It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant about shadow people (For you non experienced)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hi there. Made this thread for anyone who wants to come and flame about the shadow people.

Just so we can all keep the discussions exactly where they should be.

THANKS!

Late

Sorry ATSers left this little bit of info out. My BAD!

This thread here is where you can go to discuss shadow people in a positive constructive way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy your day
edit on 20-4-2011 by mthgs602 because: I am an idiot

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

The Shadow people stole my energy saving lightbulbs....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

The Shadow people stole my energy saving lightbulbs....

Id be a bit upset about that.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OP: Obviously mate your doing this for ratings for some reason or another.

A thread here was made recently and has 14 pages on shadow people. Why create another thread to accomplish the thing that you are apparently trying to avoid? It's already in one place.

EDIT: Oh and your title appears to be diseving, it suggests that you are ranting about shadow people. Your post does not even contain anything about shadow people.

edit on 20/4/2011 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They bother me every dam night. They come out after midnight where I live. I live in a very very very Old ass building in Philadelphia.

link   

Originally posted by the_denv
OP: Obviously mate your doing this for ratings for some reason or another.

A thread here was made recently and has 14 pages on shadow people. Why create another thread to accomplish the thing that you are apparently trying to avoid? It's already in one place.

EDIT: Oh and your title appears to be diseving, it suggests that you are ranting about shadow people. Your post does not even contain anything about shadow people.

edit on 20/4/2011 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

Skim through the last page of the thread you just posted and look at my post. It will make sense then.

link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Okay, point proven.

Although please at least quote your post from the other thread and quote it in this thread so people like me do not stumble upon this thread and wonder what the heck it is.

A side note, I use scientific equipment and do paranormal investigations (note yet though). We (the group I am apart of) get a lot of reports of shadow people in my city but our group is only new and we are very nearly ready to do our first investigation. We have all the equipment that TAPS have. The other members have done investigations with other groups, this is our own one.
edit on 20/4/2011 by the_denv because: added text

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

Okay, point proven.

Although please at least quote your post from the other thread and quote it in this thread so people like me do not stumble upon this thread and wonder what the heck it is.

A side note, I use scientific equipment and do paranormal investigations (note yet though). We (the group I am apart of) get a lot of reports of shadow people in my city but our group is only new and we are very nearly ready to do our first investigation. We have all the equipment that TAPS have. The other members have done investigations with other groups, this is our own one.
edit on 20/4/2011 by the_denv because: added text

That sounds like it could get pretty interesting for you and your group. Though i must proclaim, it sounded as if you were trying to ask a question or looking for advice. Maybe i just percieved it wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
oh and here i thought shadow people was referring to .gov operatives..okay..im out..im still okay

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602

That sounds like it could get pretty interesting for you and your group. Though i must proclaim, it sounded as if you were trying to ask a question or looking for advice. Maybe i just percieved it wrong.

Yeah it appears to be interesting, only getting into it. I was not looking for advice as such, I like and need to read information about shadowpeople so I can further my knowledge on them. Reading threads and stories on the internet about them helps me obtain more knowledge so I can make a better judgement when it comes to analyzing an investigation. We use science in order to disprove of apparent paranormal existence, when we can not find an explanation we go to places like good old ATS to get the other side of the story.

I guess I was trying to appolgise for wanting this thread binned by participating in the the thread and talking on topic. Although, the thread title was a little bit ...skewed as I didn't know what you were referring to.

new topics

top topics

join