It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was accepted into the masons, what next?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
east coast youre not making any sense, really, because the masons and the illumanati when formed were against the church, they were for their own beliefs.

upon knowing this, why do you still congratulate the masons?

Not making sense, coming from you, now that is a twist
And, of course, you don't have your facts straight.
And, why make negative comments instead of offering congradulations?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Orange monkey (and Dark Talon):
Enjoy your jounrey into Masonry. May your lives be richer for the experience.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
east coast youre not making any sense, really, because the masons and the illumanati when formed were against the church, they were for their own beliefs.

upon knowing this, why do you still congratulate the masons?
ummm because it's not true. Masonry was first formed as a workers guild, and evolved to a fraturnal brotherhood, where all free and willing men can meet, without the differences between religions disturbing the harmony of the lodge. The Illiminati was formed as a political body, I believe some of the very first members were infact Christians(I'm sure ML could desern if that is right though).

BTW, you talk of "The Church"? There is a difference between "The Church" being Catholic, and Christianity. I'm against the Church, though I am still Christian, I don't need/want/think a group of self ordained men or another other human should dictate to me what my God wants, and what my relationship with my god is. And I strongly believe that Christ himself would have been against "The Church" as well, just looking how they have conducted themselves over the centuries, not very Christian, but that is for God to decide, not me.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Orange monkey (and Dark Talon):
Enjoy your jounrey into Masonry. May your lives be richer for the experience.
Thank you DTOM. And good luck to Orangemonkey.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Orangemonkey , to be accepted into the ancient order of Free and accepted Masons is a singular honor this Fraternity dose not accept everyone who petitions, careful consideration result in many not being acceptable welcome! this is a good thing somewhat like the Knighthood in medieval times but for the 20th century, you have taken a step up , listen and learn you are very fortunate. Pantheria , Master Mason

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just a bunch of old men playing old games
They think they are cool but all they do is
help each other out.

And yes I am a member
if you were wondering.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i think now you need to watch your mailbox for your decoder ring, official hat, coffee mug, window sticker, and a box of those pills they take to make their poop smell like fresh baked cinnamon rolls!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by f10869
i think now you need to watch your mailbox for your decoder ring, official hat, coffee mug, window sticker, and a box of those pills they take to make their poop smell like fresh baked cinnamon rolls!

I need a few boxes of those pills to feed my son! That would make diaper changing an altogether less grotesque undertaking!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

welcome! this is a good thing somewhat like the Knighthood in medieval times but for the 20th century,

The Masonic order is a bit behind the times by the look of it.
What I would ask about the initiation is "When do the strippers arrive?"

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
just sit back and allow your mind to be cleansed(washed). dont bother getting info on this...we dont want you to.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Free Masonry is nothing short of a Demonic Cult. If you are Christian, stay away from it.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkster
Free Masonry is nothing short of a Demonic Cult. If you are Christian, stay away from it.

YAWN There is nothing about Freemasonry that is anti Christian and the Freemasonic fraternity have never been against Christians. In Freemasonry there are Masonic orders that require a Christian belief. The Knight Templars, The Red Cross of Constantine, The Royal Order of Scotland, The KTP, and several other orders. If only people would realise that there is an anti Freemasonry industry who are happy to sell books and films that lie about Freemasonry; they would realise that it is that industry that is wicked and not Freemasonry.

Gerard O'Donnell

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice, Hawkster.
I always like to listen to people who print slanderous words without a shred of evidence. Demonic cult my butt. You'll find more Christians in Freemasonry than in any other organisation in the World. But according to you, they are all practicing satanism - even though you haven't given a shred of evidence and couldn't if you tried.

Tell you what. Next time you go to Church why don't you ask your preacher why Jesus said that it's wrong to judge other people? Then follow this up with the fact that you have judged somebody on a lie. Then tell me who is actually the Christian here and who is the one following the path of falsehood and hatred.

Your post is a total waste of bandwidth.

[edit on 31-7-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Orangemonkey and Darktalon

My best to you both! I hope you can sort out the good posts here (and there have been some excellent ones) from the nonsense and Anti-Masonic puke. A lot of those guys don't even mean what they're saying, they simply post it to make Masons and other people who are informed about Masonry mad. They derive some sort of sick pleasure from it so it's best to let them crawl out from under their rocks for a while, have their fun and then slither back under.

You'll enjoy Masonry, but like anything worthwhile you'll get out of it what you put into it. PLEASE don't be disappointed if at first it doesn't appear to be all that you've expected. Many of our Lodges are struggling and often the ritual is poorly performed. That's sad, but it doesn't take away from what Masonry is all about. If you'll send me a U2U or an e-mail I'll be glad to recommend some good Masonic reading and even a couple of Masonic e-lists. A couple of them accept ALL Masons (from First Degree on) and a couple will require that you be Master Masons (3rd Degree)

Again, congratulations and best wishes.

-John
Notorious Freemason

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerard
If only people would realise that there is an anti Freemasonry industry who are happy to sell books and films that lie about Freemasonry; they would realise that it is that industry that is wicked and not Freemasonry.

Don't listen to him! He has the devil in him! Find out the truth by listening to my seminars on cassette tape!

Just send $49.95 + $16.95 shipping and handling to...

Eternal Prophet Ministries
Mail Drop 1013
Impound Lot B
Fredonia, NY 14063

Eternal Prophet Ministries: "Taking the truth where it has never gone before."

Act now and receive a FREE copy of Freemasonry: Caught On Film showing proof of satanic mason rituals caught on film in genuine re-enactments performed by authentic members of our staff.

Just add $29.95 + $9.95 shipping and handling to receive your FREE copy!

Edit: Added FREE special offer. Supplies are limited. Order today!

[edit on 7/31/2004 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Originally posted by Gerard
If only people would realise that there is an anti Freemasonry industry who are happy to sell books and films that lie about Freemasonry; they would realise that it is that industry that is wicked and not Freemasonry.

Don't listen to him! He has the devil in him! Find out the truth by listening to my seminars on cassette tape!

Just send $49.95 + $16.95 shipping and handling to...

Sir, you are in need of help.However I also see that you are a merchant selling anti Masonic drivel . If you thought Freemasonry was so evil you would not charge people for buying your goods.I think that you should take a good look at yourself when you tell lies about the Freemasons. It is written in the Bible that you shall not tell lies against your neighbour.I think that the anti Freemasons should slither back to whence they came from.
Gerard

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You might want to re-read that post a little more carefully.

Hint: Check out the details on that FREE offer.

Edit: More breadcrumbs for the unbelievers.

(Oh bloody hell. Dude, that is totally a satire!)

[edit on 7/31/2004 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
OK Majic. I'll take a hundred.

These better be more genuine than the last lot though. I was expecting Satanism and all I got was pirated Chinese copies of "The Lion King".

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hehe, the Masons...

Just a bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world, when the world left them behind long ago... we are the future.

Aquinas spoke of the mythical city on the hill, and soon that city will become a reality, and we will be crown its kings... or better than kings: gods.

Oh wait... wrong thread

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk

Just a bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world, when the world left them behind long ago... we are the future.

Ummm. I'm not old. Neither am I pretentious (I think).
As for being left behind? I run a venue bar and spend my time partying.

See, the problem is that you are stereotyping people. That's normally something that's done by people who are stuck in the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join