It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens A.K.A The Dark Knight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I know this is very weird but I can't help but think the aliens/et's haven't come forward yet because of something similar to what has been said in the dark knight..

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight"

Imagine the whole Project Blue Beam scenario, maybe...and I'm just thinking out aloud...maybe the aliens/et's have agreed that sometime in the future, they will cause something to happen, but whatever they choose makes the people of earth come together for once!...I hope this makes sense, but I have a feeling I will be abused by the oncoming responses lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I certainly don't want to abuse you. But I will try to rephrase your theory to see if I understand it correctly.

Essentially you are postulating that Project Blue Beam may actually be a beneficial thing with the ET's willing playing the role of 'invader' so as to cause humanity to come together and move past are differences. And in reality the ET's will not be trying to invade. Is that about right? If so its certainly no weirder than some of the things I have thought of in the past. Unfortunately I will say this only as a slight criticism, the theory does make a lot of assumptions. 1) That ET's exist (which I certainly am open to this possibility, 2) That Blue Beam is real and is not a malicious thing, and 3) That if ET's exist then they for what ever reason are concerned about the future of our species.

Either way kudos to you for at least being willing to entertain new ides.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

i think i get it

you mean aliens/et are waiting for the right time to save us or waiting and creating a reason to save us?
edit on 20-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

i think i get it

you mean aliens/et are waiting for the right time to save us or waiting and creating a reason to save us?
edit on 20-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: spelling

No, I think you missed the point altogether.

The OP is saying that Batman is an Alien.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

lol. We are violent, ignorant, hatefull, greedy, selfish, largely pointless little creatures.

Not all of us, just most of us.

What would happen if aliens came here publicly "en masse"? See: District 9. We'd kill em & take their sh*t! Its what THEY do. (the people in power)

We all know thats what would happen, its not what we'd want, of course it isnt, but it IS what would happen. If we cant even live together as a species what chance does an entirely different species have? Simple answer= NONE

If Aliens exist the are staying far away from us, and for good reason.

edit on 20/4/11 by S3ns1bl3 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
No no no. We can come together without any wars. This is what the "ETs" would want the most.

It sounds cheesey, but there is stuff much deeper than war, our political system, and our religions that they are trying to get us to open up to. www.youtube.com...

Our leaders are the ones deceiving. Nothing less than a war of good and evil, and its up to us to choose.
We don't need destruction, we don't need wars, we don't need suffering.
Its always our choice to come together and stop this. We control this world. Every single one of us.
All we have to do to change it is care for one another as friends, as family, and as a race.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Every time I happen to read something about Bluebeam or alien invasion my first thought and feeling is, that this is made up to prevent real and friendly ET contact. There are much worse things than concpiracies, that those in power have made in history just because they afraid to lose their ultimate power. ET contact definilety would put their position at risk. I also think, that most (if not all) abductions are staged (ther was a book about it too, can´t find if at the moment). Plus movies about aliens, many are negative. Seems like people are programmed to see aliens in very primitive way, as bad monters. There are so many worlds, probably many Universes too, so it´s really hard for me to undestand this simplified concept about aliens (good vs evil). Unfortunately there are very little deeper and philosophical ideas about alien lives and possibilities. There must be countless civilisations and I think, that those, who can travel space is mostly ethical and "good". It´s interesting, how many astronauts become spiritual, they say, that being in space and looking Earth from distances changes you that way. Imagine then, how it would change us if we could travel farther?
Maybe I´m idealist, but that´s what I´ve always felt.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The people have been getting deceived on this issue for a very long time. Don't expect the full and complete truth when word does finally get out. Keep your heads up and if there is some sort of other panic going on at the time expect more diversions and distractions, shock and awe.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3

What would happen if aliens came here publicly "en masse"? See: District 9. We'd kill em & take their sh*t! Its what THEY do. (the people in power)

edit on 20/4/11 by S3ns1bl3 because: Spelling

XD whats funny is I smoke plants all day and my memory still serves me better than yours does for you apparently, and I watched that movies Months ago. The only reason why the humans were able to take them so easily is because when they came to earth in the movie, they'd apparently been malnourished and mentally weak as well. You should remember the weapons and mechs they had..... if they'd been healthy and had come to Earth in that movie as a predator race.... their weaponry would of raped us. If anything I felt the story implied that something had happened on there ship, they got lost..... started to run out of food and "crash" landed on earth when they saw it as they wanted lost in space.

We can barely get to mars.... you really think that if they had the years to get the tech to fly something else over here with aggressive intentions..... without having had developed far more efficient/brutal wmds? Sure we may be able to hold home turf for a while, and like rats living scattered in the ruins fighting for survival..... but in the end they may just end up being sore losers and just roasting our planet down to ash.
edit on 21-4-2011 by BoyOfOceanus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Intriguing thought.

Here is where I remain perplexed. What if there are no aliens at all (although I am absolutely open to there being aliens "out there" - and all this UFO material, and the recent NSA document release about supposed alien communication, and the ISS video footage, is actually "planted" (faked) evidence to convince us that there WILL be an alien invasion, reportedly in 2012.

Wouldn't all these leaks and official releases create more believability for when the (faked, holographic) alien vessels arrive?

This blog addresses this stuff, and the videos in here are interesting and provocative. See what you think.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think what the OP was trying to say is that benevolent aliens would rather be seen as the villain if it helps unite us as a race.

Remember, at the end of that movie Batman chose to be the villain who killed Harvey Dent to keep Gotham's citizens united as one rather than create chaos by telling the truth about what happened to him.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I think what the OP was trying to say is that benevolent aliens would rather be seen as the villain if it helps unite us as a race.

Remember, at the end of that movie Batman chose to be the villain who killed Harvey Dent to keep Gotham's citizens united as one rather than create chaos by telling the truth about what happened to him.

ahh yes! now why couldn't i put it into simple terms like that lol Thats exactly what I meant

new topics

top topics

join