It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem in Israel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The problem in Israel is the racist, Jewish supremacist religion of Talmudism and the ideology of Zionism which is up against an equally militant, legalistic,intolerant religion called Islam. This tragedy is perpetuated by American aid to Israel and naturally the Arabic people hate this arrangement. The tragedy is further compounded by the western Christian cult belief that Israel is God's chosen nation, an idea that even a lot of Jews find hard to stomach.

My opinion, no sources needed or wanted.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The Problem in Israel...,

The problem IN Israel? Your thread should be titled, The Problem IS Israel.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

To me it's also a lot of people trying for a self fulfilling prophecy..
Here's some interesting info I found when searching the Balfour Mandate..

As early as 1621 the British MP Sir Henry Finch had written a book entitled The World's Great Restoration which advocated returning Jews to Palestine. Protestants identified themselves with the Lost Tribes of Israel and they believed that, following Daniel 12:7, the return of Christ would only happen after the Jews had been scattered throughout the world. So it was necessary that they be scattered in Britain too. They also believed that the return of Christ would only happen after the Jews were restored to their land.

www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Ok yeah that and a whole lot more
But ummmm you made a jew hate thread and the mods will be along shortly to do masters bidding.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I am not even joking when I say as soon as I read the title, before clicking it I thought the EXACT same thing word for word LOL. Honestly, the media says that these islamic "extremists" have a large likely hood of getting into office if the crooked regimes that are US backed were to fall. But the way I think of it is that if these countries are liberated and allowed to have a democratic vote and THEY vote in these "extremists", who are we to say no to majority population over there?! I mean it's so stupid the propaganda they throw at us over here. If the PEOPLE want to elect "extremists" so be it, it's their country and their lives.

I truly hope that the people over their get their freedoms and if all 350 million people around Isreal choose to converge on that tiny piece of land and unleash their fury, let them rage on

edit on 22-4-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Ok yeah that and a whole lot more
But ummmm you made a jew hate thread and the mods will be along shortly to do masters bidding.

I didn't make a Jew hate thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The root of the problem is not any of the players. The root is Divide et impera (divide and conquer). This is the tactic of the adversary and has been since the beginning of man. The Evil few on one side and the many good (the rest of us) on the other. Divide the good so it cannot conquer the evil. The more factions the better.

Jordan is Palestine. If Palestine put down its weapons, the war would end. If Israel put down its weapons, Israel would end. If Israel falls to the Muslims, then Athens, Greece, France and then America will follow. This is not a conflict over territory. It's an ideological conflict, as predicted in the Bible, from the time that the the two brothers Issac and Ishmael struggled in the womb. Destiny is God's department. We are the witnesses of the events unless we take sides against Israel. Israel stands for what can be seen as the light to the nations. Is the other side evil? Not at all. They are ruled by the one who divides if they make the choice. All of us are divided by this root cause in the world if we choose. We choose which to empower by our choices.

This is not a battle between religions. This is a battle between love and hate; good and evil. As far as I have ever read, Israel has never called for the destruction of the Palestinian people. The fact is that Israel could take them all out in one afternoon if this was its desire. Israel possesses the capacity to do this now. It has every reason to have this hate it the heart, but it does not. It is, by far, the strongest of nations by size in the world. The evidence is that they are long-suffering and patient, despite their circumstance. The Muslim extremists, on the other hand, have called for the destruction of all nations that are not part of their ideology. That's you, that's me, that's all of us who are not of their ideology. No freedom desired here for the world at all unless you submit. God never tells you to submit to Him. The choice is yours. Know them by their fruit.

Is this a self-fulfilling prophecy? This is not possible. Only an individual can collapse the wave function of possibility. This is not something that happens across nations and time. God is the definer of destiny. You can love Him or hate Him, but unless a person or nation stands against evil, he (they) are not for God and righteousness. Faith, hope and Love is what God is all about.

Do not blame Israel. Do not blame Islam. Do not blame any religion for evil. Evil happens to everyone from Atheist to Christian; birth to death and all points in between. Simply focusing your fear toward one of these groups is merely hate. Hate and bias against religion is not the answer and no better than what it claims to rise above. Love is the answer and only love rises above the ground occupied by Evil in this world. This war can be won with consciousness alone.

This does not reflect all Muslims. Most Muslims are peaceful, just as most Christians are peaceful and most of Israel is peaceful. Most atheists are peaceful for that matter. The extremists are empowered, not by faith or love, but by hate. Pure and simple. This is the result of pride in the heart and not love from faith. The Bible called it in Genesis 3 and continues to call it what it is.

If you fault the Bible for anything, fault it for its consistency.

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
The problem in Israel is the racist, Jewish supremacist religion of Talmudism and the ideology of Zionism which is up against an equally militant, legalistic,intolerant religion called Islam. This tragedy is perpetuated by American aid to Israel and naturally the Arabic people hate this arrangement. The tragedy is further compounded by the western Christian cult belief that Israel is God's chosen nation, an idea that even a lot of Jews find hard to stomach.

edit on 22-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

I was born a christian, when i was about 23 I woke up to the fact I was believing in a cult ran by the man. I agree with your statement Israel is racist. have started most ods chosen people we are all pretty much the same just have slightly differnet looks. So if a person believes in a religous God then Every one should be considered gods chosen people...

new topics

top topics

join