It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Zingdadland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hello ATS-ers

For years now I have occasionally dropped in on ATS to see what is "really going on in the world". At some point I even registered for membership. But I never really felt the need to do an intro thread or to post much until now. Here's why:

I am most interested in what most would call "spiritual" or at least "metaphysical" matters. I have had some very interesting experiences with extra-terrestrial intelligences and with UFOs but for me these experiences always came in the context of a greater spiritual experience. I have developed an ability to hold intuitive conversations with my Spirit Guide, my Inner-Self and other spirit family and friends. I know how loopy this sounds to most so I don't make a big deal of it but it certainly has given me some interesting answers to the questions I have. And so, when I have had certain paranormal experiences - seeing a UFO, and almost being abducted by aliens, I had a place to go to for answers.

For example: On one occasion I was in a very deep meditative state outside in my garden. I did something I never do during meditation - I don't know why - I opened my eyes. When I did I saw a surreally beautiful rainbow disc of light in the sky above me. As I returned to "normal" consciousness the object faded until there was just normal blue sky. What was it? Intuitive conversation told me it was a "light ship". A ship that exists at a higher dimensional plane than our own. Somehow, by being in that meditative state at the right place at the right time I was able to see it.

So I have had interesting experiences and I have trawled the web to see what others are experiencing. I realise my own experiences are not the kind of thing that I could "prove" anything about to anyone else so I don't really try to bother entering into debate about them. They are my experiences and no, there are no photos and no artefacts to show for them. But more than that I couldn't give a flying fig if anyone else believes me. I need no validation. So I haven't bothered to share these kinds of experiences on any forum.

A couple of years ago I received information from a spirit being called Adamu about how our planetary reality is going to undergo some pretty dramatic changes. He told me that there would be a gradual but accelerating slide into breakdown of the systems we have come to rely on. Financial systems would collapse and the big organisations that depend on them would go next. Banks, governments, huge corporations... these things, I was told, would begin to implode. War would increase. And "earth-changes" would increase. He said that this chaotic process would track a parallel process of disclosure about the reality of extra-terrestrial life, the fact that certain governments not only knew about this but had had contact and interaction with a few extra-terrestrial factions. The point of all this, he said, was that these two processes would culminate together. As earth structures had finally and irrevocably broken down, as we had hit a kind of "rock bottom" and were really and truly finally ready to go cold turkey on our addictions to abusive and destructive behaviours like oil and nuclear fuel, like war and greed and governmental abuse... so we would also be ready to meet our galactic neighbours and so we would be told of their existence. This is a one-paragraph precis of info that would probably need a many pages to tell properly. I tell it now simply to explain why I have been following ATS up to now. I have been watching these things unfold. I have seen his predictions come to pass in some interesting and unexpected ways.

And I would have remained an interested observer and a "lurker" but recently I have begun to receive information that might be of interest to some here which I am willing to share and discuss. And so I am taking the first step of posting this intro thread. When I hit 20 posts I'll get to "the good stuff" and you can see what you think. :-)

A bit of a bio:
I am an author of a book about ascension.

As a result of the information I received and certain experiences I have had, I took the major step, a few years ago, of getting out of the city and moving to the mountains. I gave away my business, I sold my house and cars and bought a beautiful piece of land up in the forested mountains in a region of my country know as The Garden Route. I am, right now, building an off-the-grid house and creating for myself, my lady-love and our dogs a self-sustainable lifestyle. I don't think city-living is going to be much of an option in the near future.

Some of my main interests are:
Spirituality, ascension, metaphysics, quantum mechanics, extra-terrestrial contact and disclosure, the state of the world, earth changes... and that is what I can think of off the top of my head.

I look forward to meeting you on the boards!

~Z~

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If you are from the Garden Route, and it is in the same place i live, then we are very close.

u2u me if you want some more details.

And welcome to ATs.

VVV

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zingdad

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Groete VVV!

:-)

It is indeed the Garden Route in South Africa. Thank you so much for the welcome. Good to meet a compatriot here!

I wasn't trying to be cryptic about my location. It's no big secret, lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Hello OL

Thank you so much for the welcome and even more for the advice and kind offer of assistance. I'll certainly take you up on it should I loose my way.

Oh and BTW - I usually endeavour to keep my fnord as shallow as possible.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zingdad

Hi Zingdad, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

VVV - I just tried to reply to your u2u but of course I can't! Not until I have 20 posts. So I'm not being rude and I'm not ignoring you. I just can't use the system yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hi Sauron (cool nick BTW!)

Thanks for the welcome and for the reading matter. I'll do my best to aquaint myself with the ATS ethos before I begin posting in earnest.

~Z~

top topics

join