It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA's Red Blue Yellow List & Correlation With Passports; My hypothesis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure we are all familiar with the conspiracies regarding FEMA prisoner camps, color lists, prisoner trains, ect. If you're not I highly suggust looking into it. Just running a search on ATS ought to give you tons of info.

To give you a bit of background information on me... I have immediate family ties with "aware" people; my great grandfather oversaw a secret NM gov facility, Grandfather works in the underground train tunnels between Lockheed Martin and Cheyenne Mountain, and we have an ex secret society member in the family. I am of course an anti-gov conspiracy freak always asking too many questions, my mother and sister are as well. I've had black Ops hovering over my home on multiple occasions, especially when meeting with others on "the list", and even after I left the country. The day after I moved into my home in Costa Rica (I was staying there for a friend and my name wasn't on anything) Black Ops circled my house several times and hovered less than 10 yards above the pool. I walked outside and looked at them (the helicopter door was open and there were men in all black) and they flew away. (Perhaps to let me know they still knew where I was or perhaps to verify it was me?)

I know they know who I am but I've always figured I was just on the blue list. Last summer I got a new passport, and like any girl would do I opened it to see how my photograph turned out. I was a tad disapointed to see a red tint over my photo that made me look quite sickly but because my sister's passport was the same, I thought nothing of it... Until I saw the passport of one of my friends. She had a yellow tint over her picture. I have since seen another friend's passport which was also yellow. Old passports (before they started putting microchips in them) all have a white tint over the photograph.

So my hypothesis is, Does the color tint over the photograph on our passport correlate to our FEMA color list? Anyone mind responding with the color tint over their photo? Thanks for reading.

Red List - These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approx 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.
Blue List - these are also enemies of the NWO but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place and will be taken to the detention centers and 're-educated'. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.
Yellow List - these are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don't want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Good question. My passport has a red tint also. This is very interesting. I never thought anything of it. I travel regularly, including some international travel. It is all for my company and they make the arrangements and pay for all expenses. So they should "know" that I am not a terrorist. However, if ex-military and first responders can be considered "terrorists" then I qualify there.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AmorVincitOmnia

Great theory,I would say as good as any if not better..the passport thing I will ask around about as well.I never traveled out of the U.S. other then Canada and at the time you didn't need a passport I don't know if that is still the same..But..I think it would be impossible for even the entire U.S. military and police to physically remove people from their houses.there are over 300 million people living here.1 million could not round up that many..I would think red listers would be taken out from a far..perhaps under the guise of an actual military attack on u.s. soil.i.e bombing from subs or planes in locations where the red listers live and everything around them as well.Who knows what they have planned..but I'm sure its a doozy.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Dominus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

When did they start issuing these passports?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is a very well done topic. I lost my passport a few months ago when I moved. I'm going to have to get a replacement and check this out.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
would you provide a source for your red/blue/yellow hypothesis?
your post has little to no cred without it

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Just in the last few years in the US, I cannot find the exact date for some reason. You can identify it by the symbol found on the lower front cover of your passport, a rectangle with a circle inside.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Elostone, you can search for information on the FEMA camps and color lists on ATS and find plenty of information. My hypothesis, thus why it is called a hypothesis, does not have any solid evidence as of yet. I am trying to figure out just why different people have different colored tints and my initial idea was the FEMA color lists.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Because you lack in knowledge does not make her post uncredible. It makes you the uneducated one.Go do some research for God sake.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I remember reading about the color list a long time ago when people were hot on the trail of colored stickers on mailboxes which I think was later debunked..

Anywho..

Since there are no photos in your post I did a quick google search and noticed that two DC officials have passports with red tints.

One of them being Obama.

I don't remember what the colors mean..I'll have to look them up later.
I can't upload the photos right now at work but simply Google "passport pictures" and you can get a clue of what OP is talking about.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
umm, excuse me.
If a poster starts a topic at ATS, they are expected to engage the reader with facts and sources of their facts. There are many ridiculous posts here lately and if you want people to take your topic seriously, then you need to show that it isnt simply the product of someone's fanciful imagination. I will not waste my time researching facts for a thread that are not substantiated in the OP, nor will I waste any more time on that thread.
Have a nice day

Oh, and BTW, welcome to all the above posters to ATS

edit on 22-4-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

She started this topic specifically to ask a question in order to prove or disprove a potential hypothesis. If you do not like the topic, please do not allow us to detain you any longer. Good day.

On topic: I asked my brother, he has yellow tint on his passport and my best friend has a bluish tinge as he describes it. My brother is a definite sleeper. Very interesting. My friend, well we talk a lot and he is ex army, but he is not active on any sites. He did order a copy of the anarchists cookbook though. Where does that leave us?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

AmorVincitOmnia your right,,,

love does conquer all...

my-kind-oh-girl..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My passport photo has a blue overlay. issued Sept 2007.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
WE are followed everywhere, Our anti war, anti government posts militia drives them crazy ,thought of taking one into my garage and waterboarding the son of a **** but know that is what they want me to do, and they are just citizen patsies who will be killed later anyway.
We have our house protected in case they try to come in the middle of the night-big surprise, which we hope we dont accidently sleep walk-
You are right the nwo are taking names-keeping records-trying to frighten those opposed to the wars-the theft of our money, our free way of life.
But dont fret people GOD Jehovah is comming, a truth they cant hide from all. and they are going to get their just deserts in due time. They, all of them are making their beds and soon god will put them to sleep forever in them beds,
read your bibles people-study hard, its all layed out,keep the faith
AND remember if you kill in war unless in defence of your own country it is murder and god almighty says so in the bible--so all you murdering baby killers out there, lay down you guns and come home before you lose your souls

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Both my "yellow" friends are of the unaware. Very interesting to see your analysis of why your friends may be on their color list. Thanks for that. I hope we get more answers, this is starting to get quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Clarify please, are you talking about an actual tint over the face of the picture, or are you talking about the squiggly lines that run through the picture?

Also, how do you factor that only 37% approximately, of the US population has a passport? Seems like a piss poor plan to track the population, to me.

Your wild supposition, it's not a theory or a hypothesis, is massively flawed.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Ambiguous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal
My passport photo has a blue overlay. issued Sept 2007.

Do you fit the parameters described by the OP for "blue list"? No details necessary. Unless you are comfortable.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ambiguous

The tint, like I said. If I meant squiggly lines I would have said so.

Your point is true. Though passports are now required to leave the country even to Canada and Mexico, whereas just a few years ago they were not. They are obviously trying to get more people to obtain passports. Also, the US is one of the few countries not yet requiring citizens to carry national identification at all times, and I see this as something they could enforce easily when they wish to.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Yes I would say I fit into the blue category. I buy lots of physical silver and hang out here on ATS. I don't have a radio show or youtube channel so I probably wouldn't qualify for Red status.

here is a photo of my passport. the original photo had a neutral gray background. You can see the blue overlay on the passport page. it stands out pretty clearly when you see it extends slightly beyond the borders of the photo, and it contrasts from the white background of the paper.

i59.photobucket.com...

also, as of 2007 I had not yet registered on ATS. So I must have been triggered Blue by my physical silver buys (started in 2006) or just general following of Drudge Report, etc, which.
edit on 22-4-2011 by tonygal because: added photo and 2007 clarification

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join