It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Resist the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Only if its for the benifit of our community and society. At this time, it looks vary much like it won't be and I trust no government. I shall stand nutural untell it begins to rise, but most likely I will be against it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Perhaps you should read "Brave New World" as it was written by someone intimate with the plans for an NWO. In short, it would take away all your freedom, and make you do what they want, when they want. There will be no creativity, unless they deem you an artist. There will be no chance to get ahead in the world. They will control every aspect of your life, and if you try to do something different from the way they say is right, you might find yourself helped along to the next world. Does that sound like it wouldn't be so bad?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
When considering this question I believe it is important to have a greater perspective of the issue. A New World Order in and of itself is no more harmful than the idealistic concept of a United Nations, or for that matter any greater geographic organization of peoples created for the betterment of those same peoples. What is important to realize is what the stated, or unstated, orientation of the ruling authority is. If they indeed are intent upon the betterment of their fellow citizens, more power to them.

However I do not believe this is the case. Whatever physical form the NWO takes, specifically the emodiment of it's leaders, I believe they would be servants of the great Lord of Evil. You may say my view is somewhat archaic in it's return to the epic fight between the Lucifer and the Lord our God, but that is may view. All you movie buffs will recall the quotation, "... the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist. All the rest is smoke and mirrors, whether it be the Greys vs the Dracos in a fight for human slaves, or the age old campaign of conquest by Masons or Skull and Bones.

So for my part I will state that any NWO will be the manipulation of Satan and his blind hate and desire for power. He does not know compassion, nor is he concerned with human ideas of morality and civil interaction. Above he wants power and the enslavement of the entire human race. Even today that conquest is largely acheived as evidence by the rampant immorality present among just the peoples of our nation. You can see this in all stratas of society, from the common sexual transgression of 'swinging', to a some what idolic worship of physical possesions; look at all the flashy SUVS and preoccupation with monetary income.

I wonder what other thoughts people might have upon this line of reasoning. For my own part I would my words fall upon sympathetic ears, because all truth be told I believe that our country, once a promising and morally upright endeavour, has now become the staging ground for an ageless faustian campaign being waged for the control of God's favored creation. I myself, once a staunch patriot and veteran of our armed forces, now standing quietly, waiting for the demise of these great United States.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So why are we waiting for the NWO to get stronger, why don't we do something? Why do we wait for them to be permenently established? Hell, why don't we rebel?

Who's with me here? Email me at [email protected] , lets get the ball rolling...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I'm not as educated on this stuff as most you guys are. I just what I got from the article on this site. Who, right now, is the supposed leader of the NWO?

And, in fear of sounding like a douche, how do we know the NWO even exists?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
most people in power that would be associated with the nwo are dirty crooks. they lie, cheat, and steal to get ahead. on that same note; as bad as they are, it is because of them that we are able to own property, have the job we want, and basically make our own decisions. now if the nwo goes into full efect, that's another story (assuming people are right about them). once they are the only authority there would be nothing stopping them from taking away all our freedoms. remember - "absolute power currupts absolutly."

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
if there will be a NWO and its evil. i dont think police, military personal, and people with kids and family wont stand for it.if the people united against it then what could they do? get american troops to shoot american people?
i think not. no one would follow that order. i dont care what you think about the troops, they are humen and grew up next door to us and went to the same schools.

If there is a NWO it would be for the best. combined science,military,space projects. education. just think if USA, AUS, GB, Canada, Japan, Spain,Greece.and others joined as one country it would be something great. Hard to do though.

im sick of hearing all this negitive crap about NWO taking us over.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

Originally posted by cyberdude78So as long as no brutal dictatorship rises up would a NWO be so bad.

Part of the NWO plan is to create at atmosphere of fear. Always living in it so whatever they say will be done at the drop of a hat. Personally the NWO is a movement to capture the human race, as we do make pretty good batteries. Humans minds are easy to gather if they are seperated and fighting each other. However, if Humans wake up and realise they have 1 common enemy, forget all boarders and labels, they become an amazing force.

Also there is more to Humans then is said in science and religion. We have more then 1 body. We have a body of pure energy that is not the flesh, this body CANNOT be destroyed. It cannot be taken, it can only be given willingly by its owner. This is their goal, the human soul.

Thats my thoughts. I know its not exactly the reponse you might expect but IMO the NWO wouldn't go to all this trouble over hundreds of years just so they can rule us peacefully whilst keeping themselves rich.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

It's always rewarding to see people like you 7th Chakra!! Excellent comment!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
And then theres the chance of losing our rights. So any opinions. Who would resist the NWO, and who would join it.
I think that there are much more sinister reasons why the Global Elilte are bringing in their New World Order, one of them being de-population of the human species. The Global Elite would like to bring the population down to something stable under 10 million people worldwide, if I'm correct. That means once the NWO is in power, we are going to see more death and dying.

I think that the average person will not have an opinion on who rules over them, as this NWO becomes a worldwide Charter. The rules and laws will be passed by the Global Elite, whether we like it or not, because if we don't comply, those Patriot Acts will become useful to call you a terrorist.

Sure there can be some good things under unification, but those who now rule the world behind the scenes plan on alienating most of the inhabitants of this planet.

Look at all the wars and killing happening right now in the Middle East. Those people who initiate such large scale wars have no "heart" for your average human being. They only care about money and power. They'd be willing to kill off more humans to reduce the world population and fatten their bank accounts.

The people most likey to resist the NWO are probably most who visit ATS, and those who advocate rights and freedoms for all people. And then you have the hardcore Patriots who would not give up their Country to a Global Elite. The Global Elite are going to abolish the Soverign Nations of this world in the near future.

The people who would most likely join it are those who will not care about giving up their freedoms to the Global Elite. These people will become the Armys of the Global Elite under the NWO, and they will be the ones carrying out the NWO death campaigns against anyone who resists.

Today, you have Radical Islamists demonized in the world, tommorow, the demonized will be those who resist the NWO.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
you make good points. but i still dont think there will be death camps or mass extermination.people wont stand it. our governor (richard butler) was taken out of office. first his staff resign. then his taken out because the people didnt think he was the right man for the job. now lets say he was in NWO and the NWO was in control we wouldnt be able to do this?
The power of the people

Butlers out

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This whole thing with the New world order may be unreal to many people but see it this way...
*Most of us can agree upon that something is very wrong with this planet. Civil wars, diseases, famine, religious wars, different violations of human rights...ect...the list is long and it just goes on. Are all those bad conditions totally separated from each other, or do they have a common source?
*We are constantly fed with propaganda, bad news, opinions, lies and there are tons of untold secrets. Life is hectic; We have to earn a living, and we are afraid to be laid off work. Our survival is threatened on a daily basis, and this is the direction in which much thinking goes these days. So what is it that causes so much fear and uncertainty in our lives? Is life really this threatening, or is somebody creating this condition on purpose? Much of the fear and terror is spread through Media, which is owned by a few people at the very top of the society.
*Here is a typical examle of how the NWO works: "problem-reaction-solution". By starting some wars they create a problem, This in turn will create a reaction from the population, who wants a solution to the wars. So they create a solution to the problem they themselves started!

PS; USA...anyone noticed the lack of opportunities in the "ghetto"?
I don't think most people really understand "the ghetto". It's like mini 3th world countries in the richest country on the planet. Isn't there something wrong with this picture

Bob Dole wanted to ban hip-hop when he ran for election. They fear the minorities and will do everything possible to silence them.
This is life
, its a constant struggle, when your desperate and live in poverty, you resort to the criminal lifestyle.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Without proof, I wouldn't wish to speculate too much on the whole NWO thing - whether it's there or not, whether it is sinister or good natured etc, but I did find something very interesting pertaining to the establishment of a new world order. I found it while seeking out an unabridged copy of the EU European Constitution. I managed to find a copy, which came with a preface, signed by the president and 2 vice presidents of the European Convention, who compiled the EU Constitution treaty. In the preface, they outline their aims and objectives of the EU and the Constitution, one passage in particular stikes a chord:

The Convention was asked to draw up proposals on three subjects: how to bring citizens closer to the European design and European institutions; how to organise politics and the European political area in an enlarged Union; and how to develop the Union into a stabilising factor in the new world order.

Perhaps there was just a coincidental choice of words here, or maybe there are intentions, hinted at here, of creating the first steps towards an all encompassing global governmental system, begining with the federalisation of Europe.

Anyone else read the Constitution? What do you make of all this?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
World War I and II were both attempts to take over. After the Second World War people were so tired of all the killing that they welcomed the United Nations, when it was founded. The official policy of the UN was to safeguard the peace, so nothing like WW II would ever happen again. But indeed the UN was another important front organization for the NWO, to unite the countries of the world into one.
By founding the United Nation they were one further step towards a One World Government! This eventually led to the EU project, which anyone, with his eyes open, can see goes right into the direction of the biggest fascist state known to man, where each country gets less and less power and sovereignty, and Europe is put under the reign of a few, in a centralized government. And who are running EU?...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

And who are running EU?...

Somebody else every few months
Maybe I don't know enough about the EU, but it seems to me like a chicken that is constantly trying to re-attach it's severed head only for it to be chopped off once the stiches have just healed

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
what exactly is the origins of this whole NWO idea? It sounds like a load of rubbish and it's obvious the EU draft is referring to the post cold-war period where before they were bipolar and things were stable and after the cold war there was only the americans so the EU will be a stabilizing force compared to the US and China in the future.

But there are some great arguments in this thread, especially ones in relation to the media. It is amazing all the rubbish we can be fed on tv everyday and it seems to be worst in the US. All the media channels there just spill out pro govt propaganda and right wing bullies yelling at us on tv who they have to fight next. post-9/11 America is like a state on the verge of fascism.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bspielburg
Perhaps you should read "Brave New World" as it was written by someone intimate with the plans for an NWO. In short, it would take away all your freedom, and make you do what they want, when they want. There will be no creativity, unless they deem you an artist. There will be no chance to get ahead in the world. They will control every aspect of your life, and if you try to do something different from the way they say is right, you might find yourself helped along to the next world. Does that sound like it wouldn't be so bad?

This persons got it... Just read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley or George Orwells' well known 1984... If you don't play by "Their " rules, you won't get to play.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's on the money and many leaders have used the phrase including Bush 1. Bush 2 threw it in with''a crusade''

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Are you a part of the majority? Do you think what you believe in is right? (Not meaning you personally cyberdude78). If so then a New world order is all for the best. I currently, am personally probably part of the majority, and so a new world order (in my view) would probably suit me as it is in my favour. What if you were currently Iraqi, Muslim, or from Afghanistan, for example? Would a current new world order suit these people? (maybe after they have been pacified)
�So as long as no brutal dictatorship rises up would a NWO be so bad�
Is that not what a NWO essentially is, kind of a dictatorship?
I kind of agree that one ruling force may make the work a better place for some reasons, but is that not what a certain Adolf Hitler thought was best for the world?
I would have to see what the NWO embraced before I could agree or disagree with it which probably makes it wrong to begin with.
Just opinions, not right or wrong��..

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deadallready
It's on the money and many leaders have used the phrase including Bush 1. Bush 2 threw it in with''a crusade''

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Italiano]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join