It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What attacked me in my sleep...Help me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
It's the bloody cat, it is right there for anyone to see so why are people going on about this?

Because your obviously only seeing the cat , because it is something that can be seen, but if you will notice the bed at the .39 sec mark, then just after that, there is something invisable that lays down or sits down on the bed, you can see an imprint in the bed appear just after the .39 sec mark, but of course your eyes did not see this,because you only look through the lense of logic,and by doing so
and miss out on anything that is not logical. just watch the video again starting at the .39 sec mark.and then deny the imprint made upon the bed,unless the cat became invisable,then there is more there than just the cat.
edit on 25-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

It's the bloody cat, it is right there for anyone to see so why are people going on about this?

Because your obviously only seeing the cat , because it is something that can be seen, but if you will notice the bed at the .39 sec mark, then just after that, there is something invisable that lays down or sits down on the bed, you can see an imprint in the bed appear just after the .39 sec mark, but of course your eyes did not see this,because you only look through the lense of logic,and by doing so
and miss out on anything that is not logical. just watch the video again starting at the .39 sec mark.and then deny the imprint made upon the bed,unless the cat became invisable,then there is more there than just the cat.

2:54:14 to 2:54:34 in the SLOW real time video you can see they are just moving around in bed making the sheets move. You can't tell what is really happening in the speeded up version of the first video posted.

If you want to believe BS go ahead, the truth is there to see if you watch the second video.
edit on 25-4-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

2:54:14 to 2:54:34 in the SLOW real time video you can see they are just moving around in bed making the sheets move. You can't tell what is really happening in the speeded up version of the first video posted.

If you want to believe BS go ahead, the truth is there to see if you watch the second video.
edit on 25-4-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

So you are saying that if a person is on one side of the bed and he moves around on that side, then that will cause an imprint or sinking down of the other side of the bed? Ok then, have fun in the sand

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

You do realize there are two people in the bed right?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I dont know how many people were in the bed ,but I saw an empty place on one side of the bed, then I saw an imprint made by something that was not seen.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I dont know how many people were in the bed ,but I saw an empty place on one side of the bed, then I saw an imprint made by something that was not seen.

Then it is obvious you have not watched the real time long version (it is the second video he posted).
Or maybe you refuse to watch it, either way leads to ignorance.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Back to the OP, was there an ATTACK? Nobody in the video was harmed, as far as I've read, no scratches or unknown marks......

Given more information, we can see the orbs are lens reflections because of a cat (which of the two, dunno), and the critter is a hand that flexes up during sleep, quite normal. The depression in the sheets are normal leg movements, the wife shifting her legs, fidgeting in her sleep.

IMO, there was no ATTACK, and we have watched people sleeping. I do thank the OP for posting a possibility, but I personally am not seeing it.

Quit worrying about a good nights sleep, and simply enjoy it. Change your mattress if you can't sleep easily. Go to your doctor and get some sleep meds, or just try OTC stuff first. You are feeling drained from poor sleep quality, and are NOT being attacked by anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Bro, when you can find me a cat that can move at the speed of sound, then you can say 'it's the cat, stupid'. At :54 in the video, when the object disappears, and at around :48 when it first goes under the covers, it is instantaneous. No cat is that small and can move at that speed, it is physically impossible for a cat to making that small a disturbance for the large size that it was.

@druid, It could still be an attack, if this is some sort of energy vampire/energy sapping entity, then it could have been draining the op and his wife's energy.

@Sepermeru, he did say that the camera doesn't belong to him, so, no, he can't exactly just turn it around the room, if he can't obtain it again right away.

To the other idiot who said that he could 'whip something up' with the video of him SLEEPING, that is freaking stupid to think. What can he do? Make it MORE normal? It's not like he's going to CGI the portal to hell opening up behind his bed. He can't do anything to make a video of him sleeping more boring and normal.
edit on 26-4-2011 by MasterCrix because: Misspelled a name.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
look like a golem pointing a finger at you are you jewish? www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Still waiting on that video where all the OP has to do is turn the camera slightly and hit record to back up his claim that there are no windows, the windows have blackout curtains, and there's no traffic outside them anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterCrix

Bro, when you can find me a cat that can move at the speed of sound, then you can say 'it's the cat, stupid'. At :54 in the video, when the object disappears, and at around :48 when it first goes under the covers, it is instantaneous. No cat is that small and can move at that speed, it is physically impossible for a cat to making that small a disturbance for the large size that it was.

@druid, It could still be an attack, if this is some sort of energy vampire/energy sapping entity, then it could have been draining the op and his wife's energy.

@Sepermeru, he did say that the camera doesn't belong to him, so, no, he can't exactly just turn it around the room, if he can't obtain it again right away.

To the other idiot who said that he could 'whip something up' with the video of him SLEEPING, that is freaking stupid to think. What can he do? Make it MORE normal? It's not like he's going to CGI the portal to hell opening up behind his bed. He can't do anything to make a video of him sleeping more boring and normal.
edit on 26-4-2011 by MasterCrix because: Misspelled a name.

Quit watching the first video, it is sped up to 10 times speed, watch the real time video, the second one he posted.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
He claimed to record them sleeping again the next night, so I'm not buying this "I don't have access to a camera I can turn slightly and show the rest of the room". I'm pretty sure he made that recording after he was asked to do that, in fact.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
First, The original video is not sped up, watch the timer in the lower left corner.
Second, sepermeru G.T.H. I did not dictate anything, I just asked VERY POLITELY for constructive help, of which you provide NONE!
Third, Why must I prove anything? Take the video at face value and provide a plausible solution as to what it was. I told you that there is no road and I have black out curtains. I didn't use a flashlight and I'm not a 10yo kid, I'm well past 40...I'm not trying to hoax anyone about this.

What I'm asking is, given all the fact that are present, what could be the cause of the object on my head at the :38 second mark that shows up twice near my head?

What I know it isn't
It wasn't either of my cats, a Flashlight, a car headlights, or me trying to hoax anyone.

What it could be...
1. My hand, quite possible and what I hope it was but doubt since it moved too fast
2. A paranormal "leech" very low level energetic beings of which I've heard of.
3. A ghost cat, Maybe, I don't know

The Orb might be dust, but all I've read states that dust moves in a direct path, this orb changed directions.

From this point further, any flippant remarks will be ignored.

Thank you to all that have provided me with reasonable feedback.
To the rest, You know!

sepermeru: I don't want to reveal any more to the world, my location, my neighborhood or any other details of my living arrangements. This is why I won't show anything further...
edit on 26-4-2011 by sirric because: Added the orb issu

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So in other words, you assert that the windows are covered with blackout curtains and do not face any traffic, but you refuse to simply show us this, preferring instead to yell at me for asking.

Gotcha.

I'd think you'd jump at the chance to make me look like a big meanie-head by proving your claim, but if you just want to lie on the internet some more, have fun.
edit on 26-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Dude, stop being an ass. The guy gave us video that is not sped up, not faked as my friend whom is an expert with photoshop/CGI has told me, and is unexplainable to you and I. Now go away and stop being a jerk.

OP, I am currently looking into several possiblities as to what it could be, and i think we can rule out your hand or your cat, unless your cat has teleportation devices. In any case, I doubt this is a natural phenomena, and I am 99% sure that it is of supernatural origins. I am going to cross reference it with stories of psy/energy vampires, among several other creatures such as ghasts, in order to try and find a match and the appropriate response which you should take.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I'm not going to watch 15 minutes of a guy sleeping, unless you tell me where the object appears.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterCrix

Thank you for your reply. I've continued to video tape my nights and have not seen anything like the first tape. There are times where Orbs or dust will appear, some in groups then a singular one then none for 20 minutes, all moving in erratic motions. Now I do have central A/C so that very well could be the cause of the dust, but it is quite interesting how dust interacts with the environment around me...

If you can post some links to similar apparition tales, that would be great.

My wife is convince that it was a "leech" since it is a known entity within the Chinese myth and lore. She has been playing Buddhist cleansing chants for 3 days now and the house is much calmer now...

edit on 27-4-2011 by sirric because: I type too slow or think too fast

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
First thoughts are succubus/incubus, taking some odd form... second would be something like a ghast... have yet to find any pictures, though the nature of the creature and its movements do coincide with succubus/incubus.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I am currently under attack by all manner of beings, as well as the "adjustment bureau" as they call it. A few demons can be banished with the right sort of meditation and belief, just don't let go of hope, never give up hope.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Hey! OP I would like you to tell me whether you experienced chest pains, extreme difficulty in breathing and a huge weight upon your chest. If so, then there is a "myth" I am pretty familiar with myself, and could explain what happened to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join