It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All That Hate Muslims - not all of them are evil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

In my many years of theological research i have found the only religion asking its followers to kill all non conformists is islam. The only religion that allows lies and deceit as long as it benefits the way is islam.

Since you purport to be so versed in this religion, can you please show us where the Koran dictates any of those things?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yet another example of the hatred being promoted (and starred) by certain forces here on ATS> Lies and fear and hatred being passed off as informed, but with no actual evidence. Let's look in and see if they can provide the evidence they claim to be aware of...

Originally posted by Viking9019
Islam is evil(as are most religions)and it promotes hate and violence to those who do not wish to convert to it.
The Quran speaks of doing everything in your power to kill the infidels and take their land so if a Muslim does not act like an extremist,then they are not a Muslim..........afterall,you can't take a book and only believe in what you want to and leave the rest.

Just read the Quran to see for yourself.

Please,point us to those sections so we may.

Or are you just repeating things you know nothing about?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

I am spiritual not religious.

There is a difference.

In my opinion, all the major religions, every single one of them was invented to control and manipulate mankind. Mankind was meant to be spiritual not religious.

My number one rule: Do unto others EXACTLY as you would have them do unto you. And that includes animals and our planet, Mother Earth, as well.

edit on 23-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Wow, very insightful post.

You are awake and aware.

Wish I could give you more than one star.

I've been reading a lot of books on our alphabet government and boy, between them and the Israel lackies they hire, the bunch of them really have their hands in the various "situations" that occur world wide.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't "hate" Muslims, just "Jihadists". I don't hate Catholics, even though I spent 8 years getting beaten (2 concussions in 5 years) in primary school! I am of the conviction that it doesn't matter which "religion" you want to accuse of being evil or righteous, when you live your life based on the words that come from a book written by men (Gods don't get into that whole "self publishing" thing) that said "God spoke to me" then you just know your in for big, big problems. If history hasn't brought that to your attention, then your not paying attention! And here's one more thing I've noticed. All Muslims aren't evil, hell, I'll just say "not bad" ok? Then that implies that there are some Muslims who are "Bad" yes? So what is the intention of the "Bad" Muslims, and how long is it going to take them to kill all the "Good" Muslims? because that's exactly what I think they intend to do, and I don't see alot of "good" Muslims anywhere signing up to take out the "bad" Muslims. Don't worry, I already know the answer to this question. It's always "Yeah, but", I don't care. Go a.. Kill as many as you have to, good, bad. I don't care
Kill all the Catholics, Kill all the Jews, Kill all the Hindu's, Kill all the Jedi's. I hope you see my point. We didin't have these problems until "men" started writing books that came right from "Gods" mouth! and things have gone downhill ever since. Our spiritual nature is just another victim of "religion". God commands kill what you can't convert. Right! Sure. Got it! Have Fun! I'm through with "religion", and I'll keep my own council with my creator thank you very much. Why doesn't everyone do the same and we'll all get along a whole lot better I think ! and before you post back to me I had a "Muslim" son in law. I've worked with Muslims. I have broken bread with Muslims. I was rasied Catholic. I was an altar boy. I considered becoming a priest. I am done with religion and I know it is done with me. But alas, all things turn to barroness so let the killings continue! make your god happy!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Frogs

I am spiritual not religious.

There is a difference.

In my opinion, all the major religions, every single one of them was invented to control and manipulate mankind. Mankind was meant to be spiritual not religious.

My number one rule: Do unto others EXACTLY as you would have them do unto you. And that includes animals and our planet, Mother Earth, as well.

edit on 23-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

I agree with you I to am spiritual rather than religious.

Although not a Marxist I agree with this', Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people'

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I have asked the three Muslim families I know about if they would stone anyone for adultry or cut off the hand of someone stealing bread.

They all replied, "No, that is barbaric and only a certain primitive sect do that, that is exactly why we have left Iraq. To live in peace."

They all said, if someone steals food, you should feed them and help them get a job or something but cutting off someone's hand is never right...........that's all American propaganda.

And no, the five adults I talked to said that they believe in live and let live.

In fact two of the women took me aside and said, I was very "enlightened" and "highly spiritual".

So they've been nicer to me than most Christians.

Christians don't have a good track record either, look at the millions of poor souls tortured and murdered in the many names of god..............it's insane.

Again, humanity was meant to be spiritual not religious.

Religions are invented dogma that were created to keep the hairless slave apes in line.............the 50 million dollar question is by who and that my dear reader is another thread.

God...................to me, we are all drops of water and "God" is the Ocean.

Truly, what you do onto another, you do onto yourself.

Again, the hatred of anyone MUST STOP.

If humanity continues upon this road of hatred we may be dooming ourselves to extinction.

I will simplify my belief and yes, I am a simple old woman.

Love/Service to others = good

Hate/Service to self at the expense of others = bad

If everyone just followed the golden rule, this entire planet would be, could be a heaven on earth.

What makes this existence a hell on earth is humanity's continuing hatred and warring with each other.

Anyone trying to force their religion onto another is not doing it to "save your soul" it's a power trip pure and simple, a "you will believe as I believe".

Start researching how many souls have been snuffed out all in the many names of "god".

Any "god" that demands adoration and only believing one way is in my book not god.

A good light hearted but insightful movie I suggest to rent is "The Invention of Lying" starring Ricky Gervais.

The God scene is priceless.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

One word.

Hate.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

That's because trying to conflate the most lunatic, radical aspects of any religion with the entire religion, or larger culture in which they dwell, is inaccurate and wrong. Just like if we said that all Americans are like the Rev. Billy Graham or "Pastor" Terry Jones. Just broad, inaccurate generalizations that only benefit those who seek to profit off of wars of aggression against the 'radicals'.

You'd think here on ATS one wouldnt see people promoting the attitude that is perpetuated by those who profit off of war, but I guess useful idiots and infiltrators are everywhere.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
It was in the name of Islam and following of the Quaran that centuries old statues, part of a cultural heritage that was destroyed.

there was an article out if i can recall basically saying that the taliban had asked the U.N that instead of spending money on declaring it as a heritage site (bhudda statues) and spending money on restoring it, to give the money to aid groups working in Afghanistan, but they declined, so the talibans like than dont spend any money here and went and blew it up

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZarbeMomin

The point was, that they did it as it was an affront to the belief that they had and it was done in the name of Islam. And it was done at the worse possible point, as the country was in the middle of a drought, the Statues did bring pilgrims and tourists into the country, thus providing some economic stability to the country itself. The Taliban were followers, and fantics using Islam as a justification for their actions to destroy and rule with an iron fist. It is even stated, that the Taliban wanted to get ahold of the Bacalium gold to use as currency, another part of the early days of Afganistan, and would have ruined it, and or taken away from all of the world for such. And here again, to justify their belief in Islam. If fanatics are willing to destroy the past, and use religion as an excuse, then how far would they be willing to go?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i understand your point, the fanatics in any religion have no boundries

i just want to mentiin that the destruction of the budda statues is a whole other conspiracy. back in 1999 mullah omar decreed the preservation of the statues. but in 2001 he reversed his edict and called for rhe destruction despire inteevention from saudi, pakistan, uae. 2001, 7 months before 9/11

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I notice that while many here in this thread like to make claims about how 'evil' All Muslims are, when pressed for actual EVIDENCE, they disappear completely.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I notice that while many here in this thread like to make claims about how 'evil' All Muslims are, when pressed for actual EVIDENCE, they disappear completely.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Look, nobody said that "all Muslims are evil"; that's not the issue.
But really, can anybody tell me why this trash (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) should be tolerated?
Any reason at all?

www.apostatesofislam.com

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
Look, nobody said that "all Muslims are evil"; that's not the issue.

Actually, that exact sentiment has been stated repeatedly in this and other threads.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

So you're saying that my post is kind of redundant? Sorry, I'll admit that I didn't bother to read this whole thread. But regarding that post, would you mind addressing the rest of it?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Reality is there are approx. 1.5 Billion Arab Muslims on the planet and we are opposed by no more them 3 Million. This is the radicalia elements.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Stop the hate............stop swallowing the corporate kool aid and allowing yourselves to be manipulated.

We don't hate muslims. We are just warning against those few that want to harm us.

Judge each person on their own merits.

We are. You are ignorant of the aims of the majority of us.

We have Muslims in our neighborhood and they are very nice non violent people.

When arrogance and ignorance mix, you get statements like this. None of us conservatives say that the majority of muslims are a problem. Like many liberals you chose not to open your heart but to misrepresent and distort.

The enemy isn't so much over there as here in Washington.

Instead we are concerned about the raging hatred of America by fanatical muslims and leftists. This sentence reveals your true agenda. The essential and final conclusion of all of these threads is "America is the problem".

Stop drinking corporate koolaid

Racism has nothing to do with Business.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Actually, there are 1.5 billion muslims period, and something like 40% of that is arab. I'm muslim, and have never even been to the middle east. lol I don't know who told you that but uhh, that would mean a WHOLE lot of arabs and I'm not sure how I'd deal. lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join