It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT RED HANDED! Live ammo target practice on international citzens!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It's better to just call in an airstrike, that way you don't have to worry about cleaning the guns and stuff and picking up all that spent brass.
People screaming "We are internationals "? Where the hell is the country of "international"? How the hell is that supposed to work? Oh, they must be from the U.N., that's it, just a couple of U.N. folks trying screw up the Middle East, as if the U.N. could screw it up any more than they already have! Yep, just good old U.N. sponsored terrorism, piracy, arms running, biologic weapons dispersal, whatever. yeah, I'd go with the airstrike! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Actually, Arab Israelis have parties of their own, and they have about 15 Knesset members... Israeli Arabs can be elected to the Knesset and municipal authorities (there are quite a lot of Arab mayors)

Actually, one Arab MK - Azmi Bashara PhD, fled the country after 2006 when he was charged with treason and espionage for Hizbollah during the 2006 war with Lebanon...

Israel is a democracy, and has all the ailments of one... Israel has full freedom of speech (you'd be amazed what some of the Arab MK's spew out sometimes without being charged as well as "regular" arab citizens).

Actually, Arab citizens have the same rights a Jewish citizen has, but they don't have to go the army at 18... like Jews do (BTW the Druz and Cherkesim go to the army too). Are there problems of discrimination against minorities in Israel? YES, there are, just like there are in any country... (only here some of this minority openly says they want the country destroyed... look up Sheik Ra'ad Salah from the northern branch of the islamic movement)

BTW, Hanin Zouabi is an arab MK which was on the Turkish terror boat... she claimed to "not see" any of the weapons they prepared and all that crap (although it was proven she lied), but despite all that she received minor sanctions...

So, as for democracy yes, Israel IS a democracy... Oh, and for your comment about the Bulldozer, I am not sure if you've ever been in that kind (we call it D9) but those windows don't let you really see what's directly before you, only a couple of meters ahead of you... so, it's more than logical he couldn't see a damn thing infront of him...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
OK, let's get things in order.

Ever since 2007 when Hamas took over Gaza, after the elections in the PA (That's Palestinian Authority), those elections were not honored by Fatah (the losing side), so Hamas took over Gaza by killing Fatah personnel (they threw them off roofs, dragged their bodies in the streets etc - didn't hear the world protest).

Since Hamas is a terrorist organization by Israeli law (and most countries around the world also define it as such), Israel cannot legally deal with Hamas, and the area is designated as a hostile area, and is subject to a naval blockage. Blockades are legal when you are at war with someone... look up international law... it's there.

As for the fishermen, I have no doubt some fishermen actually get fish, but some of them are used to smuggle weapons through the sea... what happens is that smugglers, usually coming from Egypt which is really not far, drop barrels that float towards Gaza, the "fishermen" just get them and come back... there have been several occasions where the Israeli navy intercepted them...

This video was probably edited for propaganda purposes - there have been numerous such videos distributed by the Arabs throughout the years... there are many examples, the name Pallywood is a good name... but these guys sometimes deserve an Oscar (there has been one funny movie that shows a "Palestinian Funeral", where they here a plane above, and run for cover dropping the "body", which falls off the stretcher, gets up, returns and gets back on it, and the "Funeral" continues...)

Do you honestly think that if the army would have wanted to that ship would have stayed floating and anyone would have been kept alive?! what never ceases to amaze me with people here that you scream "genocide" "atrocities" and all that but had Israel really wanted to kill every man, woman and child in Gaza, it could have done so in about 15-20 minutes, without risking a single soldier...

Israel is a democracy, I know, I live there.

Oh, and Gaza has a border with Egypt... their Arab "brothers"... and when Hamas killed an Egyptian soldier a couple of months ago, the Egyptians killed a bunch of Palestinians by shooting at them from their side of the border, I never heard "Atrocities!" "genocide!", it seems that Jews are not allowed to defend themselves.

Enough with the hate people... enough... until some of you lived here, and know what it's like, don't claim to understand (either side)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

That the animals of war for you, dont forget the us millitarys and the inocents they slaughter, including the recent ones the UN and the rest that the ALLIED countries have killed, america cant wait to jump into a war because of there millitary supiriority, is all fun and war games for them!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

This is NOTHING even remotely close to what you claim it is. Sounds like you're just trying to embellish footage to gather some anti-Israeli sentiment. BTW, Im not for or against Israeli's, and your weak attempt at trying just isnt working. Show us something that has some substance to it. What you claim is in the footage is NOT THERE.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

What the hell are you talking about?

They're firing warning shots right in front of their own boat! The shots don't even come near the activist's boats!

They hit the boat? Where is it even remotely indicated that they did?! Shame on you for lying! And your ridiculous assertion that the Israelis switched to water cannons when they "noticed the camera", and then switched back to live fire when they "thought it was destroyed", when this is clearly a bunch of videos stitched together rather than one continuous video..
And you get 50 stars for this? What has this forum come to, advocating lies and ignorance? How disappointing.

Are we rewarding ignorance now? Rewarding ignorance in the name of our political inclination?

viewer discretion is advised.

Indeed, if I had known what a waste of time this video would be I might have skipped it..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

Blockades are legal when you are at war with someone... look up international law... it's there.

Therefore I'm sure you can show where Israel DECLARED they were at war..

A link would be nice.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The blockade was declared after Hamas took over Gaza on grounds that Israel is at war *with Hamas*, therefor it can blockade the area it is in control of, Gaza, instead of having to declare blockade or war on the whole of Palestine, something which it had no intention of doing...

It really isn't that far fetched..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just wow what this thread turned into, the topic was about humans being fired upon, then the idf got involved in the thread.
Rachel Corrie killed by Hammas????WTFBBQ, i thought she was bulldozed by an israeli machine.
Either way Hammas is to palestine as US is to Al ciada.
But the israelis will continue to monger their fear and kill and the blind will faithfully follow because a book told them to...!!??
All is going according to schedule though, divide and conquer.
How many humans would have to die to prove this "Book" is a lie?
I wonder if this post will be removed for being off topic, or how long till the thread is closed for inciting "Hate speach" Shame on you blind book followers, any God worthy of my attention does not kill indiscriminately.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

Cool I'd love to see the list of the countries around the world that consider Hamas a terror organization. Most countries around the world also recognize Palestine within the 1967 borders.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
post removed by staff

It's attitudes like that which force the Israelis to defend themselves.

Care to explain where your hatred comes from? What did the Israelis ever do to you, personally, that warrants the advocation of genocide?
edit on Sat Apr 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Just wow what this thread turned into, the topic was about humans being fired upon, then the idf got involved in the thread.

Except they weren't fired upon, so the entire OP is a lie just like nearly every other bit of Pallywood dreck on the Internet.

Rachel Corrie killed by Hammas????WTFBBQ, i thought she was bulldozed by an israeli machine.

Who do you think put her in front of the bulldozer? It sure wasn't the Israelis.

But the israelis will continue to monger their fear and kill and the blind will faithfully follow because a book told them to...!!??
All is going according to schedule though, divide and conquer.
How many humans would have to die to prove this "Book" is a lie?
I wonder if this post will be removed for being off topic, or how long till the thread is closed for inciting "Hate speach" Shame on you blind book followers, any God worthy of my attention does not kill indiscriminately.

Whether you believe in the Bible/Torah or not, the fact remains that it is a core issue in this debate - even Muslims believe the Bible/Torah to be "Holy Scripture" - and God does not kill indiscriminately; Hamas does. The Israelis have shown time and again that they go to extraordinary lengths to avoid civilian casualties, whereas Hamas strives to kill as many innocent Jews as they can. This was illustrated most recently when they fired a missile at a SCHOOL BUS!

How can you support "men" who would intentionally target CHILDREN?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You will find Hmas on the US list: www.state.gov...
Also it appears on the EU list: eur-lex.europa.eu...

And on Canada's list: www.publicsafety.gc.ca...

This makes the UK the only westernized industrial country that doesn't include them... Unless you include Russia as eastern European non-EU countries as Industrialized Western then they aren't there either.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Ok i seen your vid of you and the boy out for the day so i know you know what gunfire sounds and looks like.
I saw and heard this in the video, did you not?

Hamas did not put Rachel there, her sense of humanity did, when the israelis dozed those houses.
Are you attempting to rewrite history?
If hamas forced her to be in front of the dozer, why did she not ask the several israelis to get her out of the situation.

Yeah yeah bible, torah, quran, Etc. these are all texts used by fanatics to justify their lust of blood.
You are right however God does not kill indiscriminetly, relligion and politics do.
Btw, how many folks were killed on that bus by Hamas? mmmhm.
Now, how many, (Just Palestenians) have been killed by the israelis?
Quite a difference as you see. rocks vs Apaches is quite the edge.
I try not to worry about the "men" who target children but the animals who target Schools full of them.
Don't worry though.
I'm sure a mod will be around shortly to close this thread and cover your shame.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

As an American do you find it ok that the biggest lobby in the country is for a foreign government? Do you think they have the American's best interest in mind?

I don't call for the destruction of Israel but I do call on America to stop supporting them.

Do you think you would support them if it wasn't for your religion?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You actually have some valid points, but they are selective in their validity-as in since Israel's biggest supporter is the U.S., would they not try to safegaurd said friendly country-and haven't they done so in the past (minus a blip or two)?.

Yes, literal adherence to a certain book really has mucked this world up. Agreed. Now to move off your response...

But why was there support for Israel in the first place? Could it be that after WWII and the Holocaust there existed a benevolent idea in the world to attempt safegaurding a minority people historically at risk?

Now it might be problematic that they have huge lobbying power, or it might not. People just like giving money to true underdogs. Market forces at work.

Is some of the money given by "book" literalists setting up the stage for their big day of zipping up and outta here? You betcha.

Is it all a plot by literalists and Zionists for nefarious purposes? Nope.

Bottom line, the stage was set with benevolent intentions and religious and ethnic worldviews have mucked it all up horribly, but on the whole the Israelies conduct themselves as well, or better, than could be expected in near impossible Alamo-esque conditions and exist smack dab in the most convoluted, hostile environment on Earth.

All other suppositions and suspicions stem from previously held biasis that shade relative truth.
edit on 4/23/2011 by Baddogma because: Clarity

edit on 4/23/2011 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/23/2011 by Baddogma because: 2 much coffee

edit on 4/23/2011 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/23/2011 by Baddogma because: Expressing nuerological disease

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by OldCorp

Ok i seen your vid of you and the boy out for the day so i know you know what gunfire sounds and looks like.
I saw and heard this in the video, did you not?

Hamas did not put Rachel there, her sense of humanity did, when the israelis dozed those houses.
Are you attempting to rewrite history?
If hamas forced her to be in front of the dozer, why did she not ask the several israelis to get her out of the situation.

Of course I know what gunfire sounds like. I'm also familiar with the phrase "fire discipline" as is my child (who was threatened with beheading by a Hamas supporter when I first published the Cast Lead videos.) The important thing to realize is that even in this Pallywood video, nobody was hurt specifically due to the fire discipline of the Israeli Navy.

I'm not trying to rewrite anything. I never said Hamas forced her to be there, what I said was they lied to her about what would probably happen. I agree that she was there of her own free will, inspired by her Kumbaya singing hippy parents, but her Rodney King "can't we all just get along" naivete was exploited by Hamas and IHH; they told her that she would be safe, and she believed them.

Btw, how many folks were killed on that bus by Hamas? mmmhm.

Just one: His name was Daniel Viflic, and he was only 16-years-old.

Daniel Raphael Viflic, the 16- year-old who was critically wounded in an anti-tank missile attack on a school bus in the Negev by Hamas terrorists 10 days ago, died on Sunday after a steady decline in his condition. SOURCE

Had the missile been fired just five minutes earlier, when the bus was FILLED with children, many more would have died. I don't know about you, but the death of one child - regardless of religion or ethnicity - is one too many. My point was the fact that they targeted a school bus to begin with. Who does that? What sane person intentionally targets a bus filled with children?

Now, how many, (Just Palestenians) have been killed by the israelis?

Quite a few. During Operation Cast Lead, over 1,300 Palestinians were killed and half of them were civilians. Is that the fault of the Israelis? NO! If you watched the third video I posted, then you would have seen Hamas launching rockets from inside UN compounds where those civilians had taken shelter. For Hamas, this was a win/win situation. If the Israelis had shown greater restraint and not targeted the mortar tubes and missile launchers inside civilian areas, Hamas would have been able to continue targeting Israeli civilian neighborhoods; but since they didn't (and IMO they showed more restraint than any other government would have,) Hamas gets to claim that Israel intentionally targeted civilians.

Israeli military bases are within range of Hamas weaponry. Ask yourself why they didn't target those bases, which again IMO are LEGITIMATE targets, opting instead to fire exclusively at civilian neighborhoods where there were NO IDF military assets.

I try not to worry about the "men" who target children but the animals who target Schools full of them.
Don't worry though.
I'm sure a mod will be around shortly to close this thread and cover your shame.

I have nothing to be ashamed of; and if this thread is closed, it will be because of posters like you who advocate the genocide of the Jewish people. And if you had any kind of conscience, you would be concerned with the death of ANY child, regardless of which side of the conflict they happen to be. Now THAT is something to be ashamed of.

ETA: I know a veiled threat when I see one. Be advised: Leave my son out of any further posts or you and I will have problems.
edit on 4/23/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by OldCorp

As an American do you find it ok that the biggest lobby in the country is for a foreign government? Do you think they have the American's best interest in mind?

I don't call for the destruction of Israel but I do call on America to stop supporting them.

Do you think you would support them if it wasn't for your religion?

I think the Israelis can take care of themselves just fine without our help. I don't support my tax dollars being used to fund or support ANY government, including Israel. Moral support is something altogether different, and when it comes to that I will stand back to back with any person willing to find a peaceful solution to a conflict, and I believe that Israel has done more than it's share of compromise with a government whose charter calls for its utter annihilation.

As far as my religion goes, I admit that I follow the admonition in Genesis where God tells us that "I will bless those who bless thee (Israel) and curse those who curse thee.) Just between you, me, and the internet, I'd rather not be cursed by God. The same Bible tells me to "Love my enemies," and while I sometimes have a hard time with that, I DO try.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

It seems that you and I will have to disagree on the happenings of the day, but hey that is what happens sometimes in debate.
Just an fyi, there was no threat intended veiled or otherwise, i thought it was great dad and his son laughing together, i enjoyed the vid.
So, put that thought to rest, plus threats over the web are a joke at best.
But on the israeli issue you and i will have to just agree to disagree.
Hope it helps.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Cool enough man we'll just leave it at that. Looking forward to other threads. Aloha from the state above you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join