It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militarization of the Canada-U.S. Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

"U.S. Senator, Joseph LIEberman states to media that the terrorist threat is actually far greater at the Northern border then it is at its Southern border. I'm not sure where LIEberman gets his information from, but last time we checked, Canadians were not slaughtering Americans, killing border officials or taking over American land. Last time we checked, the so called 9/11 terrorists were trained and fostered in America not in Canada. As a matter of fact, with a war mongering southern neighbour setting off shirt storms all over the globe, perhaps it should be Canada that is paranoid!"
nauresistance.org...

This is one of the best vids ever every Canadian should watch it twice

NAUresistance puts out some great info hope I got this in the right category.

So you guys gonna vote Harper so he can sell out what little of our sovereignty we have left? Or does it matter who you vote for since the other partys are also crooked as sin? Anyone else ready to pull out the old shotgun if these things start flying over our border.
FYI the company that makes these drones is owned by the master manipulators in Israel.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Great post and presentation. I thinks its correct to assume that American politicians have the power to breakdown the positive relations between the two for the purpose of power gain for their "friends". I don't think the time will come where they are judged morally but I sure hope so. We csa n't do much about UAV patrolling the borders and the gearing up of stronger border presence. On the Canadian side, the Canadian Border Services (CBS) is now armed with side arms something that was implemented about three years ago yet is also a deterrent.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gardCanada
Great post and presentation...

Cheers!

ty for the flag and star please give the guys at NAU a hit too they did all the real work.

Ya I agree with you we all need to wake up to the NWO but I dont think its specifically a American issue since as far as I can tell most of the world is ruled by the same thugs.

edit on 22-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I would say the war path that the French are on could cause problems for the French Canadians. Starkozy has taken the place of Bush on the war front. But Lieberman is a war monger himself.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I would say the war path that the French are on could cause problems for the French Canadians. Starkozy has taken the place of Bush on the war front. But Lieberman is a war monger himself.

how so no ties here to them man

and from what my friends tell me in France TPTB are being called out daily. The whole country is near revolt. The news much like here and in the UK just dont cover it.

edit tho we are run by the same criminals and we have sent planes and troops to aid in the crooked war on Libya but that's a Canadian issue not just quebec.

edit on 22-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Yeah, agreed - I'm surprised you haven't gotten more responses by now - I think these claims are just ridiculous and unfounded... We are not the problem, but the states are - I think they are using this as an excuse to keep it's citizens inside its borders.. I dunno. AS a matter of fact I fully agree that it is us that should be paranoid if anyone is.

My vote? Harper = no... but the rest aren't much better given the chance, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I believe in this, I say close the borders, patrol the borders, prevent POSSIBLE terrorists and illegals from entering the country illegally
I said ILLEGALLY, if people want to come in the right way, I am ALL for it

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
reply to post by UcDat

Yeah, agreed - I'm surprised you haven't gotten more responses by now...

My vote? Harper = no... but the rest aren't much better given the chance, I'm sure.

No big surprise on the lack of response here not so many Canadians still glad they let us post our news.
Glad to see your not voting Harper Im trying to get everyone who's sick of TPTB to vote green they have a god platform decent representative and whats more they arnt even getting a seat at the table for debates. Imo that makes them golden

edit on 22-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Damn yankees...after our bacon again.! I KNEW IT!!!

(grumble, grumble)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Its unfortunate, though, that its costs so much to have them parading around Canada for this election campaigning and then the election. I disagree with the two countries joining up as one, as much as I disagree with the militarization of the border. I think its a slippery slope that we should not go down. I think that we, as a people, (of the world) should start getting away from confrontation with other peoples as the reason is usually hidden mega corporate agendas (though I say this with some question, since I do not know completely but feel it). If the world has more disasters like what happened in Japan, for instance, we will need to work together- not spend insane amounts of money for"defense".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
does that mean im going to get shot for taking a leak on the south side of zero avenue whenever i get the chance. peeing on american soil is my most prized partaking. please don't take that from me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Great post.

He certainly tries to set the record straight.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
does that mean im going to get shot for taking a leak on the south side of zero avenue whenever i get the chance. peeing on american soil is my most prized partaking. please don't take that from me.

hey thanks man you make your fellow canadians proud. I am glad you would enjoy pissing on my property just because I am an american. thats fine if you hate me. Its not like I support the government in fact the majority of americans hate most the politicians in office currently.

its ok tho I would still gladly defend your land from bad people and of course respect it, because I am not a bigot.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

With the amount of crap we canadains take from you country, you should be thankful all you got back was a little pee. give me my water back. give me my electricity back, take the french instead and i will pee in my own ditch.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

With the amount of crap we canadains take from you country, you should be thankful all you got back was a little pee. give me my water back. give me my electricity back, take the french instead and i will pee in my own ditch.

pardon? I never heard of us stealing your water and electricity. I know I get mine locally and its not from canada.

you should really stop with all the hate its bad for your health.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

Dont take it personal man you know how you got taliban hate propaganda on your tv when TPTB desided to stage 9/11 and drag you into war. Well us canucks get anti us stuff. At least we did last election this one seems more about who is the bigger dick faced liar.
Still fact is a lot of big corps do bad stuff here and we are being raped by them more than a few happen to be hq'd in the USA but its all TPTB playing the game with us cattle. No reason to hate on the good people in the USA who are being raped even harder.
And like you we do have more than a few of the angry and afraid sheeple buying into the lies...

btw got my first ever applause on this thread 500 point bonus cha ching and ty

edit on 23-4-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Face it, you could tell those Americans ANYTHING, political fear mongering to push another security agenda no less.

Next you know there will be dangerous Penguins on snowmobils running the border armed to the beak ....... oh wait that is already happening ................................... (see how long that takes to hit the news) those americans beleive anything!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm American and I raise my fist at those north of the border. You are destroying our youth one choking victim at a time with your vicious Kinder Egg smuggling rings.
...and don't get me started on that calm demeanor Canada has been branded for

I've never heard Canada and mass graves, infiltrating our large cities and establishing new mafias within them, or sniping your own citizens to steal their vehicles in the same article. Something you can't really say about the Southern border.

I hope we all agree that we could all work together better to curb human trafficking across any border.
edit on 23-4-2011 by AlexKintner because: added to one liner

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

pardon? I never heard of us stealing your water and electricity. I know I get mine locally and its not from canada.

Ignore the Canadian. Don't get me wrong some Canadians are nice but most actually fit the sterotypical description that most foreigners say about Americans to the T. I have never met ruder, more ignorant people in my life(French Canadians tend to be some what polite but annoyingly punctual). They will lie through their teeth if they think it would get them a 5 dollar discount. Most of them are so over weight it makes me laugh whenever a EU person complains about "Obese American's".

I remember during the healthcare debate an Ontario Canadian quipped at checkout about how greedy and self centered Americans are then quickly ended the debate before anyone else could say anything. Heck most white canadians are reject Americans our fore-parents drove out of the country at gun point for being traitors after the revolution..

top topics

join