It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF: The end of the American Era

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

I would also like to add that how sad it is you hate America so much. You and your collection of Chinese good's.

You would be speaking German right now and or Russian if it wasn't for the country you so wish to watch fail. Well "mate" We have another year left of Mr. Change and then you will see major economic changes. Do you thing the US economy, which is a growing economy at 3% (oh yours isn't) so sad. The largest economy and technologically advanced country in the world is going to just do nothing. Don't be foolish. We have to make adjustments every so often. this is a cycle that happens every 20 years. Last time it was the powerful USSR. Notice our defense spending. Notice how China is trying to keep up in which like Russia they have zero hope.

Like every other Communist Country since the being of it. Their country is a propaganda pumping time bomb feeding how great the mother land is doing as they cook their book's. Sound familiar??

Their about to implode. They can't build an erector set without western help. Also who do you think the largest investors nationality's are and also who set the ultra trade tariffs so China can import their junk. Two problems that can be fixed tomorrow. Things that greatly slow our economy and is making their economy rise. Go look at what it costs to buy a small apartment in Shanghai right now. Their people are starving the inflation is so high there they can't afford to live.

Maybe they need to conquer a country with a weak military for more resources. Hmm Do you speak Chinese? Do you have a Chinese made Wok? Why do people that watch the main stream media come one here. They just make fools of themselves.
edit on 4/28/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Re-posting Link: IMF Bombshell: Age of America Nears End

Victor Cha, senior adviser on Asian affairs at Washington’s Center for Strategic and International Studies, told me China’s neighbors in Asia are already waking up to the dangers. “The region is overwhelmingly looking to the U.S. in a way that it hasn’t done in the past,” he said. “They see the U.S. as a counterweight to China. They also see American hegemony over the last half-century as fairly benign. In China they see the rise of an economic power that is not benevolent, that can be predatory. They don’t see it as a benign hegemony.”

Link: US and China on collision course for trade war?

"Over time the problems Americans are seeing with their economy are only going to get worse as China rises," he said. "We're heading for a collision and the longer that collision is delayed the harder it's going to be."

Link: America prepares for 'cyber war' with China

China is striving to overtake the United States as the dominant power in cyberspace, according to a senior American general, in what is emerging as a new theatre of conflict between nation states and a growing priority for the Pentagon.

Link: How China Steals U.S. Military Secrets

All the above articles are related. If the United States does not go to war with China, we cease to exist now and into the deep future. When it comes to China's struggle to gain power (wealth and resources), we will have no choice but to wage a very-very costly war. I predict right here and now... Any war between China and US will trigger of World War III. It is inedible.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Why do you think we have been dragging our feet when it comes to immigration? We cannot defeat the combined effort of China, North Korea, Iran, and Russia. When the time arrives for a military draft, we need as many soldiers as possible to win. Get it now?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If things do not change the article is probably true.

I do not see why any politician, banker, or corporate executive should be surprised by it. All they have to do is look in a mirror to see what caused it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
If things do not change the article is probably true.

I do not see why any politician, banker, or corporate executive should be surprised by it. All they have to do is look in a mirror to see what caused it.

I think the United States is going to default on purpose, so that we can get out from underneath the debt. Something similar to corporate and individual bankruptcy, but the borrower is a larger massive entity owing billions. While China thinks it has the upper hand (deflating their costs on products and services), I think the United States has figured out a short term low rating is worth the pain. Default and enter into bankruptcy, so that you can reset the loans and bills to zero. Chapter 11 Bankruptcy on a massive scale. Although we are doing this to ourselves, we will use China as an convenient escape goat.

Once China dumps all the debt, the United States can rebuild without owing a dime. Although this will lead us into war, the other option would have been more disastrous. Surrender the United States over to China. I don't think that would sit well with anyone.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join