It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All That Hate Muslims - not all of them are evil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

My brother , thank you so much for seeing what other people dont see , i can tell you that i used to be so Anti Muslim my self , i was born and raised a Mormon your average white boy hick , the urban cowboy type , you know the ones that drive around town in a truck with a confederate flag ....that was me
oh how i have come so far , its been a long hard journey for my soul , i have been disowned by my family , i have been laughed at , i have been called crazy , i have been told i was possessed, but you know my dear brother , through all of this i have made it to paradise on earth , when i say i this i mean , i am humble now , can honestly say i love everyone , i am so happy in life , but most of all i have found a loving God , ...i sometimes- wonder if the Hardships we see with Muslims around the world are meant to be like a plan from god , so that they the Muslim people can know god better , i know through my hardships when i felt so alone it was Allah who kept his promise to me ..and that promise was that i would find peace ,love , in Islam ..... and i have

thank you so much for trying to give a voice to all the people on ats that might not have or be afraid to protest !
we must not forget that a persons actions are made of of his own accord ,but dont think for one second that they are not overlooked

ALLAHU ACKBAR !!!!!! (GOD IS GREAT!)

INSHALLAH (GOD WILLING ) more people will open their eyes and see what Islam is all about

thank you so much ,

your brother

Shamil (Nephi )

edit on 22-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

"To All That [color=gold]Hate Muslims - not all of them are evil,"

Believe me when I say this...

I grew up with a muslim,
a great guy,
and now he has a great family.

I'm proud to know him.

He is a leader at his Mosque,
has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars over the net (back-in-the-day) to build new mosques in smaller towns in our state, and actually keeps himself informed as to what laws our State Legislature are passing.

I consider him a valuable resource.

About eight months prior to september the eleventh
he came to me and told me that
"Something big is going down. I don't know what it is, but something big is going down."

I consider him in touch with the world Muslem community, and a good friend.

Believe me when I say this...

I don't hate Muslims.
Killing is a crime, currently I am more angry with our governement for all the new laws and powers it has voted itself for the horrible murders in New York on that day. I mean, isn't killing already illegal? Are they admitting that their administration of existing law is not important. Where were the public trials to condemn the deceased hijackers in absentia?

I don't hate Muslims.

But then I heard about Daniel Pearl,
then I found out that speech is punishable by death in many Muslim countries,
then I saw the poppy burning video during the moment of silence in England.

And I have to admit, I'm starting to sour on them.

I don't hate Muslims.
Believe me when I say this.
If I ever do start, they're gonna see something new.

Muslims think the west hates them? Ha. This is just business man. But keep pushing me, keep condemning my soul, keep calling me the devil. And one day, if you're not carefull, I may just send you to hell.

David Grouchy

edit on 22-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I don't hate Muslims.

Muslims think the west hates them? Ha. This is just business man. But keep pushing me, keep condemning my soul, keep calling me the devil. And one day, if you're not carefull, I may just send you to hell.

David Grouchy

who is they ? surely your not speaking all Muslims are you ? the actions of some cant reflect the acations of all my good man

edit on 22-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I don't hate Muslims.

David Grouchy

Originally posted by Nephi1337

who is they ? surely your not speaking all Muslims are you ? the actions of some cant reflect the [color=gold]acations of all my good man

What is an acations?

Surely your not speaking for all Muslims are you?

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Interesting post, and videos, that has some merit, however, perhaps you should look at the other side of the coin. The argument would have validity if, there were no cries for jihad, or death threats coming from the Islamic world, if those who were of a devout Islamic faith, would actually stop the violence on their part. No one should have to live in fear for exercising their very right and freedom in the US, yet people do, all for speaking out or against Islam. That is not media hype. The cries and calls for tolerance flows from those who follow Islam, yet they give no such tolerance towards those who are not. It was in the name of Islam and following of the Quaran that centuries old statues, part of a cultural heritage that was destroyed. When the Islamic world starts to decide that it wants peace, that it is willing to be tolerant of others who are different, have a different point of view, quitting the verbal threats cause someone burns a book or draws a picture, when they themselves decide to lay down arms and stop those who would represent them from committing violent acts, then the rest of the world will follow. Until then, they can just deal with the fact that the actions of a few are giving them a very bad image, and deal with the consequences of those actions. There are moderates in the Islamic world, but they do not say much, and are not willing to stand up and protect those who the extremist would target, and until that happens the world will continue to hate and we will not care about them.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

So unless we buy conspiracy theories about 9/11 we hate muslims?

I see where this is going..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The hate will always be there. Just as it was for first nation peoples, blacks, latinos, Irish, Italians, The poor etc etc.
As long as the hate is directed toward vulnerable and powerless people, and not in the direction of the rich and powerful, it will be nurtured and diseminated throughout the society.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Not so fast with the hate accusations.
If anyone ever had the guts to conduct such a poll, it would clearly reveal the worldwide fact that there are many more Muslims hating the infidel, than the other way around.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

anymore omniscient "facts" you'd care to share with us? are you really the kind of person who puts stock in "polls?"
where are you getting your stats from? your gut? your feelings?
what makes you so certain that there are more muslims who hate westerners than the other way around?
how many people have you interviewed on the subject?
any published papers? work for any journals? periodicals? have you even looked into the issue AT ALL?
or do you just "feel" like there are more muslims hating westerners than vice versa?
and let's say your feelings are true; what does that prove?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow, another islam apologist thread here on ATS, call me surprised.
I'm sure the muslims have slackers in their form of government, excuse me "religion". however, a peaceful religion it isn't, and true followers sure as hell would be considered evil to me. This is just another have tolerance for a group that gives none thread. Why in the world should I be accepting to muslims when a large majority of them would never be the same towards me.........face it, people will never get along as long as their belief system teaches hate, mistrust, lying and violence towards others that don't worship their way. Nice try, but at the end of the day just further propoganda.....fix your way of life then come back and talk to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Sadly, many do not.

I know far too well the manipulation going on. It still doesn't help though when the Muslims in Europe try to force feed you Islam now does it? Threads like this just goes to prove that most Americans have absolutely NO idea what it's like in Europe or Scandinavia.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

On a seperate note I'd like to speak about the Muslims (folks from the middle east) that do hate Americans and do act out violently or with anti-American rhetoric. How would you feel if a foreign nation meddled in American affairs and set policy for you? Worse, what if they invaded America? Would you care about the reason they did it? I imagine many people would act out violently if their home was occupied by a foreign nation

That is exactly what I am getting at...........instead of my one puny star you should have a hundred, but sadly most people just can't or won't see how they are being manipulated.

David Icke said it best:

Create a PROBLEM (911)
Nuture a REACTION (Oh those evil Muslims, / forget that 911 was probably a false flag operation - treason of the highest degree committed or at least funded by Bush, the CIA, FBI, ?)
Suggest a SOLUTION (Oh lets get em, lets bomb their cities and kill their civilians and invade their country in the name of freedom and liberty)

It's all a bunch of BS and most of you are still swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

Most of you never learn....................just keep letting TPTB manipulate you through hate and fear.

As stated before, I do know several Muslim families, not real well, but well enough to know that they are kind, and pretty much like we are - decent people. They are glad to be over here in America and while they are Muslim, they are nicer to me than many Christians I have encountered.

Judge each person individually on their own merit.........DO NOT LUMP all people together because of their corrupt government.

We went into the Middle East for the oil and artifacts and used a false flag operation to do so.

Anyone disagree, just do your research.

Put down the ipod, cell phone, Twilight novel, remote control, football games, and all the rest of the distractions and just start researching................our enemy is my location name.

"War is terrorism with a bigger budget"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
I'm sure the muslims have slackers in their form of government, excuse me "religion". however, a peaceful religion it isn't, and true followers sure as hell would be considered evil to me. This is just another have tolerance for a group that gives none thread. Why in the world should I be accepting to muslims when a large majority of them would never be the same towards me.........face it, people will never get along as long as their belief system teaches hate, mistrust, lying and violence towards others that don't worship their way. Nice try, but at the end of the day just further propoganda.....fix your way of life then come back and talk to me.

please, tell us all about your way of life! i've been searching my whole life for someone who knows the "right" way to live! also, please share your deep and intimate understanding of the inner workings and foundations of Islam. clearly you have devoted much of your life to the study of islam to be able to drop such classic lines as "a peaceful religion it isn't, and true followers sure as hell would be considered evil to me."

[end sarcasm]

how can you call nonviolent muslims "slackers" while condemning actions of the violent fringe? your terminology is inconsistent. are you implying that "good" muslims are murderous thugs? but surely, you don't condone murder, so they would be "bad" right? the "slackers" are the one who devote themselves to peaceful study of a religion, and the "hard workers" are the ones who listen to whatever their crazy imam tells them? how many times have you read the Koran? which edition do you own?

"Why in the world should I be accepting to muslims when a large majority of them would never be the same towards me."

there was some guy, some teacher, some smart guy who billions of people follow (and not on twitter), i forget his name, but his main point was this "love thy neighbor as you would love yourself." he also said something about turning the other cheek. so, if you love violence and intolerance and hatred, then continue on present course. if you love humanity and peace and understanding, then you would love those who hate you. it's as simple as that. answering hate and intolerance with hate and intolerance has only one possible outcome; more hate and intolerance.

let's say you're in the bar and some guy is being a jerk and he punches you in the face. you, being you, begin to fight back, because you're a real man and you don't take no s h * t. now, the bouncer comes to break it up, what do you think he's going to say? ask who threw the first punch and why? or throw the both of you out for fighting? Violence is always always always wrong no matter what.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Watching and paying attention are not the same. thing.
I suggest you start doing the latter whenever a news article / news footage comes out which involves the religion of peace.
It's really not so difficult to read between the lines so quit trying to appease the crocodile for you too shall be eaten.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Alxandro because: damn android updates are beginning to sucketh

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

please, tell us all about your way of life! i've been searching my whole life for someone who knows the "right" way to live! also, please share your deep and intimate understanding of the inner workings and foundations of Islam. clearly you have devoted much of your life to the study of islam to be able to drop such classic lines as "a peaceful religion it isn't, and true followers sure as hell would be considered evil to me."

[end sarcasm]

how can you call nonviolent muslims "slackers" while condemning actions of the violent fringe? your terminology is inconsistent. are you implying that "good" muslims are murderous thugs? but surely, you don't condone murder, so they would be "bad" right? the "slackers" are the one who devote themselves to peaceful study of a religion, and the "hard workers" are the ones who listen to whatever their crazy imam tells them? how many times have you read the Koran? which edition do you own?

"Why in the world should I be accepting to muslims when a large majority of them would never be the same towards me."

there was some guy, some teacher, some smart guy who billions of people follow (and not on twitter), i forget his name, but his main point was this "love thy neighbor as you would love yourself." he also said something about turning the other cheek. so, if you love violence and intolerance and hatred, then continue on present course. if you love humanity and peace and understanding, then you would love those who hate you. it's as simple as that. answering hate and intolerance with hate and intolerance has only one possible outcome; more hate and intolerance.

let's say you're in the bar and some guy is being a jerk and he punches you in the face. you, being you, begin to fight back, because you're a real man and you don't take no s h * t. now, the bouncer comes to break it up, what do you think he's going to say? ask who threw the first punch and why? or throw the both of you out for fighting? Violence is always always always wrong no matter what.
If violence is truely wrong in your eyes, man alot of muslims are wrong.........funny, I never said I was Christian, and guess what, I'm not. So it was a nice attempt, but nope. Yup, called them slackers...if they aren't killing for allah, they are slacking. Keep going on with the apologist attitude......it works for you, just dont expect everyone to swallow this crap, one of the teachings is to lull people into a false sense of security and to infiltrate from the inside............hmmm, kind of like some here seem to be attempting.

Edit to add.......to me the right way of life doesn't include beheading those I disagree with, murdering family victims that fall away, nor any of the other nonsense that is constantly reported.
edit on 22-4-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
To assume that some here may have a certain amount of contempt toward muslims and their caliphate in general simply because the MSM tells us to is not only naive but extremely ignorant!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Stop the hate............stop swallowing the corporate kool aid and allowing yourselves to be manipulated.

Judge each person on their own merits.

We have Muslims in our neighborhood and they are very nice non violent people.

The enemy isn't so much over there as here in Washington.

The hatred of one another MUST STOP.

It's manipulation by TPTB, The real puppet masters.
edit on 22-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: Grammar

Im with you more than ever on this one
Just got back form our first time at a mosque me the wife and our four kids lol
amazing people very warm and knowledgeable
I dont know if Ill ever convert but I'm looking forward to going back and learning more

a star and a flag for a great post many thx to the OP

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The thing is ever since religion started people have been twisting its words to justify their own evil actions. People have twisted the words of Islam, Christianity and Judaism from time to time throughout history to justify horrible acts.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
@OP, Well of course they aren't! Spent much time over in an Islam country and met many great followers. I admire their devotion, comparably simplistic ways, and overall peaceful nature.

But lets just get right to the point. Every religion has it's bad apples. It's your choice whether or not you're going to witness the acts of one man, be it Terry Jones or Osama bin Laden, and declare "(insert religion here) is evil! @Nephi hi!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The hatred towards immigrants in our country is just as bad. Throughout history, when the economy tanks, everyone takes it out on the immigrants. Ignorance of other cultures and nationalities leads to fear, which 99% of the time is unjustified.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join