It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Snipers in Syria and the Arab States.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Footage of Snipers in Syria and the Arab States.

as you can see in this video the use of snipers...but also intresting is you see were a sniper is captured..and clearly looks and sounds english...

see what you think...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Worst snipers ever.

Hate to throw out one liners like that, but come ON! I know its bad that the CIA is using snipers to insight violence in these Arab countries, and we all know they were used to fire on protestors in Libya, so that we could later fund their rebellion against Gaddafi (who knows how that guy spells his name this week), but to get busted on camera by someone blocks away?! tsk tsk.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The man at the end of the vid does look like he is from the 'west'. However, I am having trouble sorting the propaganda coming from both sides.
I fear as my father in-law is stuck in Syria and can’t get out. We have minimal contact but things are getting worse.

To top it off I don’t believe that all of this is a full genuine revolution not manipulated by western powers to garner advantage and resources.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Whats the big deal? Those regimes are using snipers, tanks, troops etc to quel the uprisings.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
the footage of the westerner,is from libya,i believe...and it sounds like his saying his name is horwood,and if you look closely,the other guys with him,one has blonde hair with a black leather jacket,facedown,and the other guy dress in green actively hiding his face from the camera.

maybe someone can enlighten us on what type of rifle this is.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06f7d97020f0.png[/atsimg]

this is the blonde haired guy.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51fbf0e6373b.png[/atsimg]

this is the guy actively hiding his face from view.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48916e2debac.png[/atsimg]

and this is the guy forced on camera.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99bb77a68c09.png[/atsimg]

no doubt whatso ever his a westerner.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c3a23ad407c.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Maybe an Arab speaking ATSer can translate whatever is heard over the video? maybe that will shed some light?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I dunno.

The video is obviously an over edited chop shop video with no continuity of events.
My BS meter is going in over drive on this one.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a565ea3a930.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What i see:
Some dude in black on the roof. He runs. Some other guys with AK-47 on other roof. Some other guy runs on some other roof. Few other people are on the ground being beaten by other people and case with rifle without a scope is nearby. Some journalists says word Israel a lot.
What is correct answer:
a) HAARP did it
b) I do not know
c) You do not know
d) b+c are correct
e) CIA/Mossad/European snipers who do not look like Arabs and carry rifle in case without a scope in public killed all the people in Egypt/Lybia/Bahrain/Syria and ctr because local police forces and army are clearly incapable of such an atrocities and local media never lies.
f) All answers are correct

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Looks like M-24 sniper rifle.
However, I can't see any scope attached to it, which pretty much makes it useless.
All of this looks staged, and no wonder the narrator mentioned the mossad as the perpetrator.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't know-as others have said, this just reeks of propaganda to me.It's hard to put it in context without hearing an English translation of what's being said.Was this made by the same guys that did the "Star of David Tattoo" video?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
gotta admit the guy in the first clip,that does the cart wheel move,cracked me up,over dramatic ! lol

but anyway,i found it on a arabic youtube channel,and see the western looking guys,and posted it.

i'm guessing the first thing a sniper does when he moves,is dis-mantle the scope.

who knows...just posting info from the other side of the fence...you make your own minds up.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

that footage is from the 90s i can tell by the video quality, and i am surprised people are easily tricked into believing this from today inside Syria, didn't Syria ban all reporters just recently?

the first footage shows a footage of sniper from the 90s during the first Iraqi war, not today in Syria

heres that video thread op
www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As a serving sniper myself i can say without doubt that the guy who ordered me to fire on my own countrymen/women, would themselves receive a 7.62mm enduced red mist.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

But that's just it- I thought in these recent revolutions the thug dictators were bringing in mercs from outside for the exact reason you stated.....
(and thank you for your service, by the way...:up

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by Skippy1138

No thanks necessary, i love my job.. We discuss this scenario a lot.. There is no fricken way we would fire upon our fellow Brits, Yanks, Aussies, Canadians or New Zealanders, but would take out those who ordered us to! I know that is pretty discrimitary but thats family for you! In fact, the innocent none of the above too

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The video at 2:07 is from the Tunisian riots. The captives are Swedish hunters, hunting for wildlife.

SOURCE

Video link en.rian.ru...
edit on 26-4-2011 by Skittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
that riffle is clearly not a sniper gun...is just a edited video to create public opinion against the western.

top topics

join