It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by JerryB08
Sorry OP, but my company is a Level 4 Certified GOP printer, and having done hundreds of print jobs like this, I can tell you that this is a ARMY ROTC booklet and nothing else.
Its quantity is consistent with other GOP jobs that I have done over the last 20 years, and does not stand out as anything out of the ordinary.
EVERY GOP printing job has a due date, and most of them are pushed to the limits. So again, there is no pending issue beyond April 29th that would make this some sort of clandestine, must have booklet for some unknown event.
Sorry to burst your bubble.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement
(ICE), Office ofDetention and Removal Operations (DRO) is currently detaining you pending the
outcome ofyour immigration removal case. It is our responsibility to ensure that you are housed in
an environment that is safe and clean and that your daily needs are met while you are in ICE custody.
The purpose of this handbook is to provide you with an overview ofthe general rules, regulations,
policies, and procedures that we require you to follow while you arein ICE custody. The handbook
will also provide an overview ofthe programs and services available while you are residing in this ICE
In addition to this handbook, the facility where you are being detained will provide a local detainee
handbook (referred to as a local supplement), which should address all ofyour day-to-day concerns.
We request that you become familiar with the contents ofboth handbooks, as you will be expected to
comply with these rules while you are detained in this facility.
If you lose your copy of this handbook, you may request a replacement copy fi'om the facility staff.
It is ICE's policy to treat detainees with dignity and respect, while maintaining a safe, secure, and
sanitary detention facility. To assist us with maintaining a safe, secure, and sanitary facility, please
cooperate with our staff in the following respects:
1. Familiarize yourselfwith all rules, policies, and procedures ofthe facility where you are detained,
as we will expect you to comply accordingly.
2. Comply with directions given by staffmembers and contract security personnel.
3. Be respectful towards staff and other detainees.
4. Be respectful of government property, facility property, and the property ofother detainees.
5. Try to maintain yourself, your clothing, and your living area in a clean condition.
6. When addressing our staff, please refer to staffmembers by their title and last name (i.e., Doctor
Jones, Officer Smith, Nurse Clark) or refer to staffby Mr., Mrs., or Ms., followed by their last
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. You have the right to be informed of the rules, procedures, and schedules concerning the
operation of the facility where you are detained.
You have the responsibility to know them and abide by them.
2. You have the right to freedom ofreligious affiliation, and to voluntary religious worship that does
not detrimentally affect others or the good order and security ofthe facility.
You have the responsibility to recognize and respect the rights of other religious groups or