It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga reveals softer side with HBO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

'But sometimes I still feel like people are trying to destroy me. I cannot be destroyed, I will not be destroyed and you will never destroy the kingdom that is my fans.' 'I just wanna be a queen for them and sometimes I don't feel like one. It's not about being a winner for me any more. It's about being a winner for all of them.'

News Article

Obviously Gaga is taking too much public pressure behind her success. Being a public figure she is making it best and I love her!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Awww she wants to win for everyone ... We finally have World Peace everyone ...

I hate such crap! She wants to win for all of them coz that makes her more famous and rich!

How about she wins for everyone and then shares her wealth

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
what is it with all the lady gaga stories on this site?

im sure no one really gives a crap about her here..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Indeed ... And all or most of the posts about her are always so boring and worthless ...

All I can say about her above speech is ... She's a Po - Po - Po - Po - Po --- Poker Face

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
That poor multi-millionaire.

I feel so sorry for her.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
omg seriously, did I just read a post about nothing? I know it;s just 60 seconds but dammit I want my minute back.

This site is not what it used to be or at least what I thought it was.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by littlesheep2011

The O.P. has been a member for less than 30 days and in those days has STARTED MORE THAN 1 THREAD A DAY. ( and posted at least 2 post's a day) Now if you have important stuff to say, than by all means utilize the site. BUT IF YOUR JUST TROLLING THE WEB FOR CURRENT NEWS ON YAHOO and reposting it here to start a thread, then go start a current events blog. Your most recent post doesnt even ask a question, present a theory, offer a idea, or start a debate, it's just crap.

Oh yea, and to add to the topic,,, I dont care about her being criticized, ITS THE PUBLIC SPOTLIGHT.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
reply to post by littlesheep2011

The O.P. has been a member for less than 30 days and in those days has STARTED MORE THAN 1 THREAD A DAY. ( and posted at least 2 post's a day) Now if you have important stuff to say, than by all means utilize the site. BUT IF YOUR JUST TROLLING THE WEB FOR CURRENT NEWS ON YAHOO and reposting it here to start a thread, then go start a current events blog. Your most recent post doesnt even ask a question, present a theory, offer a idea, or start a debate, it's just crap.

Oh yea, and to add to the topic,,, I dont care about her being criticized, ITS THE PUBLIC SPOTLIGHT.

May I agree?

This is really a topic that is suited for the Gaga forums directed towards 14 year olds.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1
And everyone laughed and made fun of me when I started my boycott GGs name on this site.I thought I was around different interesting people but I think the site has been hijacked by pizza faced zombie like pill kids

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Sorry op,theres alot of gaga haters on here. But it seems funny to me they are always the first to post a reply. And yet there was a retard predicting doomsday for america on good friday and he got 110 flags or something like that,because he cried. Not a big gaga fan myself,guess im too old. Dont let it get you down, who cares what they think.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Has she not realized yet not everyone likes the same things? Every famous person has to deal with being un liked at one time or another, the more famous(esp. pop musicians), the more people will have opinion-good or bad-. It's just basic marketing herself...ahh, it's another ploy for attention

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

'But sometimes I still feel like people are trying to destroy me. I cannot be destroyed, I will not be destroyed and you will never destroy the kingdom that is my fans.' 'I just wanna be a queen for them and sometimes I don't feel like one. It's not about being a winner for me any more. It's about being a winner for all of them.'

This is blows my mind.
Has she ever been in real life? I have people who hate me for NO reason and would gladly "destroy" anything I make just because they're either evil or like destruction (and have no viable reason for what they do).

Just shows how disconnected she is from society

I wonder how she would take it if all the makeup and crap she puts on caused her some lethal form of cancer, would she be 'destroyed' then? O_o
edit on 5/3/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

feel the same way

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
She reveals more than that (like a little nudity as she changes between acts), and that's only the 10 minutes that I watched it as I flipped around...

That poor multi-millionaire.

I feel so sorry for her.

Yep, cry me a river right? She really works during those performances though (and isn't lip syncing) ...

The two songs I caught, weren't any of her big hits though (and I could see why...kind of bland). She has had some really catchy ones though.

She's definitely one freaky deaky chick though...

top topics

join