It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was accepted into the masons, what next?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu
Little does he know how well our "walls" are tyled. Trying to infiltrate us would be quite unwise, especially in my lodge. Such claims are very humorous.

No doubt!

I still love the post where he/she/it didn't know what the initial thread was about, yet posted a response anyway.... Hmmm...and I'm a "jack@$$?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Fraternally,

-John

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
[edit on 4-8-2004 by qwerty99]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
As for anger management....you drop insults like turds falling from a tall horse. I guess I "got your goat" by being honest...talk about simple minded. Jeez....

I'm neither old, nor bald, nor hateful. Actually I'm young...full head of hair...and not a prick. I'm just honest. You made a public, moronic statement and I pointed it out. If you can't handle it....TOUGH.

Now SCAT!

very nice...

Mithful Me you are a riot. Kudos!

[edit on 8/5/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There he is asking the ATS board "what to do next" !

Err.. wouldn't "they" know?

LOL

You might be a member... hang on... on sceond toughts..naaah.. don't believe a word of it.

Also the time line here is a bit fishy.. you "were" accepted.. and only some time during the week you'll get the initiation. Again yea right I REALLY believe.
Hey on the other hand i could also be completely wrong and talking out of my bottom

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas

LOL

You might be a member... hang on... on sceond toughts..naaah.. don't believe a word of it.

Also the time line here is a bit fishy.. you "were" accepted.. and only some time during the week you'll get the initiation. Again yea right I REALLY believe.
Hey on the other hand i could also be completely wrong and talking out of my bottom

I think the last statement is correct.

I think what OM was trying to do was let the Masons he has been talking to on this board that he was voted on and accepted and wanted advice from them on what to do next? I don't know, I can't speak for him, but your sarcasm and disbelief of the fact that he was accepted, and indeed has already been initiated is uncalled for. What reason do you have not to believe him?

[edit on 8/5/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

LOL

I think the last statement is correct.

I think what OM was trying to do was let the Masons he has been talking to on this board that he was vopted on and accepted and wanted advice from them on what to do next? I don't know, I can't speak for him, but your sarcasm and disbelief of the fact that he was accepted, and indeed has already been initiated is uncalled for. What reason do you have not to believe him?

I have a very talkative behind !

look I can't care eitherway! But like the other guy describing the initiation as "awesome!!!!!!!" this just dosn't fit my picture of a mason (whatever that may be, and could very well be a wrong picture as I'm sure you want to point out) and thats what I wanted to say, I am skeptical VEEERY skeptical.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, you are entitled to your skepticism.

The fact is that I also found my intitiation to be awesome, inspirational and moving. To this moment I remember exactly how I felt during the initiation.

You can be a skeptic. I am a Mason. Of the two, Masonry is more fulfilling.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I have a very talkative behind !

look I can't care eitherway! But like the other guy describing the initiation as "awesome!!!!!!!" this just dosn't fit my picture of a mason (whatever that may be, and could very well be a wrong picture as I'm sure you want to point out) and thats what I wanted to say, I am skeptical VEEERY skeptical.

That's cool, man, and I meant no disrespect. Just poking a little fun, you did walk right into it after all.

What is your picture of a Mason? I'm not saying you are right or wrong whatever it is. It probably is correct at least for some Masons, but I don't think it would be at all possible to generalize or stereotype all Masons, at least what kind of men they are or their given professions. They come from all walks of life.

from dictionary.com
awe�some
adj.
1. Inspiring awe: an awesome thunderstorm.
2. Expressing awe: stood in awesome silence before the ancient ruins.
3. Slang. Remarkable; outstanding

For the record, I was probably just as skeptical when I first heard about Masonry. I came here and started asking questions and doing research on my own and, obviously, my opinion has changed. Maybe yours will too?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
in response to. "There he is asking the ATS board "what to do next" !
originally by "corinaths or whatever"

LOL

i felt out of respect to the brotherhood i would not devulge the date of initiation, also i didn't know you were the keeper of all things masonic. Could you please touch my head and help me with my memory work.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join