It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All That Hate Muslims - not all of them are evil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Who is this "we" you speak of? I get told almost DAILY here on ATS that I'm lying to protect my "criminal satanist moon cult". I get told that I AM a part of that few that want to harm people, I don't even get a choice. So don't speak for "we" when the same people that act like I'm Osama Bin Laden and Anwar Awlaki's love child are probably a part of your "we".

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I se the manipulation to. just by making a thread like this it is very easy to understand who you are, you guyes from zion is infected the internet with your propaganda. who are "we"? SHUT UP! I am gonna post a interesting vid of ashkenazi-jew former known as khazar-people who use to live in east russia BEFORE they converted to judaism year 700-800. Witch mean that the ashkenazi-jew infact is NOT jews at all. however is it the ashkenazi who is in Israel and killing the people from palestine. the real jews are living outside israel because they will otherwise get killed by the ashkenazi. Now IF ashkenazi want to defend their home they should go back to russia and give back Israel to the real jews.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

When arrogance and ignorance mix, you get statements like this. None of us conservatives say that the majority of muslims are a problem. Like many liberals you chose not to open your heart but to misrepresent and distort.

Irony alert!

You claim to speak for all conservatives, and then claim the person you are arguing with is representative of all liberals?

LOL.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Actually, there are 1.5 billion muslims period, and something like 40% of that is arab. I'm muslim, and have never even been to the middle east. lol I don't know who told you that but uhh, that would mean a WHOLE lot of arabs and I'm not sure how I'd deal. lol

The point I was making was to bring to light how a small minute segment of that populous is the enemy and not the group as a whole.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

today when i look at our society and see how all people are acting with so much hate and revenge
I see a monster we've released ...
Today everyone fights for a yes or a no, everyone hates everyone, the worst is whatever you say or show it do not change anything, it's too late,we are fully blind and deaf, I do not know who hate us so badly, but it has successfully made it ... now look around, Look What We Become, you think there is a way out for us?

since that fateful day of September 11, 2001 is not only these two towers collapsed, but all humanity ...

hatred, war, racism, no respect for the word of wisdom left by the great men, we are under morphine we need to not feel the pain, but too much morphine made us at the end up feeling nothing ...

And We Walk, We Still walking ...
until the end set us free... or all this people who hate eatchother should make love

edit on 24-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
To be honest, Muslims today are the same as Jews in 1930s Europe.

Because a few of them committed crimes, you know a few Muslims blew up a few buildings or buses, or a few Jews screwed over a few people, the Powers that Be used them as scapegoats and eventually convinced the majority they were all evil, and that the only way to save white people was to kill every last one of them.

I really fear for the Muslims in Europe now. I am scared they are going to be victims of another Holocaust.
edit on 27-4-2011 by descartes90 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join