easily. Share more info. I am interested in the subject of the darkness surrounding the royals. So obviously, I would love to read more that you know or have found through research.

Ignore the negative people here. Sometimes I swear that some people have no life outside trolling. I often wonder how often these trolls stop and smell the roses...picnic out doors...shoot, I even wonder whether the step away from their computers long enough to shower!!!

Back to the royals. I think it's David Icke's research that fascinates me. Whether it's truth or sci-fi doesn't even matter to me! It's mindblowing to think that behind closed doors, they may be drinking blood and letting their tails and scales hang out

Well now, what I had intended was to lead up to Prince William who is being positions to be the first King of England etc etc in many years; his supposed acceptability to not just the Christian World but also to the Arab World because of his mother's relationship with an Arab Muslim. Many in fact believe he is the Anti-Christ predicted and point to many indications that correlate to the signs of the beasts. Tell ya what, if he gets shot in the head and survives, I would be seriously worried.

link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
Who the hell is that fat dude?

The fat dude is Alex Jones, he is an awesome conspiracy theorist who backs up his stuff with good research and data. I like him a lot, hes very passionate in his beliefs!
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Sorry I was not accusing you of ranting... but the video seems like a rant to me. which is a shame really.. however it is not suprising given that I understand you guys are being deluged with this stuff more than we are over this side of the pond... IMHO that makes quite an interesting conspiracy
which was I guess what I was hoping. sorry if I came across as rude..

Those who have access to video and have not seen "Ring of Power" should watch it start to finish for a real education.

Yes, Alex Jones rants but he is hitting on all 8 cylinders these days.

Yes, that is me in my Avatar...you'd think I would rally around the Queen Mother but they didn't send me an invitation so it looks like I am stuck with all the other serfs and minions.

edit on 26-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Because many Americans have such unfullfilled lives that they live to know every detail of the lives of others. I have no interest in this wedding or if Angelina Jolie is gonna adopt another baby, etc...and I think most of the American ATS members feel the same way.

Most of my family are American and so are most of the people I work with and I found it quite amazing and shocking how the US MSM is really pushing this event to a point I find rather scary.. I dread to imagine the following William will get if when he takes the throne he chooses the name Arthur..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

For the record, Germanic Trivia
german.about.com...

and DarylHamblett, love your Avatar, is a reality check for me.

No no no, I think its a good discussion, please don't let any comments make you feel like your opinion doesn't have merit, just let it roll for awhile, and we can get a good discussion going. Now try being me and threading about the possibility of reptilians, OH BOY, then you will really want to delete your thread

Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

Being O Rh Negative myself, as are my children, the subject of Reptilians is a bit touchy in my household but I just admit it would explain a great deal.

I have got to confess that I am left with a silly smirk seeing some of those responding to this thread and how many responded so quickly. I have posted other, more productive subjects and found myself talking to myself..maybe I am now. Is school out?

edit on 26-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Ok i just watched the video,S+F,That was very interesting,i have never had any love for our royal family and will be working as normal on friday,they are a total waste of the tax payers money and i really am sick of them plastered across the the front pages of all the papers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join