It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: 'Ninja' Broke Into Cars, Tried To Stab Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Kind of comical, except for the "stab" part:

www.wpxi.com...

Apparently there's some video as well, but it wasn't part of the article.

The ninja should be glad he didn't pull this stunt in L.A. The cops here tend to shoot people carrying sharp objects.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This 'ninja' is lucky to be alive. The guy he tried to stab was packing heat. Sounds like meth at it's finest.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What makes this article great is the fact that he managed to get away! Normally it ends up being some pothead or teenage anime wannabe, their lame attempt at fame or roleplay foiled by police intervention, but this guy sounded like some serious business.

One thing to consider, however.

The article characterizes the person as a ninja. This is not necessarily correct. For all we know, the person could have been a samurai - to disturb a samurai's honor is a mortal grievance, no wonder he went on a rampage attempting to stab the man...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

I'm thinking ninja.

Samurai usually don't run away.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
A ninja?

Atleast the guy that got robbed wasn't hurt.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem

Dude!!!! I would have laughed my a$$off if I seen this "ninja" breaking my car windows trying to steal stuff! Heck I probably would've given him my keys because a good laugh is worth a heckuva lot more than a $30,000 car. I bet this ole boy uses his katana for a steak knife or backscratcher!

I needed a good story like this! kinda reminds me of a skit on the ONION NEWS about the masked gunman that never takes the pantyhose off his face! LMFAO!
It wasn't a man it was a ninja turtle

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Damn Ninja's
They are always sneaking up on you...
Jumping out of dark corners...
Sneak attacking from under the stairs...
Stabbing at you while your in your car!

all joking aside, no one got hurt... thats the real stunner here!
I'm personally glad... too much death and despair in the world...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

I too would have gave him my keyes. I drive a 98 tahoe and it looks decent, but if he wants to steal it then fine it's his problem. I desperately need a new vehicle, but need a steady job first.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I personally know Santino Guzzo, the man "stabbed" by the ninja. The sword was quite dull according to Guzzo, and only left superficial scratches. The blade was so dull that he was able to grab the blade and attempt to pull the sword from the ninja.

When the ninja ran away from Guzzo, he attempted to jump over a fence and ended up bowing it in about a foot. The ninja that is, not Guzzo. When he ran into the fence, he also lost his booze...

Most people in our neighborhood find this story to be HILARIOUS. If you lived where we live, you would know that it only would happen in Fayette County. And it would only happen to Guzzo... it somehow just makes sense!

We're all so happy that no one was injured by the elusive ninja, but he has yet to be caught!

I can only expect so much from the police department though... I'm sure they aren't trained in capturing ninjas!

top topics

join