It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT RED HANDED! Live ammo target practice on international citzens!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Over and over you can see they have their hands raised, showing that they have no weapons, and scream over and over that ''WE ARE INTERNATIONALS!!!!", including the WOMEN onboard.

The israeli navy seems to have not a care in the world that they are internationals and that women are on board.

They continue to fire live ammo feet away from the boat and even striking it with real bullets.

Doesn't matter though, at least to them.

Then they break out the water cannons after realizing that it's on film and try to destroy the electronic equipment.

Once they think they have accomplished this, it's back to strafing runs with real bullets.

Sure maybe no one was killed, but this is EXACTLY how terrorists are bred.

This is sick and disgusting, and viewer discretion is advised.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Great to see my tax dollars at work. Pretty sick. The chosen ones never stop amazing me.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

The day will come when Israel Burns for the atrocities they have committed. The Holocaust? what about the World Wars both of them The Jews(Rothschilds) the ones who started them and profited from it causing massive debt to all countries involved and profiteering from it. Who are the real terrorists think about it.
edit on 21-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged. I am ashamed that my country funds this racist and genocidal behavior.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just looking for food and they are attacked.

Is this where the tax dollars are going? To attack Fishermen?

Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Shame! Shame! Shame!

These people waste my oxygen...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't even know what to type ...

Exactly what is this purpose of this? Why are they doing this?

Hmm wait a minute ... wasn't this first shown in 2008?
edit on 21-4-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
WTF is wrong with them?

Perhaps they are trying to elicit a response from them so they can use greater force? I don't really know why either.
edit on 21/4/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Dont worry !! That tiny little pest in the middle east will burn again one day... History will repeat wether they like it or not ! They are only speeding up their own fate. When will the world wake up to these criminals.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
but gahdaffi is bad....
he may have fired on the all the people
he just gave guns too...

where is the humanitarian effort?

gotta stop those cookies from gettin through
edit on 21-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yes this is video from 2008

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is indeed hard to watch, thank God no one died. That one dude was standing tall though, star and flag for him. We should dedicate a forum to Heroes of The Day, and the guy who was standing firm in the face of a uranium-depleting M60- Heavy machine gun and 10 angry extremists or terrorists, same thing, AK's blazing on automatic, he should be the first entry, and it can also have a sub-category forum of Heroes of Our History, or does ATS already have it
anyway, Mods please consider request?

BTW guys, keep it positive, no one was hurt. It was only an act committed to provoke fear, and love prevailed in some way, either that or the sun was in the shooter's eyes, but again, either way, No One Died, its all good.

-Prayers, Peace and Love to All

PS, Evil people have nice boats, u see the wake created from that beast?

edit on 21-4-2011 by AOA2012 because:

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Jeanius

The day will come when Israel Burns for the atrocities they have committed. The Holocaust? what about the World Wars both of them The Jews(Rothschilds) the ones who started them and profited from it causing massive debt to all countries involved and profiteering from it. Who are the real terrorists think about it.
edit on 21-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

Atrocities? PUHLEEEZE!

Have none of you people ever heard of a "Shot across the bow?" The video CLEARLY show the Israelis firing warning shots. A blind man could have ripped that dinghy to shreds in 10 seconds at that range yet there was not a single casualty. Why? Because they weren't aiming at the boat.

I wonder why "internationals" were on the fishing boat to begin with - actually I don't. They were on the boat with the intent of causing an "incident," hoping one of their number would be killed or wounded, and I'll bet my bottom dollar they were in an area that was off-limits for some reason or other, intentionally provoking the Israelis.

This is just a mini version of the Mavi Marmara; another failed Arab propaganda ploy that I exposed in this video last year:

If you want to be outraged at something, be outraged at scum like Hamas that teaches their children how to hate and murder Jews from cradle to early grave as I detail in these next two videos - *GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING*

Fast forward to 3:30 in the first video for the coverage of how Hamas indoctrinates their children to become zombified murderers whose greatest wish is to die killing a Jew:

Anyone who believes this blatant propaganda needs to have their logic circuits checked for damage.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Let's be grateful..
They fared better than the Liberty...

Pathetic cowards is all I can add.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well for one there there not using international citizens as target practice and two there firing warning shots, which is what all Navy's do. They could be fishing illegally or in restricted waters. I don''t see anything wrong with there actions.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And to those of you who are calling for Israel to "Burn" or other similar threats, SHAME ON YOU!

The Israelis are every bit as deserving of basic human rights - including the right to LIVE - as the Palestinians. But because you "don't like them" I suppose it's OK to wish that they are all killed. The duplicitous nature of Jew bashers never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oklastatefan
Well for one there there not using international citizens as target practice and two there firing warning shots, which is what all Navy's do. They could be fishing illegally or in restricted waters. I don''t see anything wrong with there actions.

What. They haven't got a loudhailer on board to talk first??

Shoot first and ask questions later is the norm?

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You only support them because your bible says you need to.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The Israelis are every bit as deserving of basic human rights - including the right to LIVE - as the Palestinians. But because you "don't like them" I suppose it's OK to wish that they are all killed. The duplicitous nature of Jew bashers never ceases to amaze me.

You do understand that questioning Israel's actions is NOT Jew bashing??
Not all Jews are Israeli and even Israeli Jews often share the same negative views on Israeli actions..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join