It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What attacked me in my sleep...Help me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
After having difficulty sleeping night after night, I decided to film me sleeping and this is what I captured.

I slowed it down to 1/16 speed and the object did just disappear at the end on the second event.

Has anyone else have any simulate experiences?

Thanks

Sirric

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I see nothing but a rip off to paranormal activity

What are we ment to be seeing ??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Have you lost a pet recently? Looks like how an animal acts when getting in bed.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The bed covers are pressed upon at 0:42 and there appears to be orbs and a mist around the bed. That's what I'm seeing, and if it's faked, it looks good. If it's real, then you've definitely caught something good on camera.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Are you talking about that flashlight you were shining from out of frame to make a little spot of light move around? Unless it was a magical flashlight, I think you're probably fine. Might want to stop lying so much on the internet, though.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My daughter says that that's what she calls a "leech", for want of a better name. She said they're very low level energetic beings and simply willing them away will rid you of their presence.

Did the experience cause you to feel drained of energy or was there something else that led you to record this?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yea it looks like something got into bed with you at 0.42..

Weird

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
To clear up what I'm asking about,

Yes there is an Orb that moves to the right then from the top down to the bed. Around :38 mark something appears over my head and makes me move, then comes back and then disappears.

No I did not fake this as it was a 3AM in the morning.

Only helpful answers please.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

This is an open discussion forum. You don't get to dictate what kind of responses you get, as long as they follow the TOC.

I think you faked this video. If not, you have a friend who knew you were filming and was messing with you. If you can provide another example with a clear image of the entire room, not just the bed, so we can see that it is empty and has no windows that a light could shine through, etc, I will retract and apologize sincerely for accusing you.

If it was happening for a while -- causing you to lose sleep and set up the camera -- then it should be easy to film it again with a mind toward eliminating the aspects that would make it very very easy to be faked as is.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Why do these people feel the need to waste other peoples time, you've posted on youtube and that's cool. But pu leezzzze. You know if you post it here you'll get more attention or what?
If it's real o.k. but I'm sammy skeptic.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Looks like a fake made by a flashlight and a person standing out of view holding the flashlight...
Just my opinion, and btw.. if you are caught in posting fake videos with you knowing its a fake and presenting it as real.. you would get your acount banned

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Can someone imbed a picture, I can't see the video for some reason.

What made you video tape yourself while sleeping?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm seeing an orb floating from 20-23 seconds to the right of the bed, that floats out of view.
I'm seeing a critter that pops up at 38 seconds, moves around, and disappears at 46 seconds.

How do you think you were attacked? I'm not seeing anything threatening moves. Do you have any pets? A cat perhaps, or a small dog?

The orb is interesting, however. Can't really explain the critter yet. Anyone else?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I believe you sirric. I've had a few experiences with this stuff and that's the only way I'd believe any of this, so to the skeptics... experience is the mother of all teachers.
Were you conscious at any time during this? In my experience I've been paralyzed by "something" before feeling compression on my body and sometimes I'd hear a moan or heavy breathing. It wasn't sleep paralysis as is said about these experiences.

I see this was your 1st post on your Youtube account, doesn't seem like you're an attention seeker.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Can you explain why you find this convincing? How do you resolve the question of whether someone is standing out of view with a flashlight or something, since the camera only catches a small part of the room?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I dont think this is faked if it is its a good fake ..at least now you know whats going on at night it does look alot like an animal getting into bed with you..thanks for posting the video

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'd like to see all the people who claim this is a flashlight make there own video and see if its familiar, and how many flashlights do you think there are?? the size changes??Also there is glass on the nighttable by the clock!If there was a flashlight don't you think the glare would show off of that, and how big of a video camera do you expect a regular individual to own??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ShellyBoo

Can you explain how you rule out someone causing this effect when the video only shows a small portion of the room? Maybe not a flashlight, but without being able to see that the room is empty, how do you know the room is empty?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

It possible it was faked, but it isn't likely from what I can observe. Possible, likely, and definite are 3 different things. Debunkers are convinced these things don't exist so they use "possible" explanations to write it off.
There are more than enough videos on Youtube that appear to show the same anomalies and bed movements as in this one. So either these anomalies do exist, or everyone who tapes them is conspiring together to fool people to then get ridiculed when they are supposedly debunked.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

So do you think you'd be more convinced if it was a high def movie camera and a camera man?? I think if the op did that you would only convince yourself even more that it was fake IMO, I sure wish I had a huge camera that could grab every angle of a room from one view, expecially for my sons birthday party yesterday

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join