It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assasination Attempt: NATO jets strike inside Gadhafi compound

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

what were seeing here is the public execution of a sovereign leader and his kids.(am i the only one who has a problem with this.)

No you are definitely not the only one who has a problem with it!
Vicky

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Dude stop being to pro american and righteos. we are all living beings and Lybia is being attacked by Nato terrorists. America is using drones to bomb and kill, that is sick and sad.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

do you have any links about the water etc ?

second line.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Expect that entire complex to get leveled. Regime change was on the original dockett and a primary purpose for this offensive.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
let's see the world...deconstructing it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Gadhafi still alive despite NATO strike on compound, Libya says

www.cnn.com...

Are they REALLY trying to "kill" Ghaddafi?.. hmm..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
For anyone in the future wondering why the feds monitor conspiracy websites, please refer to page one (the now edited out comments that are saved via reply).

Sad small people, very anti-american traitors (if they are sitting in the US anyhow, otherwise just twits).

Enjoy gitmo

I said sorry ~_~

It was a stupid comment and I should not have said it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Petrol in Libya is less than $1 usd.
Gadhafi will take down the central banksters.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This ALL about the threat of a Gold backed Dinar...

But it has more to do with anyone who cuts the Zionists out of their share of the world's wealth by adopting a GOLD standard and not money created out of thin air.

And also as to why the UN and the World Bank are involved here.

The main initiator of non-payment in dollars and euros is the Leader and Guide of the Revolution in Libya, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. He called on Arab and African world to adopt a single current - the gold dinar.

kavkazcenter.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do you think that the first thing the Rebels did was to establish a Rothschild owned Fiat Currency Central Bank.....just like our very own Fed ?

It's all about Money ...and not Humanitarianism as we are told ....

If it were all about "Humanity" ....what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge when we used our military to kill women and children ?

It is moreso about the status quo, Money and Hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

in the beginning there were tribes . one day a tribe looked over the hill to see another tribe with nice pastures and good crops realizing that the second tribe had better weapons to protect their crops, the first tribe proceed to improve their weapons and attack only to find the others had moved on leaving only stubble . and on it goes ----!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Reported to the proper authorities.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

what were seeing here is the public execution of a sovereign leader and his kids.(am i the only one who has a problem with this.)

Vicky

You might find the people of Lockerbie have no problem whatsover (PANAM flight ...remember!)
or the victims of IRA bombs (IRA got money and arms from Libya)

Some of you lot need to get a grip and understand who the bad guys are. Guess what sometimes in life you have two choices:

1. Very bad
2. Bad

Tough but that's life sometimes. But the holier than thou folks bleat on as if there's always some nice perfect sweet solution........nah!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

This ALL about the threat of a Gold backed Dinar...

But it has more to do with anyone who cuts the Zionists out of their share of the world's wealth by adopting a GOLD standard and not money created out of thin air.

And also as to why the UN and the World Bank are involved here.

The main initiator of non-payment in dollars and euros is the Leader and Guide of the Revolution in Libya, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. He called on Arab and African world to adopt a single current - the gold dinar.

kavkazcenter.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do you think that the first thing the Rebels did was to establish a Rothschild owned Fiat Currency Central Bank.....just like our very own Fed ?

It's all about Money ...and not Humanitarianism as we are told ....

If it were all about "Humanity" ....what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge when we used our military to kill women and children ?

It is moreso about the status quo, Money and Hypocrisy.

THANK GOD SOME PEOPLE "GET IT"

Rothschild owns ASSOCIATED PRESS, REUTERS, BANK OF ENGLAND (which backs the 5 merchant banks that create Fed Reserve)...

Dont you fluoridated SHEEP SEE? CONNECT THE DOTS PEOPLE

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by Vicky32

Vicky

You might find the people of Lockerbie have no problem whatsover (PANAM flight ...remember!)
or the victims of IRA bombs (IRA got money and arms from Libya)

Some of you lot need to get a grip and understand who the bad guys are. Guess what sometimes in life you have two choices:

1. Very bad
2. Bad

Tough but that's life sometimes. But the holier than thou folks bleat on as if there's always some nice perfect sweet solution........nah!

The majority of IRA bombings were carried out on military installations. Civilian deaths were almost always connected to false flags carried out by the Banksters of England - I.E. - rotschild family.

Pan AM 103 was another false flag. Wake up.

No form of Eugenics is good but that is exactly what war is all about. The route cause of war is POWER & GREED.
FIAT SYSTEMS DESTROY THE WORLD.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by SaturnFX
For anyone in the future wondering why the feds monitor conspiracy websites, please refer to page one (the now edited out comments that are saved via reply).

Sad small people, very anti-american traitors (if they are sitting in the US anyhow, otherwise just twits).

Enjoy gitmo

I said sorry ~_~

It was a stupid comment and I should not have said it.

Being passionate about politics is fine..good..great, the country is founded on strong opposition, intelligent arguments, etc..

just know where the line is..end of the day, whomever is sitting in the office...chances are, they are pretty supportive of the country and want to make the best choices. having the view that they are doing it wrong is a philosophical one, but wishing death on someone whom has a different viewpoint makes you the only monster in the whole debate.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

In my opinion there will be no attempt to kill Gadhafi, that would be too neat, clean and quick.

Libya, IMHO, will be used to foment a greater war that will encompass all of Africa.

Gadhafi's use of non-muslim African mercenaries will be used to foster a useful hatred.

Cosmic...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
I hope they didn't kill him, I wish he would strike back and bomb the white house with Obama in it.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

SO you want an attack on americn soil? You want martial law? You want our president killed?

What a sad, sick statement

The Pro Col K. force's would say otherwise...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

no but big brother does

echelon anyone?

It's a bit over-rated and over-worked right now with all the sht going on in the world...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

yes, adopted I believe..

And..he was the first to come out and state he had no connection with 911..

all the oil is in the Eastern part of the county...hmmm..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razz123
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Dude stop being to pro american and righteos. we are all living beings and Lybia is being attacked by Nato terrorists. America is using drones to bomb and kill, that is sick and sad.

"dude" read the whole thing before you comment. As I have stated multiple times in this thread I am not okay with what the US is doing.

Do you really think evil is the way to respond to evil?

Seems the members of this site are losing their ability to critically think....just because one is against one thing does not mean one is for another.

Good lord.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join