It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP technology being displayed in Ivory Coast..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i cant see the vid but the still pic is there is there a pic of when it looks like a knight?? maybe dark Knights predictions are comin true will have to wait and see!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What makes you think it's even a women?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

It actually looks like a vagina.

Truth. Besides thinking I was watching a floating vagina. I saw nothing but light.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hey everyone heres a video I made for another thread on the samething.

Its a video of the same picture but with an Edge detection effect on.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I thought the same thing but did not want to be thought vulgar.

I think it is Shub-Niggurath giving birth to another Outer God. That is just as valid an interpretation as "Blue Beam", HAARP and the Holy Mother.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

I thought the same thing but did not want to be thought vulgar.

I think it is Shub-Niggurath giving birth to another Outer God. That is just as valid an interpretation as "Blue Beam", HAARP and the Holy Mother.

All hail to the divine vagina. I´m a true believer of her.

All joking aside it looks like a rhombus as someone pointed out but why is it in the center of the sun? Is this another devious experiment from TPTB or just a weather phenomenon? Interesting times we live in folks.

Ps: Could also be a UFO shaped as a diamond. There is plenty of footage about them all over the net.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I know someone in here stated lens flare. That doesn't really make sense unless everyone cheering at the same time is in on the hoax.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Hehe, I thought the same thing.....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKintner
I know someone in here stated lens flare. That doesn't really make sense unless everyone cheering at the same time is in on the hoax.

Unless they are cheering something else. The excitement seems to wane a few seconds after the apparition appears and goes back to the same level as the beginning of the video. At the end of the video, there is a woman cheering something, even though the apparition seems to have vanished.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by AlexKintner

Unless they are cheering something else. The excitement seems to wane a few seconds after the apparition appears and goes back to the same level as the beginning of the video. At the end of the video, there is a woman cheering something, even though the apparition seems to have vanished.

The video shows brief glimpses of people staring up into the sky. That is inconsistent with them cheering something else. Besides, they were NOT cheering. Women were SCREAMING - as in terror or in hysteria.

Everything points to this being a real phenomenon (whether a hologram or the BVM is impossible is decide). The hoax argument is not consistent with the evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

A figure does show but if you look closely there's a "chem" trail coming from the sky to the "vision" ...

I'm a Christian but I do not believe that this is Mary.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Theres already a mahoosive thread about this you know...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join