It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA's Red Blue Yellow List & Correlation With Passports; My hypothesis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AmorVincitOmnia

Well thank you. I just wanted to be clear, before I called this thread paranoid tripe.
Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I thought it was established that the red dots are related to paperroutes? Am I mistaken? Did somebody get a red dot and not a paper route? What if somebody moves or anything like that? If you are going to give out red dots so your boots can identify the people to hurl away, you would do it 1-3 weeks before the operation, not 1-3 years before it.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

This post is not about red dots. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It is not necessary for people to have passports though it is easy to identify the color groups. They were doing it with Social Security cards long before that. The much older cards ( I think before 1987) were simple and gave instructions for getting benefits on the back. But by chance I was looking at my new replacement card (I lost the original) and noticed the word VOID printed across the entire card in dots. To be sure, I got a magnifying glass and there it was. I checked some of my friends cards and some had the word and others did not. I noticed that the line where you are to sign your name were different lengths on the different cards. I got my trusty magnifying glass out and saw that the line was actually a bar code of sorts with each type having a different number of bars. So I read the back and where once it said where to get benefits, there was a warning of fines and imprisonment for laminating the card, or for not returning it upon request. It also said the card was the property of the government. To clarify this I looked up the law in the CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) under title HHS. I did so because it seemed to imply " if stolen or lost ". That part is not in the law. If they say turn it in and you don't, they will put you in prison.

I said all this to tell everyone that they have been keeping track all these years and they know who you are and what to do with you in a hurry when they choose to do so. The color codes are a much easier way to do it now and people don't really suspect. And as long as we have Glenn Beck, Rush L., and Bill O'reilly to name a few to keep the sheep asleep, no one will ever know until it's too late. They know, but they choose to keep you in the dark for money and fame. But they like many of us will all be processed for elimination or indoctrination.

There is nothing you can do about it. The NWO, or also known as the beast, is rising, getting it's act together. It will go like this.

1. Economic collapse worldwide.
2. Establishment of new currency and economic system.
3. Establishment of a New World political power.
4. Cleansing of the population, population reduction and modification (perfect society).

I will not be in it because I am a VOID, and I've known for years. The word VOID means " to not exist, to have no legal standing, without merit." I will be classified a non citizen, unable to use the new currency (microchip electronic), and will be eliminated with millions of others.

We are very close. All they need to do is collapse the US economic powerhouse and the rest will come quickly. That is why they need to spend, spend, spend. And we get to watch them do it right before our eyes. Just like the Jews in Germany did before us.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Wow I've never thought to examine my SS card. It is, or I am, void as well. I've never received a replacement though, this is my original from birth. Was I predestined? My sister, mother and father are not marked. How do they choose? Is there another thread on this?

I know it will be too easy to start an RFID only system...

Thank you for informing me of this.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Maybe instead of being some sort of list or conspiracy thing, it simply has to do with the batch of materials used or where they were made.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

i guess most people on here would be on the red or blue list than, should try to do some more investigating here

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
would you provide a source for your red/blue/yellow hypothesis?
your post has little to no cred without it

Peace

Its nothing new-its a theory that has been out there for quite a while. Not sourcing a well known hypothesis does not take away from its credibility...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmorVincitOmnia
The tint, like I said. If I meant squiggly lines I would have said so.
The question is, was that same tint on the photo when they took it and handed it to you to be stapeled to your passport application, or was the tint applied to the photo when the passport was being processed and produced?

If you and your sister got your passport pictures taken at the same location, then my money is on it just being a bad camera/printer combo. Back in the old days, passport photos were simply polaroids, and the color shift on those could be pretty drastic just based on how old the pack of film was. (polaroid film expiration dates were notoriously short, and it would make perfect sense that a bureaucratic office would buy in bulk, even if they didn't use all the film before it went bad...)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have a passport, but if I remeber right I don't think there was any color difference on my photo. It's been awhile since i've seen it. If I had to guess on a color though it would probly be blue.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Fromabove, I did a search on the "void" marked SS cards. Supposedly this was an anti-fraud stamp only to be seen on a copy. Mine is clearly visible however and it is not on the cards of my family members. Here is the link for that:

www.ssa.gov...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

It is clearly a film over the photograph. I got my photo done at walgreens and I got a copy of the photograph back to take to get my passport application turned in. It turned out perfectly clear. There is also a very obvious film that overlaps the photograph slightly. See a photo provided by tonygal, he was the last poster on the first page of this thread I believe.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Thanks. So it's more likely a tinting of the lamination they use, rather than strictly the photo itself. I'll take a look at mine when I get home tonight.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It might be some counterfeight measure. Get in toutch with border patrol or people who look at passports as a part of their job. Ask them if they are instructed to pay attention to the tint of the passport.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Odd that so far, there are only 3 colors of the tints. A lot of people don't have passports, so they must have other means. Would people really take their passports along with them in the bug out bags?

Alot would be ditching ID.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well to flee the country (if SHTF) you need a passport. I wouldn't want to stay here. Maybe they wont let certain colors go?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hmm.. Interesting.. Makes me glad gave up u.s passport years ago and went to my japanese passport instead.. Most likely would be red listed..
1. Ex-s.o.g 4 tours in vietnam
2. Strongly opposed to the corrupt bastards in dizzy city and their murderous agenda.
If they want me they can come get me here in japan hope they like radiation as been working 25 km from fukushima the past month now. Not got any tint in pic on my japanese passport so must be an american thing.
Stopped using my u.s passport and western name back in 81 when went back to my japanese name and passport. Sent the u.s one to the u.s embassy with a letter telling them where they could put it...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In a true SHTF scenario, which I expect to be very large in scale, we won't be needing ID. Ditching them all is a grand plan for most.

Also most people will not make it across to South America, and its highly recommended they don't go underground or to Fema.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

See, others have been noticing this same thing...very strange indeed...

www.flyertalk.com...

aditajo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EchoM

Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed. Thanks for the links!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join