It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Resist the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ok I just got down to thinking what would be that bad about a unified world order. Just think very little war, the global economy would prosper. Shared research would allow us to advance in fields such as medicine, and space travel. We wouldn't have to worry about violating treaties. So as long as no brutal dictatorship rises up would a NWO be so bad. Just wondering. Now of course there are definatly cons such as the internet might be brought under control. And then theres the chance of losing our rights. So any opinions. Who would resist the NWO, and who would join it.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78So as long as no brutal dictatorship rises up would a NWO be so bad.

Part of the NWO plan is to create at atmosphere of fear. Always living in it so whatever they say will be done at the drop of a hat. Personally the NWO is a movement to capture the human race, as we do make pretty good batteries. Humans minds are easy to gather if they are seperated and fighting each other. However, if Humans wake up and realise they have 1 common enemy, forget all boarders and labels, they become an amazing force.

Also there is more to Humans then is said in science and religion. We have more then 1 body. We have a body of pure energy that is not the flesh, this body CANNOT be destroyed. It cannot be taken, it can only be given willingly by its owner. This is their goal, the human soul.

Thats my thoughts. I know its not exactly the reponse you might expect but IMO the NWO wouldn't go to all this trouble over hundreds of years just so they can rule us peacefully whilst keeping themselves rich.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No one could really even resist the NWO if they came into power these are all rich people + they already control us and a lot people don't realize it...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i'd probally resist it regardless seing how i'm an arnachist like that. then again if they leagalise psychadelic drugs that would be a different story.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think most of it because of religious views...as is what effects everything....

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So "Whats Happening" Are you saying people like Donald Trump and Bill Gates play a role in the NWO?

So Should I bow before Donald now or later?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Personally I would join the NWO since it will be the first world power that will unite humanity at last , Cyberdude you do have a good point.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If the new world order does happen, it might be a blessing instead of a curse that we keep hearing about. It would be the first time in history that the whole world would be united and peace will probably be experienced throughout the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes they are most likely a part of it Spock... If you were insanly rich wouldn't you?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As for me resisting well that depends how the NWO takes power. If they go brutal militaristic style I'll fight for every inch of my property. But if they stay resonable and try to promote peace then I'd probably join in. But I actually like the concept of a UN with actual power in the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Form a NWO, release all information known to the public

Militant measures = resistance from the world...not good

Global peace measures = im all for it! can i get a hug

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aether
Global peace measures = im all for it! can i get a hug

Of course you can!!
*hugs*

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm reminded of a quote, believe it was Jefferson, but I'm sure someone here knows...

"Those that would sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither." (or something to that effect)

In essence, this is what surrendering to the NWO would be. Freedoms aren't the only things that would be lost however. There would be an almost end to individualism. New ideas would be stifled. You wouldn't see entrepreneurs, just classes. Indeed, you would be hard pressed to rise out of the class you were born to. You'd have the elite, and you'd have the workers.

A movie that comes to mind is Gattica for mood. Unfortunately, this has been set in motion for decades, and it really can't be fought, only resisted on an individual scale. You'll see the full oppression of the internet, with the resistance chatting on roving BBS's, etc. There won't be a militarized resistance (that'd be futile), but they'll try to get the word out. Still, it will be too late, for the power that was given up for security, can now not be taken back. The average citizen will wonder how and why they gave up their guns, their rights, liberties, etc. over the years....and would be hard-pressed to remember doing so.

I'm sure I'll end up as one of the workers...hopefully at least still in a supervisory role, in which I can live a decent life... I'm not surrendering my freedoms, I'm trying to do what I can to stave this from coming, while we still have the right to vote, etc. I'd suggest doing the same, before you find yourself without that vote....

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, if the New World Order is true and not just theories, then when it comes and takes power, i will either;

- Get a job working with them, like police,etc
- Become a Slave
- Or blow my brains out

The chances are, i would have to side with the first option

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
When the NWO takes place I bet classes come into power like Gazrok said.

Check this theory. Poor people born into class D will be Microchiped with a frequecy that sends of D signals. A MASSIVE area around class C will be set so if the microchipped D broke the barrier alarms would ring and he would be 'put down'. Class C however can pass between C and D with no trouble, but he/she cannot go into B and would be 'arrested'. Same with B and of course only A CLASS can pass freely because they are the masters.

D = Poor, outskirts of the city, savengers.
C= Worker bees, lower standard of life high work load
B= Well off, standing on the backs of C, lots of freedoms but drugged by media and material things
A= !

I think Judge Dredd has a system like this?? HMMMmmmm sounds a bit like some citys I know now!

[edit on 28-7-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Lol Either way I know my people will still be working in the fields.

Hint: Im mexican, and if you live in california you know what im talking about.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh I remember the movie Gattaca. It was a little far fectched. But what proof do we have that the NWO will impliment such mesures. So long as all the guns in the world aren't destroyed such a goverment won't come about. But yes this does make me think of the book the Giver. Hated that book to.

[edit on 7/28/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the NWO might be a good thing if we can have elected leaders and a place with peace......but im sure there arent always peace......but i like the world the way it was because if we make dramatic changes the economy would crush but then rise up again after a few years.....and i cant take a few years to wait till my money is worth more.......or will there be no money

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If it had a purely capitalistic fundation, the world under the NWO would be a sickening nightmare.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Some people are under the impression a NWO would bring world peace.

I see no evidence of this, nor any need for it (from the NWO's point of view).

Surely war and the us/them mind-set has worked so fantastically well for them all this time, why would they change now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join