It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway Destroys Jewish Zionist Argument In One Swipe.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by TheMaverick

This man is a traitor to the British people. He openly burnt a British Flag. And admits to supporting Hamas a terrorist organisation.

Please show me evidence of both. Because I dont believe you. As I said I have followed Galloway for a long time and I know people like you hate him,but most of the criticisms are red herrings or out right lies.

agreed i would also like proof of galloway being a tratior,if your going to dis-credit galloway then please provide evidence for this accusation.

Haydn_17,is one of those english zoinist's one of the one's galloway is owning in the video i posted,so it's a bit rich to call him a traitor,when infact galloway is very loyal to the british people.

the problem is galloway is one of the only one's with the bottle to speak out about whats going on,so what happens is that certain zoinist's within the media will try and portray him as a traitor or a racist,or a member of hamas...or whatever else they can do to tarnish his name.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

1700 years ago?! are you kidding me? there isn't such a thing as "Palestinians"... how well are you versed in the area's history? something tells me not so much... 1700 years ago (a.k.a 300 AD or so) Islam didn't even exist.. (8th century AD or so)

DING DING DING

We have a winner. This is why some posters and me have been saying there is racism towards Islam under the guise of religious bigotry.

A - 7th century
B - Just because the religion didn't exist doesn't mean the people didn't. What kind of racist scumbag are you?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I stand corrected, so I was off by one century, it's still not 1,700 years... he was off by more than I was.

And as for people - there are numerous sources that specifically state that the land of Israel, i.e. what is referred to as "Palestine" (again the Roman name for it after the 70AD Jewish rebellion) was never filled with "millions" of "Palestinians".

I honestly do not understand why you stoop to personal insults, I don't seem to remember calling anyone racist, or any other such slur. Like I wrote The Maverick, when I am wrong, I am not afraid to admit it (and I did).

If you like to confront the facts with your own, please do so, until you are able to do that, please do not think that calling me a racist scumbag would make me divert the discussion here from the facts... won't work, sorry.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join