It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Fired (But Deluded as Ever)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Majic says

I'm sorry Don, but as I read your post my eyes kept straying to your avatar, and the irony that ensued did verily lay me low with much tittering and merriment.

I don't think you know the meaning of the word "irony." Better check the dictionary. If you are suggesting that Hillary spews hate, filth, and lies the way Ann does, you seriously need a reality check. I challenge you to provide one quotation from Hillary that compares to the hate speech which characterizes Coulter.

Criticising her brand of wit? Again I am struck with a sense of hilarious irony.

Again, it appears that you do not know what the word "irony" means. Are you suggesting that anything Ann Coulter says is witty or funny? I suppose you think it is funny when Coulter says that her only regret about the Oklahoma City bombing was that McVeigh didn't park the Ryder truck outside the New York Times building?

I challenge you to produce any quote from Coulter that is witty or funny. I also challenge you to produce any quote from me that compares to the hate speech of Coulter. While I may sometimes criticize people harshly, my criticisms are always factually based. When Coulter is not spewing hate and filth, she is spewing lies.

I do find it ironic that, having accused me of thread-stalking, you are now engaging in that behavior yourself. See, that's how you use the word "ironic" correctly in a sentence. Your latest post in this thread serves no purpose except to bash and ridicule me.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
"let the fiery intoxication of the grand dance of rhetorical passion sweep you away!"

fiery rhetorical passion...

Ann Coulter is fiery and passionate. She's also more filled with hate and loathing than just about anyone I've ever heard (in the media). I cannot believe any one would employ her. But then again, that's what FOX is all about.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wouldn't Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter make an eggzalent couple?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
www.ruthlessreviews.com...

I think its fine to disagree with Ann Coulters opinions and to dislike her stand on most issues. I do believe however that it is petty to attack the look in her eyes etc. Hate the opinions... See picture on link and tell me about the cold etc look in her eyes?

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Originally posted by donguillermo
Look at those cold, soulless eyes. Where is Buffy the Vampire Slayer when you really need her?

I'm sorry Don, but as I read your post my eyes kept straying to your avatar, and the irony that ensued did verily lay me low with much tittering and merriment.

You beat me to that one, Majic. Is that the pot calling the kettle black or what? Whatever one thinks about Ann Coulter's views, she's not in a position to impose them on the American people. Scary Hillary certainly is and has already shown she is willing to when she tried to get Healthcare nationalized in her husbands's first term. Notice the Dems were quick to shut her down on that one. She scares her own people.

All Ann Coulter can do is talk. Hillary Clinton can legislate and that makes her significantly more dangerous.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ann Coulter literally makes me get up off my fat a$$ and change the channel. And I lean to the right more than the left.

I swear, the only person that laughs at her wit and commentary is....Ann Coulter. Need to find out why politics are so full of partisan hate and distrust? Ann Coulter is a fine example.

Zero credibility. Zero grace. Zero humor. Zero tact.

I guarentee she is destined for a major fall-from-grace a la Rush Limbaugh & Jimmy Swaggart. Can't wait to point my finger and bust a gut.....

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I can agree with that. It's not Ann's fault she looks anorexic.

I hate her style of "writing." Instead of saying anything intelligent or of value, she tears people down. That's just weakness and an inability to be intellectually creative. The GOP should be able to do way better than that.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros

Zero credibility. Zero grace. Zero humor. Zero tact.

I guarentee she is destined for a major fall-from-grace a la Rush Limbaugh & Jimmy Swaggart. Can't wait to point my finger and bust a gut.....

Holy Moly - my friend & I were just talking about Swaggart & this yesterday. Swaggart went far, far away after his fall from grace.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by donguillermo
I don't think you know the meaning of the word "irony."

If I didn't before, your post has taught me well. You spoke of "cold, soulless eyes" and have an avatar showing Hillary wearing mirror shades. Irony.

Are you suggesting that anything Ann Coulter says is witty or funny?

I'm implying that your wit reminds me of hers. Irony. And two peas in a pod, in my estimation, but opinions vary, unpardonable sin though that might seem.

We've gone round and round before and flamed mighty flames worthy of at least honorable mention in the Hall of Flame, no doubt, but that's not where my mood is in posting that comment.

They irony is there, and here, for that matter, whether you can see it through those mirror shades or not.

And relax, the only time I find any of this less than enjoyable is when I get so full of myself that I can't take a joke.

I'm feeling much better now, and wholeheartedly recommend liberal doses of humor if you're feeling less than perky.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Will there be a thread on ATS like this when Michael Moore starts getting fired from stuff for his unethical behavior? His 15 minutes of fame are almost up too, you know.

Ann Coulter and Michael Moore are both jokes to me; neither should be anything more than writers on the Editorial page. They're both hate mongerers who distort and ignore facts when it's convienent for them.

P.S. -- My gut instinct tells me that Ann Coulter was hot when she was in her early 20's, based on her photos.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Will there be a thread on ATS like this when Michael Moore starts getting fired from stuff for his unethical behavior?

We've got threads about him being fired decades ago from his first editorial job. There's no lack of Mike Moore being exposed on ATS. Whole forum for it.

Ann's lucky she even got a thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Ann's lucky she even got a thread.

Here it is, her big break! Ann Coulter's star is rising on ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ann Coulter and Michael Moore should have babies. They'd be at a normal weight (anorexic + fat = normal ^^) and they'd be normal people politically but still have good senses of humor.

Coming soon, Jabba the Hutt and the Alien Queen play Michael Moore and Ann Coulter in 'Love thy Enemy,' a political romance!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join