It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before we have a WWIII, could we finish WWII?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

There are cases of Governments fleeing their country only to return later... This case shouldn't be seen as any different, unless definitive proof is brought to the public eyes, which is less than likely.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
He could be the Beast coming back after a "deadly blow" to the head!...
So did he die or not die? You seem to be contradicting yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

There are cases of Governments fleeing their country only to return later... This case shouldn't be seen as any different, unless definitive proof is brought to the public eyes, which is less than likely.
Ok, just for the sake of the discussion, how do we "end WWI"? What is an acceptable conclusion for you?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

He could be the Beast coming back after a "deadly blow" to the head!...
So did he die or not die? You seem to be contradicting yourself.

of course hes dead if he wasnt hed be the oldest man alive,what i believe is hitler got safe passage and was out of that bunker way b4 the russians closed in and also with the high spirits of russia i would have thought they would have paraded the head to say up yours germany

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Good thread OP.
Technically the reich never surrendered. It is alleged that part went to the antartic and part to aldebaran planetary system. Be that as it may, it is unlikely they will resurface to start any agression, as they were after lots of land
and may have acquired it to live in peace.
However the nurnberg trils , though appropriate, hanging of surrendered prisoners were a shame on the allies and no Christian will ever accept that.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Much could be said about Nuremberg, but that is my idea. If we can wait for decades to re-instate deposed Governments, or ones that have lost the capacity to rule their countries, whatever the reason, why waiting for the Nazis to come back in order to sign a Peace Treaty seems so unreasonable?

Did Karzaï's Government of Afghanistan declared "peace" with the Allied? No, because they were put there by the Allied. You don't have to make peace with someone you are not at war with.

It is the exact same thing with the actual imposed German Government. And again, since the FBI itself recognizes that the Reich fled, with no proof of its destruction, it forces the debate to remain open. That is why Germany's history happened as it did, to cover this "technicality"...

Now, since they recognized the Government survived, what could, or should happen from now on?

The actual German Government was imposed as a structure and the People had no part in it. With the restrictions it has, how can it be proclaimed sovereign? A free Government isn't restricted by other countries, but by internal policies that should be agreed upon by the People. The same goes with monarchy. If the people really had enough of a king, or queen, they could remove them from the throne and put next of kin on it, not who ever they would wish for!
We think these things are irrelevant... Tell that to the Elites...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The impossible. Tell the truth to the People, explain the situation. Allow the German People to define themselves what type of Government they desire.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

OK, you win. We are still at war with the Nazis. Where should the first bomb raids target? Upon which beaches should the marines prepare to land? Where are our targets?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

OK, you win. We are still at war with the Nazis. Where should the first bomb raids target? Upon which beaches should the marines prepare to land? Where are our targets?

Oh come on now no need to be a spoil sport we agree to differ,thats what makes ats so appealing to many..AND IF I WIN (sarcasm son of liberty) then i say the nazis buggerd of to antarctica dug themselves in continued with there electromagnetic propultion system got to the moon within 10 yrs whilst at the same time burrowing into the earth and creatin sinkholes and instigating tectonic plate shifting after all the naziz are the dominent pure aryan race and there goal is total world domination,they dont care if even germany is wiped out after all germany has changed (multiculturism) so world anialation will be their first goal......all of this is in my weak mind for im easily led.....jokeing son of liberty no offence lol....dave

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Your a bit off on your history so I'll correct a few things for you.

1. Russia has turned over the skull of Hitler and it has been properly identified through dental records. He did not escape Germany but whether he died in Berlin or at the hands of Stalin no one knows.

2. Russia didn't leave the Allies at the end of the war, they were basically shut out. This extremely upset Stalin so the Allies had to either invite him back to the negotiations or face a hostile Russia.

3. There was no peace treaty needed as the government of Germany effectively no longer exsisted.

4. Germany wasn't divided so much into 2 as it was into 4. Berlin was divided between Russia, Usa, France and Briton with each quarter responsible for rebuilding and governing it just happens that the Allies all went along with each other.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just because the original Nazi leadership didn't surrender doesn't mean the war didn't end, the war was against Germany not against Hitler. Even if he did escape (which is a very strong possibility), it has no bearing on surrender or peace, because he was no longer running Germany. The surrender was conducted by the Flensburg Government, who were the one's actually in control of the unoccupied parts of the Reich at the end of the war.

It'd be like saying that the U.S. portion of those agreements ending WWII were invalid because Roosevelt was no longer president.

The remaining Nazis were fugitives not leaders of a country, they were in no position of power at the end.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm living currently in a very tiny village where thousands of soldiers died during WW2. It was one of the heaviest battles the Canadians encountered. It took them a week for a distance I walk with my dog within one hour and I'm not a very fast walker uphill. The Canadians+Britons had up to 90,000 500.000 soldiers, hundreds of tanks and air-support. The Germans had about 15,000 up to 90,000 soldiers and 20 Tiger and Panther Tanks, no air support, just a quickly improvised defense line. Recently the Dutch army came by and had a look on site for strategic practice because the area has stayed almost the same. Here is a link to a page about that battle: canadianheroes.org... You can compare the aerial photo from then with today via Google Maps. It seems slight off topic, but it shows how determined the German soldiers were, what were they fighting for? Who were they trying to defeat? Did it end or not?

Indeed, the war never ended, it continued for a while on Antarctica.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The political issue is very true, just take a look here:
The borders are also not clarified, the current state is illegal and so are their borders. During the unification-process it was a dispute. Evidence for that is this old radio report:

The news-speaker says that 26 members of the CDU made a declaration that there is no treaty for the land taken by Poland nor other countries that took land from Germany (The Netherlands gave most of it back during the 80s) and that Germany at that moment (1990) officially existed withing the borders of 1937. The BRD has no borders determined but simply removed that part from the (illegal) constitution.
What seems unrelated/unconnected but is very important is the information in these threads:

I just love ATS!!!
The truth is disclosing itself, you just got to know where to look.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Many thanks for all the links! I will look at these right away.

Of course it is a political issue! They just won't tell us...

_________

Pretty cool! I liked the one about the personal-passport, etc.
I had seen some of these threads but wasn't thinking of them.
Thanks for bringing these threads for those who don't know of their existence.
edit on 23-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

We may be seeing the beginning of the zeitenwende.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

We may be seeing the beginning of the zeitenwende.

We are for more than 60 years.

What the death of the eleven (hanged at Nuremberg) will mean one day is something only a few know, I can write nothing more about this. We're standing in the middle of a huge change of time. What we are going through are labor-pains during the birth of that. Everything looks negative but suddenly something new and large will be born

Rudof Hess 10. 28.1946 in a letter to his wife.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well there has been rumors that Hitler and his people had actually planned for a fourth reich when the balance of the war was turning against them. The nazi's apparantly sent groups of chosen children all throughout the world with access to great sums of money to be educated at the best schools and giving the best the world has to offer.

Upon finishing their education they were to rise the ranks to the most prominent positions in the world either in politics or financial institutions and once enough of them were in a position of power they would begin implementing the fourth reich. Not with weapons of war but stealthy with positions of power.

Kinda sounds like the NWO doesn't it. There was actually little pieces of evidence concerning this but nothing solid could ever be put together to verify it. Lots of money did disappear from Germany however so it's a good conspiracy.

I believe Robert Ludlem wrote a book about it. It's fiction but he does reference the evidence the allies found if I remember correctly.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You're mixing fact with fiction, you probably refer also to the boys from Brazil.
Rumors are everywhere, there is even the rumor that chancellor Angela Merkel from Germany is a daughter of no one else than Adolf Hitler.

For the (only) English-speaking it's very difficult to get the full picture of what is going on. I'm Dutch and German and English are both languages that I can speak and write fluently. It makes independent research considering WW2 a lot easier. I picked the side of those who were/are closest to the truth.
What really went on is very difficult to prove, the Germans themselves and the allies did a very good job in erasing most of the evidence. You should really read those threads I refer to in this post.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm really glad to have you on board, Regenstorm!

Your threads were very informative, to say the least... I didn't know about the mountain and cases of disparitions.
But it made me remember that the Dalaï Lama was good friend with the Nazis.
________

I never understood why people think it OK for him to befriend the Nazis, given what is reported on them. Every single person to whom I speak of the fact defend him right away. Even when I tell them he is materialistic as he loves cinema and can't get enough of it... I wonder if he has been "enthralled" by the movies in a way that he would become a kind of mind slave, and... hm. I'll hold that thought for a minute there. I'll brew over this one...

Oh! Isn't the Dalaï Lama's country kind of being "erased" right now? And since he was the authority of Tibet, and that he left, does it mean he should just forget it, as we should forget that Germany hasn't signed any form of Peace Treaty, because it has been buried under a ton of dirt? Shouldn't the same apply for Tibet? It's Chinese territory now!
And what about Israel? The Jews were gone for more than a couple centuries from there, why was it given back to them?

Hitler's next generation of Government could come back and if they had the proper paper work, they could reclaim Germany. As crazy as it sounds... Any one with the proper paperwork. could, actually.

The head of the then German Government left with all that was necessary to have a claim over the territory. They didn't run out of cowardice, it was a strategic move. They new what they were doing.

Anyone wonder why you CAN'T go to the south pole as you wish? Or why there are no satellite pictures that are found of it? Is it to hide... a Nazi base? North Pole would be treated the same way to corroborate the story...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

The Germans claimed a part of Antarctica and made it a part of the German Reich. So technically speaking it is a part of the Reich that never surrendered. It was attacked several times but TPTB didn't succeed. In order to keep them from liberating their homeland the rumor is that TPTB hid nuclear devices in 50 of Germany's largest cities. My guess is that the paperwork is no issue, there have been a lot of people in Germany who tried to restore the Reich and tried to claim it. They all didn't succeed.

It is not only Germany that undergoes this fate, indeed Tibet too, but also Japan. Everything that could disrupt or dismantle the NWO created by TPTB is being exterminated and if that's not possible because of the public eye it gets ridiculed or considered evil of the worst kind.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know what the cause of it is, but wow, the last couple of days there was a lot of confirmation of the "myths" about the Nazi UFOs and the story behind it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Well, if some people tried to restore Germany and failed, it might be because they didn't have the proper paperwork... Showing a situation and showing ownership of it are two different things. Those who failed probably could only point to the situation but without being able to make a legitimate claim, so it has been put under the rug.

Yes, I find it very suspicious that all this UFO and NAZI info is coming out like that. They could be worried in facing a public release by wikileaks, or something, that would give away too much...? They may be trying to thwart the info by releasing "honest official documents" in advance... Time will tell. Let's hope there will be enough time to make something of it!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join