It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP technology being displayed in Ivory Coast..?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
worldstarhiphop.com...

could this be the begining of project blue beam or something of the sort? Or the virgo mary.
decide for yourself

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The video has been removed from the website? suspicious

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That's interesting...At first I thought maybe its a glare on the camera or photo shopped or something but obviously a bunch of people around the camera person see it too...Hard to really see what it could be though.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yea.. either its a religious firgure.. or a test for a 3d Hologram technology. next it will probably be a mass hearing of Jesus. either way, the Ivory coast is on the map now

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i couldn't make anything out.

way too much glare to see anything..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I was going to make a thread on this video. I just saw it on World Star. Religious people are gonna be going crazy.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't see anything but light?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
is this blue beam?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
At about 1:30 you see the evil mastermind from the 70s cartoon G-Force!

Definitely has to be 3D hologram off the barium particles from the chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
its about a minute into the video. it definitly looks like a figure riding a horse... if this is Blue Beam... they are going to decieve alot of people.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
its about a minute into the video. it definitly looks like a figure riding a horse... if this is Blue Beam... they are going to decieve alot of people.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm not seeing Mary, a horseman, nor HAARP technology.
It just looks like a vertically elongated rhombus to me...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I clearly see Mary. Not right away but then she shows up and comes and goes. The image looks fixed to me and also looks like a common image. CGI or bluebeam is my guess.
edit on 23-4-2011 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I downloaded the video and damped the contrast and gamma way down. Funny how different people see different things. I saw a "classic" Virgin Mary: Looked like she was in the well known "gown" or "robe" and looked slightly animated. It's mostly outline, but if you use a bit of imagination you can easily see her.

Don't know what to make of this one. If you happen to be a devout Catholic, this is the sort of thing that would make you... well, need a change of underwear....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well it looks to me to be an unnatural intensity of sun light. The outline in it I can clearly see at times and yes, maybe comparable to the image that some would know as the Virgin Mary. What is interesting to me in this video is how the surrounding witnesses seemingly react to the outline coming into view. They also seem to have it out for my ear drums!

Whatever this actually is though, I will stay tuned to find out. P.S., Not sure HAARP really fits in this title.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Being how it's shape changes based on the camera movement leads me to firmly believe it's just lense flare, or more specifically the camera just not being able to process the high intensity of the light.. some cameras will display black spots in this kind of light, others don't ..

But that's my opinion anyway, when I see it I see just normal light issues

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Are you sure the where about of this video is in the Ivory Coast? If it is it wold be interesting if this would have anything at all to do with the power struggle that is going on there now

topics.nytimes.com...

and this

www.linesafrica.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well...that is certainly weird...

Though I wonder what prompted them to look at the sun in the first place.
edit on 23-4-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It actually looks like a vagina. Also looks like our modern perception of what Mary looks like. I believe it is not the vision that is important, but that people take comfort from what they think they see.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Just testin' Blue Beam, folks. Nothin' to see here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join