It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Of The World!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok I am sure that someone thought that when they clicked on this thread it would be about Obama, or the future election, let out a sigh of relief... because it NOT!

This is about the real ruler, the one who can make the decision, on what and where, when and for how long. Why is that we cannot have the discussion about the planet and how we can make a difference, with something that has more control over us and our lives, as opposed to someone that we can care less about, do nothing else but complain about, and come on... who does really control anything, except photo ops, and being a mouth piece for the elite.

I would love if we could come together and see what good things can be done with the one thing that is the President of the World... the Earth! This isn't a Chemtrail things, or a toxin things, but maybe we can discuss some of the things that this planet does that is beautiful.

I recently saw a documentary about the fires that happened last year in Australia and destroyed the forest and lots of the animals that called it home. One year later, it has replenished itself, there are plants growing that haven't grown in that area for decades, and was thought to never be seen again, but the fire help the old soil and what was in it regrow.

Many of the animals lost their lives, but many found a safe haven, and have returned in record numbers. That was just an example. Please share what this beautiful planet has given us, either stories, even photos.

Peace, NRE.

BTW here is the link to the documentary that I saw.

Survivors of the Firestorm follows the phoenix-like story of Victoria’s wildlife, the fall and rise of the great mountain ash forests and all that dwell within them, and the extraordinary capacity of a damaged natural world to bounce back.

Survivors of The Firestorm
www.pbs.org...
edit on 20-4-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: add link.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

We the people are the president of the world.
In mass migrations, we do the change, and the vote swings in our favor.

Or that's how it should be at least.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

I disagree, we are not the presidents of the world, but residents. Though we have a chance to make it flourish and gain things that can take care of most of our self inflicted problems, we choose to allow it to be poisoned and mistreated.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
We have a ruler of the world already and He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. No, not Obama. Jesus. It was decided 2000 years ago.

Isaiah 9

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the LORD Almighty
will accomplish this.

And now for the picture of what the planet has given us through the design plans of God. Enjoy.

edit on 20-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Our Beautiful Earth.

clips taken from the BBC program Earth

Peace, NRE.

Beautiful Views of Planet Earth
Best if viewed in HD and Full Screen.

edit on 20-4-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: add link.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I dont agree that Jesus is the President\ruler of the world.

1 John 5:19;

19: We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

The wicked one is in control of the earth. You could say that all other rulers are his puppets.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Seriously though this topic is not in the "religion" forum. I fully understand that there are many that have their own beliefs, but how this turned into a "scriptures" thread is beyond me. So, please stay on topic. If you read the OP you would know where I was going with this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cf30dc50c6b.jpg[/atsimg]

Scientists have unearthed the largest spider fossil ever found. The spider, a new species called Nephila jurassica, stretches about two inches from end to end. It was found in a fossil-rich rock formation near Daohugou village in northeastern China. The fossil dates back to the Middle Jurassic, about 165 million years ago, researchers reported in the April 20 Biology Letters. Spiders from the same family still exist today.

The ancient spider probably originated somewhere on Pangaea, the supercontinent that once contained all seven modern continents. The spider probably spread before Pangaea broke up, the researchers say. Because modern golden orb spiders usually live in tropical climates, the fossil suggests that modern-day Daohugou was much warmer and more humid than it is today.

Link: www.wired.com...
Link: www.coasttocoastam.com...

I found this today on the C2C website and thought it was interesting story, I loved the part about Pangaea the supercontient that contained all seven modern continents. Our lovely blue planet was at one time so very different I wonder if we will again see such massive earth changes? If so will we go the way of the dinosaurs to extinction? I enjoyed your post SnF Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Thanks. Soon though.

"Now is the time for judgment on this world;
now the prince of this world will be driven out."
(John 12:31)

The topic was the need for a world ruler and pictures of what the earth has given us. On topic and the OP did a good job bringing it together. Can driving out the prince of the world be a bad thing in any way? This should be our goal, all of us. We're the only ones that can give it power or deprive it of any. Faith, Hope and Love is the answer.

Originally posted by Toldyouso
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I dont agree that Jesus is the Presidentruler of the world.

1 John 5:19;

19: We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

The wicked one is in control of the earth. You could say that all other rulers are his puppets.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I really hate to see a thread go unanswered or derailed. I do believe this is a good topic. I hope that others can see past the religious part.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

It is a good thread..I'm going to look around and see what other things look interesting and post them here. It's a real bummer to see people go off topic but just for record it didn't affect my wanting to participate or my continued participation..Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

First formulated by Lovelock during the 1960s as a result of work for NASA concerned with detecting life on Mars,[14] the Gaia hypothesis proposes that living and non-living parts of the Earth form a complex interacting system that can be thought of as a single organism.[15][16] Named after the Greek goddess Gaia at the suggestion of novelist William Golding,[11] the hypothesis postulates that the biosphere has a regulatory effect on the Earth's environment that acts to sustain life.

en.wikipedia.org...

Failure of climate regulation in a geophysiological model - by James E. Lovelock & Lee R. Kump, Nature 369, 732 - 734 (30 June 1994). "There has been much debate about how the Earth responds to changes in climate - specifically, how feedbacks involving the biota change with temperature. There is in particular an urgent need to understand the extent of coupling and feedback between plant growth, global temperature and enhanced atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases. Here we present a simple, but we hope qualitatively realistic, analysis of the effects of temperature change on the feedbacks induced by changes in surface distribution of marine algae and land plants."

www.jameslovelock.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I always laugh when people suggest we need to help the world. The world will be just fine and will be here long after we are gone.

The comedian George Carlin said it best when he stated that the world made humans because it wanted plastic. Once it has enough it will just shrug us off and continue on.

The world has seen far worse than anything us little humans can do to it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Happy Earth Day Everyone!

I love this song here are the actual lyrics

Planet Earth lyrics Planet Earth, my home, my place A capricious anomaly in the sea of space Planet Earth, are you just Floating by, a cloud of dust A minor globe, about to bust A piece of metal bound to rust A speck of matter in a mindless void A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid

Cold as a rock without a hue Held together with a bit of glue Something tells me this isn't true You are my sweetheart, soft and blue Do you care, have you a part In the deepest emotions of my own heart Tender with breezes, caressing and whole Alive with music, haunting my soul.

In my veins I've felt the mystery Of corridors of time, books of history Life songs of ages throbbing in my blood Have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood Your misty clouds, your electric storm

Were turbulent tempests in my own form I've licked the salt, the bitter, the sweet Of every encounter, of passion, of heat Your riotous color, your fragrance, your taste Have thrilled my senses beyond all haste
In your beauty I've known the how Of timeless bliss, this moment of now.

Planet Earth, are you just Floating by, a cloud of dust A minor globe, about to bust A piece of metal bound to rust A speck of matter in a mindless void A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid

Cold as a rock without a hue Held together with a bit of glue Something tells me this isn't true You are my sweetheart, soft and blue Do you care, have you a part In the deepest emotions of my own heart Tender with breezes, caressing and whole Alive with music, haunting my soul.

Planet Earth, gentle and blue With all my heart, I love you."

Link: ( From: www.elyrics.net... )
edit on 22-4-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join